post your headunits
this badboi came with my new car

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSkJA_gzKqk
mrplates.com.au/22460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why the fuck is it sideways

there.

>It's very cool, Bateman. But that's nothing.

mirin, 8/10

>Midrange maxed
LOL

Oh damn I like it. Amber really is the best color for interiors, man. It's calm but it's warm too.

I don't know shit about the levels. Just played around with them until I liked the sound of it. Probably should google it.

I have this meme head unit in my aw11 rn, but I just picked up an 80's graphic EQ I'm going to set up headless, as some user suggested ages ago, and I intend to finally follow through on.

Bad
Perfect
At least the eq is neat

Have at look at this...

do post photos when done somewhere

It's a little too ''new wave'' for my tastes.

Am I too new for this thread? Retro only?

It's just that retro is best my dude.

DSM Detected. In fact, thats either a Eclipse or Talon.

I also have a DSM project car myself.

fuck you and your sexy 80s aesthetic ;-;

the fuck is DSM? this is a shitty 1990 mazda familia hatch that i use as my daily so i put a nice soundsystem in it, i think they called a submodel to this car the protege

what does headless mean?

nice shoes, are you off to dance class?

It looks better in person, it matched the red-orange of the gauges and the chrome matches the trim around the gauges.

not too bad user, wish mine had bluetooth

Mfw my button climate control launches buttons out and I can't find them

New ones are just a fucking screen. They all look the same. Why would anyone want to see it?

most spartan dash on a modern car, at least the screen comes off.

because nobody wants to put those $300 angular abortions of an aftermarket 2din red/blue jvc/kenwood head units?
There is so little going on with just a screen that it will fit any interior

Pioneer one i have color matched to my interior lights. Best one they had that wasnt total rice and had the features I wanted.

Gonna get a Continental in my Mercedes soon but not yet.

I actually didn't mind this head unit at all on my Fusion. It has Bluetooth and Aux, and isn't over the top with crazy lights or touchscreens.The old Ford green color is nice, too.

How is the audio hooked up on the scanner?

Disgusting

Small external speaker under the dash.

>boat shoes
>dancing
hwhat
Oh that's still pretty nice. Interior looks mint too.

r8. It's a lot more red than what the picture shows. Wish I could find a 90s radio with graphic eq though

You dude can you sell me one of those heater control slider knobs? It's a 90s Toyota you have, right? I'm missing one knobs and can't find any for sale that aren't ridiculously expensive.

i just bought this bad boi

It looks like a usual radio, but at least it has an aux for a phone so 7/10.
What year is that for?

yea it was pretty cheap and didn't look as riced out as the others. it also doesn't blind me at night like the shitty blue dual radio that was in there before

>POS
at least the radio is self aware

its a mazda m8, but i dont see why you would have trouble finding one
what shithole do you live in?

wrote in the wrong box, fug.
youtube.com/watch?v=zSkJA_gzKqk

what is that
gross
v.nice

kek

Actually it's the opposite problem. I live in Europe and the junkyards are too fucking sophisticated here. When they get a car, they throw out most of the interior because it does not make sense financially to part it out, as they can't put a high price tag on little plastic interior parts. Also heater control sliders went obsolete in the mid 90s and there are very few Toyotas of that age in the junkyards.

if you are serious i know a junkyard nearby where they dont tend to strip interiors so theres perhaps something you could use from there. do you have a throwaway email?

Too lazy to go and take a picture so here is some random one in Spanish off google

w2c

Clarion

its shit

>range rover
looks like a nice interior.

perfection

thanks

DSM stands for diamond star motors
it means any eclipse variant up to second gen in normie terms

Anything out with a 70s aesthetic for it?
Preferably minimal lighting except for frequency

but it can plays dvds and has way more functions

Mine is the stock subaru 6cd changer that came with my car, ive thought of changin it, but i like the 6cd functionality, as i own a lot of cds, and i dont want to get a fucking ugly 2din headunit, or a screen, and i dont want to only use 1 din of the stereo.

i just want aux and Bluetooth for flexibility, and my cd player, is that too much to ask for?

its the VAG apple car play model, not aftermarket

lovin your kenwood unit, what car is it in?

as much as i hate pop up screen units, i love that 90s windows 98 lookin display

top tier

dammit i need to actually post a pic, this isnt mine, just a pic i grabbed from google.

too asymmetric 5/17

hardmode, which automaker made the best
>it's just a screen
modern headunit?
I'd say the e39
one of the first screens and still one of the best integrations imo

>The volume knob is turned so the power icon is upside down
I'm autistic about this in my GTI, volume controls on steering wheel only. I don't know why the whole thing has to spin

aw11 for maximum 80's appeal

>KANG OF WAKANDA

>Blunkupt
>yuro

I wish they sold them in the states.

what is ebay

K E N W O O D

anyone got experience with eonon?

considering getting pic related for my mazaruda

How is this dead ass thread still up and my retrofuturistic interior thread died?

mazda axela/mazda3
nice cars thinking of getting one for a daily

theres already one up why dont you whinge and moan about it over there

mine is a 1st gen SP23

only got it a few days ago but i fucking love it
pic related

i used to drive one for back when i did pizza delivery as a side job while mine was having work done. they are fantastic cars, i was even pleasantly surprised at how well the thing pulled away when you gave it a bit of throttle. i would like to test out the sport model though

keep in mind mine isn't the 2.3L Turbo, but the 2.3L NA is still pretty nice

Did the plates come with the car?

I'm thinking of buying these.
mrplates.com.au/22460

yeah the person I bought it from had it already

forgot pic

Also, if someone would like to kindly donate some bitcoins towards this wrthy cause then that'd be great.

I'm jelly, reminds me of my old and lost simpler life

I want this soviet head unit so bad.

How's this?

What kind of phone mount/grip is that?