>Patch 1.10 has dropped:
blog.bioware.com/2017/07/31/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-10/

first for flying a big cargo ship with your waifu

alien murder is the best kind of murder

>ywn use Miranda's ass like a pillow

is she sterile?

Does a bear shit Inna woods?

does the pope shit in the woods?

Why you keep askin' me that, holmes? I told you, I dunno.

who is the most machine person in mass effect?
for example raiden in metal gear rising is just a eye and a brain, the rest of him is a machine

Heaven or hell, let's do this!

man i hope for a nice asian man

nice, finally included husbandos in the generator

rolling

OH YES

Terminator class T-Shepard

how does a person have this much drive to right
this post is to all the write fags

WRITE* fuck

>Chapters: 113
>Words: 847,473

>7500 words per chapter
what's the problem here?

He's got over 3k in reviews. Seemingly people like it which encourages him to write more.

Don't really see the problem here

I want huge and cool gunships. I want to pilot them!
>tfw you'll never call in Death 1-1 and 1-2 to shower an area in cluster munitions
>tfw you'll never see the limbs of geth armatures shatter and the neck and head exploding in white liquid, courtesy of human anti-armour missiles

>tfw you will never own a combat ship that has access to a mini gun comprised of tank cannons

Reminds of the supposedly 110mm rotary cannons on the Longsword in Halo. Of course, they don't specify rate of fire, but still.
wat

it doesn't spin instead it fires 2 barrels at a time
it only shoots 120 rounds a minute

not canon

Man, I wish we got to see more buildings like this in Mass Effect. Like the arcologies on Eden Prime, but way more up close. I love the very angular design, too.

Lol, sure. Why not, I suppose.

tough choice

Either resurrected Shepard with all the cybernetic implants, although a good portion of him/her is made from flesh that was unfried (?)

Or Saren, who got lots of cybernetic implant, e.g. his whole arm and the stuff in his face.

I´d say Saren is the most machine person. Geth dont count right ?

Should instead ask that question to the person who wrote that Smash Bros fic.

no this is elite dangerous not halo

elites are always dangerous, they've got energy swords n shit

i would agree considering how far along he is at the end of mass effect

Yeah, I understood that you were talking about ED.

who would win in a fight 3 squads of turian black watch
one legendary death claw

How large is one squad?

The Turians, if legendary death claw can be taken down by two people, the Turians can have no problem at all.

Stop reminding me of cool shit I'll never do user, it's very rude.

9 turians total

yeah but mass effect weapons have no stopping power
.50bmg vs grain of sand

Still I think they could take it down, I mean fusion cells have to stopping power either (at least it feels like it) and easily take it down. I mean I think a couple black widows could definitely kill a L.deathclaw

Tutian blackwatch launches a biotic throws into the Deathclaw.
Deathclaw ragdoll.
Deathclaw phazes through the floor because wonky physics.
Turian blackwatch wins.

>grain of sand

user, please, we went over this. Grain of sand makes zero sense. Unless they're very big grains, of course.

Fusion cells is the ammunition, not what you're firing.

desu i want to be a femtur's POW and get beaten and raped by her every day

ok i will restate the scenario
>a bunch of people from one of the turian colonies have gone missing
>they followed the source of the missing people to a cave east of town
>they sent in squad after squad of turians but none of them came back
>getting desperate they call for reinforcements
>3 turian black watch squads show up
>after greetings they venture into the cave
>along the way they find body after body of dead turians solders
>coming to the end of the cave they find a giant monster huddling in the corner over a nest
>the squad is in shock while looking at the 15 foot tall beast
>before they could react the beast turns and lounges at the squad
who wins

depends how much energy is in that grain. E.g. a couple of Atoms accelerated by the LHC have the same energy as an Artillery shell

Are there femturs among them? I want deathclaw on femtur rape

Rolling, hoping for a great one this time.

I´m betting on the Turians, depending on the surrounding they can split up and fire at the death claw from all sides, whereas the deathclaw has to focus in one direction.

what'd you get?

>not what you're firing.
I'm firing lasers right? Sheeeeit if lasers can kill it a black widow definitely can

>tfw accidentally tripfagged

A qt KL with the bonus of Cerberus thanking me for my hard work. All in all a pretty good roll.

What about transporting rovers, combat vehicles, and supplies in large quad-vector thrust VTOLs?

Supplies to a colony, either going directly from orbit, or flying out to a separate outpost while the ship idles at the main colony.
Delivering combat rovers with mounted 20mm cannons to squads down on the ground, when fast movement is important.

Lasers or plasma bolts.
Or who knows, maybe suits of powered armour is considered weapons in and of themselves. Wait, no, those are powered by fusion cores.

Sounds extra fun and comfy.

>ywn play a weird Volus Civilization-game that misrepresent Earth history by replacing actual history figures with ayys.
>Caesar and roman legions would be replaced by Salarians.
>Napoleon would be a musket-wielding Turian in period clothing.
>Japanese sengoku era entirely played with Krogan characters.
>Founding fathers would be played by very verbose Hanar
>Hitler would be a Volus

You fucker, I hoped for the husbando generator user promised a thread or two ago.

Here is a what if scenario for you anons.

What if humanity was uplifted by a less combat durable race such as the hanar, in exchange they get to pull draft or volunteers from the planet.

How many of y'all would sign up to go fight an ayy war, and how would you think your humans would treat you based on today's standard of your country's nationalistic pride or culture?

>tfw child of immigrants
>no connection to old or new nation
>culture of ancestors was wiped out hundreds of years ago

I might, if I thought the compensation was good enough.

Armenian?

Hell yeah I would, for the right cause.

Just the experience alone would be cool as fuck.

Mexican Indian

Fellow American, I'm guessing.

Solid answer, it's about what they can do for you and not your species or country.

yeah i would want off this rock

off topic but man i really wish there was more armor like elite riot armor in mass effect

Yup.

I've never liked the whole thing about putting pieces of armour ON the coat.

i think if it was under it it would look weird. like a post apocalyptic football player, but may just be me

For the adventure/experience and if the uplifting races war felt just to you, then.

If they just wanted to use humanity as their iron fist would you still do it for adventure?

a little oppression never hurt nobody

I'd have to see what their women look like first

Is this a desire for a different life or a disdain for your own species?

Not him but for me it's a bit of both.

a bit of both. i see immense potential in humanity but the way the elite corrupt us and turn us against each other, it makes me angry. so yes i do have disdain for the people at the top
but i guess the saying is true power corrupts

For the spess babes.

Well I imagine you will have an off duty rotation and they have transports to shuttle you where you want to go in your off time.

Would you still go?

most def

I write I roll!
And it looks like cheeky chinaman has been here, so roll for a real waifu if you want.

wait if it's the hanar.
does this mean
femdrells?

Well they are using humanity for the backbone of their armed forces to be used for their interests.

Could be the same story, different species.

yes but at least the humans that do go know what their getting into none of this control through media to sway public opinion

Both. I'm not unhappy with my current life, but travelling in space and meeting aliens? That beats anything on this rock.
And then there's other people. People I like are fine, but I'm always amazed at random strangers' stupidity where I'm not sure how they're even able to breathe. Complaining about lack of money when they spend it all on eating out and impulsively buying useless shit. Not being able to understand simple pieces of information or doing some mental gymnastics to get an entirely different result than what a small text sign they read said. Not caring about the consequences of their actions, both in short and long term. I often feel dumb, but as a species in general, we are pretty damn stupid. For every friend you have, there's five people who are somehow not classified as idiots and who somehow manage to stay alive.

Rolling for qt whatever.

It was just an example. It won't actually be hanar and the Mass Effect Universe

Well for me it's not about people on top and corruption, or Illuminati or any of that shit. It's mostly a overall dislike for human nature

I'd be okay with a Hanar, also.
>ywn fall asleep, wrapped in your space jellyfish's tentacles
>ywn meet the rare Hanar who's almost annoyingly polite like the others but honest, too
>purestlove.jpg

People in the middle are alright, but both the top and the bottom are garbage. Granted, the top plays a roll in the bottom being garbage, but you cant fix stupid.

hell if you think about it, it could be a species that evolved on a warm world so they need solders that can handle the cold

I see the face of a "baked" smiley.

for you meg

>ywn be Aria's fuck slave.

As user said, just an example of a species that doesn't look capable of defending itself.

As for dislike for human nature, how do you mean? Like greed, self-interest above others, shortsightedness?

For us, as in you made it?

have you played mass effect recently ?

Aria is a dominant. Stop besmirching her character with that drivel.

There isnt enough lewd of her in character. It's all hardcore with her just dropped in.

Deathclaws, in game, have hides with similar DT to standard modern combat armor. Assuming that represents the lore well enough, then Deathclaws are absurdly tough for animals but are not tough enough that hypersonic tungsten-cored projectiles with several times the KE of equivalent modern rounds (and at least slightly greater wound channels on flesh thanks to said energy and speed- though the lack of mass keeps them from causing. 50 BMG tier wounds or anything) would have any trouble piercing them. Even if the turians are just dudes with rifles, they should kill the Deathclaw easily, after maybe taking a couple losses since they're being ambushed.

nah thinking about buying fallout 4 though 16 leaf bucks on g2a

I think it's the tribalism and irrationality that bother me the most. I'd hope a smarter space fairing beings would be above that.

guess thats a fare assessment
if they had to deal with dead mans cavern from fallout new vagus then they would be fucked

It's been a couple years since I played 1 but I just finished a round of 2 and 3. I'll be back in a few years for what will probably be my last time playing it.

i just hate how the elite want to destroy what the west has built in order to create a subservient class of super retards

Do it, then you can play as best girl.
Her voice and trying to make my MC look like her was the only reason I bought FO4

>>no, i found it but it was no easy task