What emotions does this image evoke?

What emotions does this image evoke?

Lust

anger

a child with downs doesn't belong in the driver's seat in any vehicle

The one that makes my underwear feel too constrictive.

the same ones I get every time I drive in rush hour traffic

Imma go with lust

(OP)

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

WEELPOWER & GO

>d'awwww she sooo cute!

I'd still have her aborted though. I want a normal looking child at least!

disgust. retards should be aborted

Danica Patrick

Reminds of myself a few hours ago stalling the car several times because i hadn't driven a manual in months.

i'm genuely angry at myself.

I don't have emotional reactions to stuff like this. It's quite tiresome having to fake the proper emotional reactions to the mundane things people say/show me IRL.

Hatred.

emotion, perhaps disappointment? Fortunately direct-to-consumer non-invasive prenatal testing will end situations like this, just like autism

>emotion

sadness

Feel sorry that the child has Down's syndrome

an uncomfortable mix of confusion, disappointment and disgust
and summed it up pretty well

That's why you ride the bus

shoes on the wrong feet, is my first reaction

(OP) (OP)

Anger.
>My Daughter Is Not….
>Molly is not a Down syndrome child. She isn’t a Down’s child. She isn’t handicapped.

>My Daughter Is…
>My Molly is a child with Down Syndrome. She has Down syndrome. She is a child with special needs.

>MY DAUGHTER ISN'T HANDICAPPED
>SHE HAS SPECIAL NEEDS
Takes one to make one, I guess.

Non moving car, and a mongoloid driving. seems typical poser to me. and the GMC badge confirms that

Gas, brake, potato

You can test for downs in a fetus as early as 10 weeks, what the fuck is wrong with people when their fetus has an abnormality and they don't do the right thing and stop? Such a drain on resources, money and time.

I wish you guys had been aborted

Retards need to be aborted. I made my ex wife abort the retard before it was born. Anyone giving retards a chance deserves that shitty broke life.
They are a mistake.

Found the downie.

That's a pretty ironic sentiment to have considering your grammar and life choices.

Cute also no roasties in the driver's seat, cunt

Post your bank account. I gurantee my life has been better than yours, you failed abortion.

sorrow

Quality of life has a lot to do with it too, in addition to the financial/emotional stress. It isn't right to bring a child into this world knowing they have a severe low-functioning disorder, their quality of life is going to drastically be lower than a ((relatively)) ordinary child. The mentality a lot of parents have too is obnoxious and ridiculous too. As said