>Boruto Anime:
Episode 20

>Boruto Manga:
Chapter 15 (not yet out in English

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Previous Thread:
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/179449098/

Other urls found in this thread:

badass-honyakusha.tumblr.com/post/164401304666/boruto-chapter-15-english-translation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heh

So this our new home huh?

Yes, Sumire fucking worst girl, hope she never get to the games.

Why are boruto threads getting pruned lately?

Back to this shithole again?

new rules ebin rules are being enforced in order to "improve the quality of the /a/":
TL;DR: mods and janitors can easily delete the threads that they don't like now.

Never thought this general would get revived again.
At least till shinobi striker came out

First for Madara
He is the best boy

Ayo hol' up!

Fuck off Tobiramaposter. You are just jealous of the fact that your character in fact everything else worse

Best couple in Naruto

>This comes true after Naruto and Sasuke get blitzed by Kawaki.

>10

madara was best boy
was

Why is this thread still up

Post them Rin webms

Heh remember when we though Rinfag was a cancer?
then Sumire and Saradafags happened

I'm from the Discord, we actually got rid of you fags and thought you finally died. Now you come back here.

dawn is that you?

Wow the threads on /a/ are dying faster and faster.

They are deleting posts with good discussion going, why?

Honestly, fuck the /a/ mods, now they are killing Boruto threads that pick up steam and leave the shitty Sumire circle jerk thread up.

>good discussion

I hope you don't mean the /a/ threads. Anyway it's probably just some new rule about generals but its funny that certain shows don't have to follow that rule.

thats the thing user
they delete the good threads but the shitposting
then delete the whole shit because "SEE? THEY DO NOTHING BUT SHITPOSTING!"

I'd actually prefer being here if we could keep the thread of page 9 and 10 every few minutes. People barely talked about anything but Sakura and Sumire on /a/.

But Sakura shitposting saves the threads, user

yeah actually back in the day discussion was pretty good as shitposter count was low

Its repetitive and has no point. We had a nice discussion about the curse marks and Shikadai's potential growth yesterday and I'd prefer conversations like that happened more often.

>7

>back in the day
The Bort threads on /a/ had good discussion until waifufags started arguing about Sarada vs Sumire a couple of weeks before the latter's arc ended, and then devolved into shit once the fucking gaiden adaptation started.

Dead thread, for a new home, it seems pretty vacant.

People went to /a/ because these threads died in the first place. Now between spammers and dumb ass moderation we don't have anywhere decent to go.

It was something like
>Actual hype for new series
>Some discussion on the new characters
>Some usual shitting on Sakura, nothing big
>Speculation on Boruto's new eye and Class rep
>Episode with back tattoo
>Shit goes down because people start posting Sumire. Saradfags want them out.
>Sumirefags start writing too much stretched speculations
>Sarafags start getting triggered and call fan fiction
>Gaiden starts, all goes to shit.

Plus, Gaiden is something that has already been known, so no one is going to talk about it except for saradafags.

heh

yeah but sometimes people overdoing it

Best friends

pffft

Reminder that Sakura never told Sarada about the woman who helped delivering her even though they're supposedly friends. because Sakura is an insecure womanchild.

It was for the sake of plot and to make Sakura seem like she wasn't the mother

Make way

Forgot pic

>It was for the sake of plot
It's exactly the kind of petty behavior she has exhibited since the manga strated, like breaking up her friendship with Ino because they both liked the same homosexual.

You never see Sakura having any problems with Hinata simply because she's utterly uninterested in "her man".

>/a/ threads getting 404d

New boruto thread up on /a/

>9 fucking dragon ball threads
>we can barely hold a single thread on the a n i m e board

Mods dont tolerate a little shitposting from us, but can allow the constant "Gohanfags vs Caulifags" shitposting to be rampant

respond only to OP, lets see how mods truly are.

The DBfags are a rambunctious bunch. They outnumber us. The possibility of the mods shutting them down is a pipe dream.

She's territorial over Sasuke. Real life women are like that with their man. Sue her.

Guess everyone is asleep

You know there are better SakuIno pics out there right?

It's about goddamn time. Leave now and never come back.

Yep

I soooo hope we finally get an /ag/ after all the faggotry happening now.

Thats better

Guess /a/ will just keep deleting the threads

>Sakura having an actual ass
This breaks my suspnesion of disbelief harder than Guy broke his foot in Madara's rectum.

Sakura's ass is canon

>posts an image from the anime
None of the Naruto girls have any ass, but Sakura is specially flat. The boyish hips Kishi draws her with in most panels don't help either.

There is still one chapter cover that puts her ass on display

i hate tenten

She only lost it when she got older

user, there's very little ass there and she's leaning almost completely. It's nearly impossible to look totally flat that way, not to mention that if that was the standard, it means her ass actually got flatter since the timeskip.

Ok we are going to get page 9 so let's start a comfy discussion.

What is your favorite arc/episode and why?

So we can shit on your opinion

Favorite arc so far was the Nue arc from Bort, and land of the waves for the franchise as a whole . Favorite characters are Jiraiya, Kakashi and Hokage Naruto.

It definitely has to go to one of the filler episodes in part one after the Sasuke arc. This one in particular had me dying of laughter when they attempted to make Naruto laugh. Too bad Naruto fillers will never be as good as post-Sasuke Retrival arc fillers.

>10

curry arc that was in part 1 one pretty nice

I think its safe to say between gaiden shitposting and the dumbass /a/ mods that the Boruto fanbase has been destroyed in the last few days.

I hope Shinobi Striker will be a hit so that these threads will at least become active again.

Things would be easier if it wasn't literally impossible to like both Hinata and Sakura in one thread.

that sumire and sarada waifu wars killed it i say

Waifu wars is what killed it.

More like nothing relevant happening since Gaiden started (thanks Kishi), that's why we can't hold an actual discussion anymore. Ep 15 was the Boruto anime's peak for now.

Reminder that part 1 Naruto couldn't read.

I don't think that's true.

iirc he couldn't read Kanji but that's all

>9

dead thread

lololol

>10
RIP

Is this official coloring?

Chapter 15 is translated.

Is it available on niggastream?

Not yet, an enterprising fan in the forbidden zone did it. There's a link in the /a/ thread.

Cant find it

badass-honyakusha.tumblr.com/post/164401304666/boruto-chapter-15-english-translation

>9

Since I keep seeing these threads on the last pages can someone tell me why these threads died out in the first place? I remember when Boruto first started airing they were doing fine.

>china dress
>Temari
Shikamaru is a lucky bastard

/a/ kept on deleting boruto threads and this was the first attempt to find a new place to move to