What's your plan for valentine's day Veeky Forums?

What's your plan for valentine's day Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFexv7No5PI
youtube.com/watch?v=lAKhAQvtYWs
youtube.com/watch?v=QSfCqcSxs4I
youtube.com/watch?v=E1-9_ndqbwE
youtube.com/watch?v=jWC6K6UlVBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

borrow my brother's Infiniti G35 because my 240SX is undergoing paint repair and it looks too ass to pickup my date- not that it ever looked good to begin with- then have dinner. It is a fact that drift cars do get you laid. Girls love them I dont know why. I want a normal car

I'll probably send someone a text I will end up worrying about too much and that won't pan out to anything. Then go drive fast as hell out into the mountains.

Working.

Then getting home, going to bed to wake up for an appointment with my girlfriends OBGYN. Kid on the way.

listen to sad eurobeat

youtube.com/watch?v=LFexv7No5PI

Yall are fucking sad lmao just talk to girls hahaha

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, Veeky Forums

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

attack tooj

probably working at my underemployed wagecuck job where people 10 years younger than me (27.9kv) will talk about fucking their gfs, i'll drive home listening to ABBA Live At Wembley and hitting myself hard enough to bruise while screaming and almost crashing at 80mph, deciding whether or not to jump off the 10-story MetroLink parking garage or go home, then go home to my parents' house and drink Mt. Gay rum. This isn't LARP I've done it before lol

Hang out at a laotian newspaper stand

youtube.com/watch?v=lAKhAQvtYWs
youtube.com/watch?v=QSfCqcSxs4I

Give girl chocolate, fuck girl. Go to work the next day. Get a handy from the girl. Go to work, get a BJ from the girl. Eat the rest of the girls chocolate

what's /ss/

Straight shouta I think

i literally just made plans with a girl on tinder because of this thread

gonna drive my stripped out 240sx to pick her up in honor of you guys

I used to own one, it’s cuz of the pop ups I was told. Also they like cute cars

straight shota, god it's like you normies don't even go on any other boards

It's like 40 degrees outside so watch normieflix then go for a drive later

Do a skid for us, lad.

Gonna keep myself comfortably sludged on cheap vodka, blast music and work on the '65 Bonneville since it's the first time in months we get days where it hits at least 40 degrees in the Northeast.

Go to work, go home, sit in my parents basement all night, sleep, wake up, repeat.

Haven't had a valentines day date in 8 years

Valentine's Day is my birthday. Don't really have anything planned. Probably going to a steak house with my Dad, other than that, not much.

l/o/nely drivers general #6

Lonely britbong signing in

Go to my classes then come home and do a full detailing on my truck

go to class, present for japanese class, fuck around in the mechanics shop for a few hours, sit through a boring lecture, and finish some homework.

also I've been in a good mood recently because I downloaded Simcity 1989 for DOS and I'm playing it on my DankPad(TM) and it's more fun than I expected. I'm autistic

happy birthday user!

>one year closer to death
woop de doo...

Wash the car, which seems to be the only thing that makes me genuinely happy these days.

Same here brother
Feels bad man

Play videogames like any other day of the week

shift my knob

Working on the car as well: Gonna replace the water plugs on my car that have arrived in the mail earlier this week.

Happy birthday!

And to the rest of you: Don't be such gloomy losers! Make something of yourself and don't think of bitches while doing it. Once you have done that, bitches will come your way easily if you want them. A man's self worth is not in his attractiveness to women, but in his abilities, achievements and resources. Ironically, once you realize this and act like it, bitches will love you.

Forgot it was valentines day today actually. Just gonna drive my dog to the beach and watch a movie alone tonight.
I have no clue what to even do on a date + autistic so I wont even bother with it.

>ABBA Live At Wembley

patrician taste

It's ok user women just take all your time and money and all you get is an occasional fuck. You aren't missing anything.

All they want to talk about is their boyfriends.

today is my birthday. woke up and made some eggs and bacon with almond milk. i want to go karting but all of my friends are at work :(

shitpost more than usual because I have never actually accomplished anything in life.

fingerbanged my gf and ripped through twisties on my way back

kms

Just keep living your life in a way that makes you happy. Eventually a girl cool enough to find that lifestyle to her taste will come along. Every man has their's- you just have to be open about it.

That's because trying to be with women playing the
>i can be sensiteev
>cry on my shoulder

Just get friend zoned hard. Be your own man build your own empire. Why you trying to scrape off crumbs from some other dude's glorious and radiating life? Do you now see how pathetic that is? If you are confident and passionate about your dream in life, women will find you.

I wish I had a beach to drive to with my dog. You're luckier than you think, user.

Went to the gym and I was literally the only guy

I was gonna make a drawthread but midterms have started up, and my OBD2 scanner just arrived so I have to see what's wrong with my engine compression

sending gf weeb valentines and having ochem lab from 5-9PM

youtube.com/watch?v=E1-9_ndqbwE

buy a bottle of wine and finish new vegas

>spent it alone riding my bike
it's only the 21st year in a row i've been alone.
thinking about ending it this year desu.

Spend the evening playing video games with a girl who's not my wife. No fucking involved. Just getting drunk and playing games while we both bask in our mutual unattainability and shit talk our coworkers. Feels good and weird, man. In two years, we will move on and probably never see each other again but wonder about what could have been as we get old as fuck.
Dunno though. Kind of wanna fug her. Mitebcool.

>that good feel when you get sucked into a new game

may it never go away.

Allready through it. Went out driving some snowy finnish country roads with my dad´s Forester. Was quite fun but i start getting these rodgerese fibes(not the revenge kind) in my self when i stopped seeing people and now i just drive all evening listening to some gay disco music. It´s kinda sad to have nothing better to do, but driving makes me feel so free after postponing getting the licence for way too long. Now i drink I just drink beer and and lurk Veeky Forums for some decent music.

>celebrating your existence as an orbiter so shamelessly
wew lad

Cry myself to sleep
And dream of drifting gf

Suck another nigga up at the whataburger. I already blew one guy from the houston nightwave group. You know who you are ;)

>the gay shit talk wasn't a meme

Playing some /turnleft/ in iRacing. I wish I was out on a late night cruise, but my car has a busted hose near the oil cooler and I'm not driving it much until I replace it

thanks user, unfortunately HERESVILLE.CTY got struck by an earthquake today so I'll have to rebuild. gonna be comfy anyway though

Helped out at my old workplace, quite a few people were sick and I have nothing to do right now.
Played some video games, shitposted on Veeky Forums, the usual deal.
Never had a Valentine's date and stopped giving a shit 2 years ago.

beat my meat
cry myself to sleep

Nice rhymes

>watch this episode again
>contemplate suicide

youtube.com/watch?v=jWC6K6UlVBs

Me too brother, me too.

>""""""""""sick""""""""""

I like you

fuck the wife

>while the whiteboi cuck husband watches and says thankyou

did you rage your dream, user