Pussy / price ratio

Best pussy / price ratio car?
(Preferably under 50k used)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CYiqk6J2uuo
youtube.com/watch?v=B_lmKnw9NHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 supreme gentleman

his 3-series wasn't spec'd out and it looked like stock boring shit.

Okay, what the FUCK did Mercedes do to their headlights?

appeal to women and numales

chunky rectangles > buglights > sharp downward angles >>>>>>>>>> current misshapen blobs with DRL eyelashes

Angel eyes but the led strips are on top.
Who thought that was a good idea.
Or was it just for the sake of being proprietary.

you'd do better with a Z4

Headlights will be lower and lower due to pedestrian safety BS. The cover doesn't bend upon impact unlike the hood.

E46 M3

The vehicle you are looking for would be a truck.

Depends on what kind of dude you are and what kind of girl you're trying to attract. Are you country? Truck. American made. Are you rich but not flashy? S class or equivilant. Are you rich and flashy? Supercar. Are you hipster? Old mercedes or Volvo. Are you a gym bro? Something basic but aggressive. Think muscle car or bmw coupe if you're European. Are you an asshole looking for chicks with daddy issues? WRX. Are you the same asshole but you vape? WRX STI. Are you a 16 year old male? Literally anything that runs. The most pussy for your buck will prob be a truck or muscle car or entry level/used bmw/audi/merc coupe.

Sure a girl will be attracted to the car you drive and the money associated with it but once you get out of the car she'll laugh and go fuck chad in the back of his 99 geo metro

That being said: Ford Raptor or a Mustang. Girls really like fords it seems like. Audi/Mercedes/BMW are an easy cop-out though.

71 Ford Torino, can be had in good-excellent condition for less than 15k and draws eyes like a goddamned UFO driving down the street. Women like the engine noise if you don't rev like a douchebag. Pic related is my DD

Miata
Gold diggers and dumb thots won't like it because it doesn't signify massive wealth and there is nowhere to plug in your phone. A good feminine girl who is worth your time will think it's cute and sporty and will enjoy the wind in her hair.

Nice

Dual headlight projectors doesn't necessitate angel eyes
>this new

You know the saying, if you got a truck, she's down to fuck.

A bike of your choice that's not a huge ass cruiser or an adventure.
Cars like the Fiat 126 also work but you should give no fucks. Helps break the ice, especially if you look intimidating.

>still caring about pussy

bitches ADORE jeep wranglers for some reason
drive around with the doors off and the top down and you'll get mad puss

Adding to this.
If you live in the US the Wrangler will have you in all walks of life be interested in your dick. These things are everywhere for a reason.

Just don't be a faggot and buy a 4 door.

This but Wrangler takes second place

I MISS MY '04 RUBICON SO FUCKING MUCH

>don't be a faggot and buy anything newer than 06
fixed

p much this

any woman worth a shit doesn't care what you drive as long as it's clean and has AC. Chicks love music, not necessarily yours but they love playing it off their phone so if you have a decent system and not all booty bass 15" subs in your truck they like that shit too. I went with all Alpine audio and I'm quite satisfied.

To put things in perspective, I used to work in a computer shop and stayed late one night, watched a couple walk to their 2016 base model Taurus and do the full act in the back seat. She was a solid 9/10 and he wasn't too bad looking either.

t. ford probelet hitting solid 8/10 pussy right now

>Muh old Jeep
Your time is over old man.

newer jeeps have lost their way, they're essentially bad at everything and mostly just carry the jeep badge

the latest gen might sort of turn that around, but even then they've sacrificed a lot of offroad and mod capability for the save of ride comfort, they've been mall-crawlified

Lift weights, wear pants that show bulge and talk down to people that give you shit. Now you can get pussy without having to blow your savings account.

Any Merc coupe, newer BMW or Jaguar will work. Range Rovers too.

*Crosses your terrain*
youtu.be/CYiqk6J2uuo

Jeep is for girls you faggots. The only people you'll attract are lustful homos looking to bareback you with the top down.

*promptly breaks 3 miles later*

Sorry famalam, but Wrangler build quality is absolute shit. These vehicles are complete trash after a year, even with light use.

>4 door

>Clearly owner fucked it.

Yeah, that's the majority of Wranglers being sold. They're mallcrawling cuckmobiles with shit handling. For every 1 guy who lift it and uses it offroad there's 1,000 who drive it to Yoga and Starbucks.

This is pretty accurate, in that the only thing still selling Wranglers is marketing. Jeep really does a great job of selling these vehicles, they appeal to the absolute lowest common denominators in society and shill them a $40,000 box with shit handling and chink-tier build quality.

pic unrelated, an actual Jeep

it's a known problem with bone stock jeeps bro

youtube.com/watch?v=B_lmKnw9NHQ

there are ways around it, like properly designing the SFA so it doesn't shake like Marty McFly every time you take it for a drive, but chrysler is too cheap to fix it - because why would they, it sells great as it is

watch the whole video too, guy goes into how chrysler just dodges (lel) the issue and pretends it's not a problem

*quietly appreciates in value*

:^)

i mean, that's a decent river ford and rock crawl but most stock wranglers going back 50 years can do that
it's certainly impressive to someone used to, like, a range rover that balks at so much as a sand dune but..

15k.

big bright obnoxious loud diesel truck with swanky black leather with red stitching.

this looks like the kind of thing a fag would cruise around in looking for dick in Arkansas

Cheap ass Econoline van off Craigslist, and ropes.

fr tho cars dont help you score pussi

Ha ha!

On some real shit bitches like anything thats a convertible and looks clean/well maintained.

If you got a clean enough miata their gonna like it alot and think its cute.

>miatas are ironically pussy magnets

This...also works if you like mad blow jobs

Death wobble in a stock jeep is absolutely not a known or common issue.

I'm not saying it can't happen, or the guy in the video is a liar. Just that it's pretty much unheard of.

Women only like current or previous model year cars. E46 is shit tier and old to them.
>oh you drive a bmw?
>oooh you drive a (shit)bmw
Exactly what they think.

Nobody cares

Also reminder e46 is 20 years old

*quietly absorbs your jealousy*

new 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JL)
...in black or dark grey.

i think this is the way to go, girls think it's cute, they think you're special and being the one driving everyone around is pretty good i guess.

what could work even better is like an old 1980s caprice station wagon

riced out e36 m3 for 10k
trust

I see guys trying to pull ass with those downtown all the time. Women completely ignore them and they only wind up attracting brown dudes.

I don't trust anyone who lives in a cold climate. Plebs 2bh.

Unironically this m8. Though car is almost irrelevant to women as long as nothing is wrong with it, cuz that indicated that you are a retard to them

Thanks for the advice guys, probably gonna get a BMW or Mercedes Coupe.

Funny how many people recommend a Wrangler. I'm a europoor, nobody likes those cars here,

this.
e46 keeps thots away

>spends 50k on cars to attract pussy but will never attract pussy cause he's a Manlet
You should rather spend 10k on leg lengthening surgery and the rest on a car

lul a shitbox e92 isnt gonna pull any pussy delusional incel

Learn to greentext newfag.

Miata. Or any other roadster desu.

They just copied the Audi A3 headlights and Renault Talisman rear lights.

3k NA miata

only dumb bitches are attracted to trucks, and they're usually fat dumb bitches too

Probably a cadillac ats. They try to capture that upscale Mercedes and BMW GT car appeal yet they sell 4yr old for 15k because they are slow pieces of shit

>car

The DRL look exactly like Ford Focus's. That's fucking hilarious.

>copies new Acura grill silhouette
>zero effort Ford Focus DRL
>civic tier fake meme vents
>le Mercedes-Benz

Just fucking kill me.

lol fucking old man car, you could probably pull down some blown-out granny pussy in a Caddy tho

lol only old lady boomers drive these