Would modern cars easily beat Takumi on the Akina downhill?

Would modern cars easily beat Takumi on the Akina downhill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqaWng6-_dU&t=3m01s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes you fucking weeb

His student literally BTFO Supercars on downhill with a slower car, so none.

No, he knows it better than the back of his hand

>Would modern cars easily beat Takumi on the Akina downhill?
No.
But modern drivers who play the Akina downhill race simulation every day for 8 hours a day, for 30 years, might, if they had a modern car.

>Hah, some fucking dweeb in an eight-six? I'm the best street racer from my street racer club: Master Street Racers. There's no way I'm gonna lose to some fucking snot nosed kid, I got this in the bag!
Every single fucking episode follows this formula.

This is bait because the laws of physics would say that nothing can beat that combo “easily”

Just with modern tires modern usdm base models might have a decent chance.

Holy fuck he's tiny!

My RX8 would destroy it.

Yeah a challenger, because some people don't care about a little body damage.

my mr-s would probably beat it given similar driving skill

If you watched the show, you wouldn't be asking this question. The main theme of it is literally fast driver > fast car.

Lol at people thinking their shitboxes can compete

Takumi had outstanding driving abilities and has driven on MT akina for years. He knows the road better than you do. Then theirs his 86 which was also heavily modified and had a custom track TRD racing engine that revs to 13k. So even with your modern car you all still would get shit on.

if he gets an engine swap i get an engine swap
youtube.com/watch?v=NqaWng6-_dU&t=3m01s

If you remove all the plot armor surrounding Tak’s AE86, it’s obviously doable. However, the AE86 was never stock, it had years, possibly a decade of master tuning and shakedowns in the mountains. It was a purpose built car, and with a good driver, it would likely dominate almost anything stock, even with the old 150 horsepower 4AGE 16 valve. If we’re talking about another modern day tuned car, the AE86’s chances diminish dramatically, but that’s a huge wildcard. If the 86 was running the Group N 20 valve 4AGE, it’s highly unlikely anything but another purpose built car would stand to beat it. 220 horsepower, a car that weighs less than a ton, purpose built suspension and brakes, chassis stiffening, and a close ratio gearbox are nothing to scoff at

>JESUS CHRIST
I kept watching to part 3, 4, 5...
I never thought I'd utter words like this but that MR-S is a fucking BEAST!

My KIA

Lotus Elise is the only thing I can think of that can give him a run for his money.

Exiege desu. They handle even better than the elise.

This POS already got thwomped in the series. Next.

A Tesla will beat everything down hill.

It's a fast luxury barge. It's not gonna do shit on a touge.

Not in MF Ghost.

Bong go kart should be able to

if you were a proper weeb, you'd surely watch all of the irl nippon tsuchiya stuff where he takes slightly tuned gt86 on touge and gets better times than in his super heavily tuned ae86, or where he battles in his ae86 and loses and shit

educate yourself, if you're gonna be weeb, at least be a proper one

It already did.

Actually this, with enough knowledge of the road. An RX-8 given the same level of afewsimplemods that his car has would stand a very solid chance of winning.

>looks lighter
>probably more powerful idk
>downforce on the downhill for maximum downs
i think we have a winner

i'm still mad about that asspull