pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

>Tfw tana outclasses cordelia
No wait, she doesn't because im not a fucking retard who thinks 1 more speed is better than attack
>Inherit a firesweep lance
>get Life and death 3
>blow niggers the fuck out with my 1 extra attack
>Dont have to waste that point in worthless speed
hahahah "B-but guidance!!"
>Have to waste a c slot
>cant use the whore in flier teams
>only affects shitty infantry and armors ((lol)
>is cuter
>is smarter
>more lovely
hahahahah i am literally fucking dying at how retarded you fucks are, tanacucks are pathetic

I NEED TO BREED CELICA

This is Elise's butt.

Why won't you love me user?And get me in your gacha game.

best blue flier

What kinda shitty leather do your boots gotta be made of to just come apart like that? And not even at the seams, either.

>fates
nobody cares

What do you think about this new Warriors oc character? I think she looks cute, and it feels like they put more effort into her than they did with the main characters.

I V
R E S E T S
F U C K I N G
W H E N

Why are cucks so cute?

A happy Leni is a cute Leni!

Why do you keep posting this?

I like Cordelia, but Tana is a way more versatile version of her that trades 1 speed for 1 attack - so she can do the same Brave / Firesweep builds AND run her well rounded / defensive Prf weapon build.

Also Guidance is great, I get a spare Tana I am sacrificing her to my Cordelia for it.

Ok who has that pic of Faye's BIG ASS as a cleric in echoes?

Is Clarisse good or should I give her poison strike to someone?

its natures you fucking retard

WRONG

The Cloud has come and so have I.

Don't reply to Raul.

Imagine what sex with Serika would be like. How literally hot it would be inside her red mage pussy. The warmth would undulate over your dick like gentle waves, and just marinating yourself in her insides without moving would bring you gradually closer to orgasm. You'd have to beg her not to move so you won't Ragnarok too quickly, and she'd give you a lewd smile and start thrusting against you anyway. She'd be able to tell when you're about to cum, and slide your dick out of her right as you're about to go over the edge. The sudden difference in temperature brought about by the cold air and her slimy hot juices glistening on your throbbing erection would leave you in agony. You'd give her a pleading look as she gently edges you using her gloved hands, maybe rubbing the glans with her fingers or letting you experience the feel of her thighs. The sexual frustration would almost drive you insane, and only once you've begged her would you be allowed to hug her tight and cum balls deep, soaking her squishy hot pussy with an unconscionable amount of semen as hard as you can.

hi i work for intelligent systems

spend $3000 on orbs and we will think about it.

and in the east corner, the best red flier

Its more ridiculous that all these characters get their clothing cut up so much but have zero wounds, and you're worrying about the boots?

>Olwen but worse.
Lol.

I just want to lick her sweaty underboob then throw her away like the trash she is.

FUCK Nowi

Is there an easy way to filter all the shitposting? I just want to get advice on and talk about the games.

kill yourself fatescuck

Not an argument sweetie.

I would rather hold her hand gently, hug her with another, then kiss her forehead and while looking dep into the eyes says that everything will be allright.

Idea for PVP: bring back the GBA 5-man Arena multiplayer.

Each person brings a crew of four units + one unit from their friend list (the more you are selected as a friend, the more bonus feathers you receive at the end of each season). Then, each player sends one unit in at the same where they engage in a duel. You continue doing this until all units are eliminated. The longer your winstreak, the more points you get.

>fates game bad

triggered

I am not gay
I am not baiting
I am not shitposting
I am not RPing
I am not Olwen
I would 100% unironically fuck Reinhardt

>Awawawa~

fuck off autist, IV is shorter

better bend over then

What's in that egg?

>cordelia trash terrible

hmmm

>implying awakening isn't just as bad as fates

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Are you Ishtar? She probably has a daddy thing with her personal knight who's been with her forever.

>IS releases a single seal that allows you to change the effective color of a single unit
>they will, for all intents and purposes, be treated as a unit of that color/weapon type

Who do you give it to and why?

Fuck off Raul.

ok guys now we need to spread these around the thread and not all at once

Who's in that egg?

>Reinhardt Emblem
You're goddamn right

They're nice-looking boots.

That contrast of Felicia's pearly white skin against the dark hues of the black bull...it's beautiful, like chocolate chips in vanilla ice cream. Felicia was MADE for black dick, sissy white and asian boys simply CANNOT compete and have to settle for pity blowjobs.

fuck off drill

Delet this I'm on a diet right now

To this day I still don't even know who drill is or what he even likes.

how slow do you type that the difference is noticeable flol

Another Doot.

I'm drill and I like Fates

Literally any flier -> red

EV training when?

give it to literally any high res blue

Now you have a high res green.

it's only one seal so most people will still have tons of broken blue mages, making it effective at ending the blue meta

Also Green Reinhardt LOL

I'm drill and i hate Fates.

Get out and stay out, drill

cordelia so we can finally have a good red flier also she is red colored.

Never you delusional retard

Are nips into interracial with blacks now?

I finally don't have to throw orbs at this shit banner anymore.

Promote her if you have no archers or you like her. She's not the best brave user and firesweep bow negates her niche. Debuffing sounds nice on paper but one rounding something is still far more useful. She'll deal with fliers just fine but aside from that she is nothing to write home about.

when you fuck off, drill

>green rein.

>Only thing that can stop that shit is snacks and Katarina.

I have both but fuck that.

It's been updated. I'm looking forward to 9/1's New Heroes.

Ice Man Etika x Felicia from the Ice Tribe?

Truly the OTP.

Who is next to Summer Kamui?

No I'm drill and I love Fates.

Green Lucius for a healing anti-blue mage

Should i put on arena an only Red team for defense ?

im drill and i am fates

>go to serenes forest
>more people list awakening and Birthright as their favorite game then thracia

Looks like that site has shit taste as well

>0% voted for revelations
This made me giggle

>Red Minerva

now with 90% less clutter and explaining the jokes

Left to right is
>Spring Festival Lucina
>Bridal Blessings Caeda
>Mae
>Delthea
>Chad Thundercock
>Linde
>Olwen
>Nohrian Summer Corrin
>Ursula

>B Cord is the only good colorless unit

Sheep is life.

That's shitty western "art"

So Est is an intellectual PegKnight for the chosen ones?

Is Summer Elise good? Got a +Spd one.

Olwen left, B Caeda right

nobody cares drill

What is Ninian's dance of friendship like?

Enjoy your blonde Nino

I love all the little attention to detail but MAN the gamepedia tier list is embarrassingly bad

Felicia and Flora can conjure up blizzards at will, craft objects out of the ice that they make, and somehow control people's body temperatures (Felicia absorbing Corrin's fever, Flora setting herself on fire).

Of course, like Corrin's dragon powers, it's rarely brought or relevant to the larger story.

Fuga's wind powers fuck you up for a chapter too so there's also that.

Did Amelia save axes or not really?

Why would an obvious fact make you giggle

sheep is for sacrifice.
sheep is ded.

>0% voted for Rev
That's because literally only eugenics autists liked Rev. Everything else about the game was terrible.

>Red Minerva
>posts Minerva with a lance

Tharja has sagging tits

Lap dance.

What to do, /feg/?

She rides Eliwood's Durandal