vicioussyndicate.com

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>HGG Choose your Champion
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hgg-finals-2017/choose-your-champion

reminder that after patches rotates out blizzard will print something as bad or worse to replace it

>maybe them I will buy
okay
>more than the 50 preorder packs
you're a fucking idiot

Reminder Paladin currently has the strongest deck in the game. Stop crying about Druid.

>Scratches the Pirate
>2 mana 2/2
>when you play a beast or pirate that costs (2) or more, summon this from your deck

did he really say that?

y'shaarj is absolutely required, it's the best tempo play in the whole deck and what you're really trying to ramp towards

Winrate has Murloc pally at a slight edge over Druid but it is within the variance of error but Druid is meta oppressive in the same manner that Quest Rogue is while actually having good decks.

dont seperate discussion fags

>playing against people with non-golden heroes

Plebs

>both sniffposting OPs

Then why does Druid beat Pally?
This thread came first you dunce.

>this one was created 10 seconds later but posted in the last thread 10 seconds earlier
this is a dilemma

Ah well. Not like Malfurion was a bad craft. Thanks.

So the "tier list" of DK viability is shaping up to be something like this, right?

Tier 1
Malf, Anduin, Gul'dan

Tier 2
Uther, Jaina, Thrall

Tier 3
Rexxar, Valeera

Tier 4
Garrosh

let the ultimate rng decide it
rock paper sizzlers

Everyone is trying to build their deck to stand some kind of chance against Druid. Thus murloc paladin gets less attention or teched against resultng in its very good win rates. druid in it's current form is god awful for the game.
Watch brode record another stupid rap video though before any balance changes though

JADE DRUID WILL MAKE ME UNINSTALL THIS GAME

THE GIEST IS JUST TOO WEAK

>jaina not tier 1
delete this.

>day 9 of expac
>still no good frost lich jaina deck

feels bad

Why not make one yourself? :^)

No?

The only reason Druid's sub par DK is played is because the class as a whole is apeshit overpowered. On its own the Druid DK is 5/10 at best.

What actually good decks run Jaina where she's not just a winmore card or a tech choice against control

So, 2 Ultimate infestation + auto fill is the only way to legend?

These priest games are getting bullshit as fuck.

Twice now I've been subject to turn 3 coin+barnes into Obsidian statue.

This game guy pulls off this.

You guys complain about druid, but wait until there's nothing to keep these greedy fucks in check. Priest has the potential to be ultra-cancer. Priest was never, and will never be fun to play against

what the fuck it's only been 9 days? It feels like it's been a druid meta for months.

Garrosh is really good in tempo warrior but sadly it's just inferior to pirates. In Wild he is nuts with patrons though. Still, he is definitely more useful than blackface valeera

>gul'dan in tier 1

Delet this. Gul'dan is trash. There are no good demons in standard. He just clears board after gul'dan and you lose.

enjoying your meta hearthbabs?

for a 7 drop Malf is very good. Great hero power and an unconditional and immediate board effect that can be choose on the spot based on the game state

No...
There is, another.

i make an anti murloc deck and camp at rank 5 just for people like you

Priest dies to aggro. Problem is that people can't play aggro as much because druids just shit out 5/25 worth of stats with a single card against aggro. Once druid dies, priest goes down with it.

Worth a craft? I like Druid but without Curator I feel like my modern Druid deck won't be top notch.

a grim destiny...

Highlander priest is the hidden meme assassin

How good is Malkorok in the new set? Has the weapon pool changed much?

try red/green swindler's market deck

How do you out-aggro a turn 3 10/10?

bad

>reynad using his corporation to push his personal opinions on the masses

Why is this allowed? Really tired of streamers warping this game with their influence. There is no way malygos druid is tier "s" or even tier 1. This is just a statement but a salty reycuck. I can't wait until VS makes this loser irrelevant.

Brode is a Hebrew name.

his worst result is now a 1/1 instead of "lose the game", so he's a bit better than before LoE rotated out

cause shits expensive

"Putricide that was pathetic, you belong in a hunter deck not my citadel"

Wait....did blizzard pre make jokes about how bad hunter is going to be?

THEY MADE ALL THESE BAD CARDS ON PURPOSE????

Hey, shouldn't this hexer have an effect symbol underneath it?

THOT STATUS = PATROLLED

I was fearing for one of my favourite decks when they revealed Geist, and seeing the cowardly control rats coming out of their hole to rejoice the death of the 48% winrate tyrant disgusted me. But now Jade is stronger than ever, and the rats will experience what a true tyrant really is. It's almost pottery. My life for Aya.

Yes, they obviously know Hunter is the dumpster class since you know, they intentionally designed it that way

They make the missions at the very end. Most likely they knew hunter would already be bad from final design testing. Hunter will get good cards in next expansion or at latest the 2nd expansion. Remember Mike said they are okay with Hunter being bad at higher ranks since it is by far the best class at lower ranks. Hunter is a noob trap.

Like this.

Stop redditposting it makes me annoyed

That's so bullshit and unfair to every hunter player that doesn't want to concede farm rank 20

ofc they make them on purpose. hunter is in an awful spot because team 5 wants so. do you really think they are not capable of just printing an ultimate infestation for hunter?

druid is overpowered but priest is just so unfun to play against

Would reverting CotW nerf bring Rexxar back? I think that it wouldn't be as crazy today.

jade was 48% win rate because it wasn't completely brainless like pirate warrior while still being popular. lots of decks have seemingly lower winrates then they should because you have to use a bit of brain power to use them. Now blizzard decided to make a tech card and then buff druid to the point that it didn't matter.

does water elemental have an effect symbol underneath it?

If you've listened to their live stuff, they've made it clear that statistics back up that Hunter is insane in super low rank, so they're afraid to make it even worse. As a result, Hunter will never be good again probably, just neat stuff like the DK, that doesn't work because its Hunter.

depending on what other legendaries you don't have, probably

It was at 48% even at legend tough.

It's really shit today all decks play minions that can easily 1for 1 it
>obsidian statue
>jade behemoth
>primordial drake
>spikeridge steed

>countering the counters to the meta
Intredasting.

Is the Druid DK worth crafting, or is it just a win-more card?

Is highlander priest gonna still be good when druid gets gutted

>they are fine with him being bad because he does well at lower ranks
>meanwhile better aggro decks do well in higher and lower ranks and even wild and they do nothing about it

oh my mistake then

>hunter player
You act as though people only play one class and will only ever play one class.

never gets old

The word "winmore" is weird. Winning more is good, isn't it? I know it's meant like "win harder", but still.

It's a good 7 drop, it's not winmore, on the contrary he helps you go back on the board after ramping like a mana addict for the first turns. Both battlecry and Hero power are good.

it can swing games, but druid is so good that it's technically win more in a lot of cases

I didn't mean to make it sound like that i'm saying 'if you want to win with hunter you can only do it at rank 20' is a horrible thing to do to a class

>do coke
>win more
>be sober
>lose more
What did he mean by this?

it means cards that you can only play when you're already winning

BENJAMIN brode, what's not to understand

"win more" implies that if you aren't already winning it's a bad card. ie Kel'thuzad

Man I fucking loved me them handlock/rogue metas getting BTFO by deadly shot

They've said multiple times that hunter is a god at rank 20 and that's what they balance around, if anything they will nerf it.

The secret of my success!

"win more" cards dont help you when you are losing, which means they are often a dead card in bad matchups
they only help you when you are already winning, which makes them redundant

D E E P E S T
L O R E

Nah they have their place. They secure the win. It's more like it often makes them redundant.

Is this worth it?

>it's another episode of game designers not buffing something bad because it's good against people who have no clue what they are doing
Why

Balancing around scrubs is terrible no matter what

I know he said he used to do it, but do you still think he snorts a line every now and then?

>Even casual full of tryhard decks from people with no balls to play ranked.

Zero wins. Zero good decks unless you spend 200kk dust.

no

fringe case good more than likely a bad move

Not when scrubs pay your bills. You will do anything to keep scrubs happy.

gg (get good) ez (ur shit kid)

correct play if he has hero power quest.

>he said he used to do it

I'm pretty sure that's just a meme around these parts

>Game based entirely around luck and how much you invest in this game
>get good
>am shit
Okay then.

Why does she look nothing like him?

You just know.

You just know...

>>Even casual full of tryhard decks from people with no balls to play ranked.
This annoys the fuck out of me. it isn't someone just having fun or playing any random theme deck, it's a legit cancerous asshole who's too much of a pussy to play with the big bois

DARK-IRONED.brm

I'm glad he finally transitioned. He needs to work more on the voice tough

she's got freckles which is a ginger trait

>developing the kind of reputation that embarassed her father

hmmm what did they mean by this