Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Not ded, still ALIVE!
Previously on /tosg/ >Latest big update (bosses, summons, DPK gone, TBL closed and fishing system)
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057

>Upcoming changes
R9: never ever!
New Adventure Journal: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1065
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

*slaps ur ass*

/u/ guild when?

It's kinda pointless to discuss any swordie builds when murmnobi just deals 10 or 20 times more damage than anything else.
If they don't nerf it on R9 I'm gonna have to reset my doppel to murmnobi cause it's pointless to use anything else.

>muh damage is all that matters in the game

Matador will save Fencer and Luchador will save Doppel!

Do you think it's better to buff 436423 builds or just nerf an single overperforming one?

Que EventDung at Vakarine!

Cute! Very cute!

>Kim
>nerfing his weeabo class

LOL

They did nerf the old most popular Miko build though.

>single
>implying doppel damage doesn't need a nerf
>implying elementalist damage doesn't need a nerf
>implying falc 3 circling doesn't need a nerf
>implying pass doesn't need a nerf
>implying dark sight doesn't need a nerf
>implying growling doesn't need a nerf

>implying Kim wanted some Miko slut class in the game in the first place

He probably got a handy or a blowjob and a sports car or him to add that class.

Yeah, none of those needs a nerf.
Maybe circling:expand attribute.

t. metafag

nerf rock, paper is fine

Nevermind, done.

>~1 minute que
ded gam

>Fatasy
uhmm

>7x

F U M

So is sap3 the only good middle class for musketeer? I heard you need ktos-like ping for QS to be worth it.

Musk is a standalone class, though most skills don't work with musket, so there's some incompatiblity issues. QS, Sapper, Hunter and Falconer are the classes with less/no weapon incompatibility with Musketeer afaik.

There's wugushi too!

hmmmmmmm..... ...

Finally a Pelt who remembered to level up her Provoke attribute.

w-what is she doing to that penguin

DUDE
weet weet
LMAO

LOL xd

i miss old sapper baka

Tiddies>butts

tits are literally pleb tier

buff pve hunter

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

death to weebs

>literally freeze mobs in place for 10 mins with one button
>buff pls

I have to go back to Uni Monday without even knowing what rank 9 will be. I hate Mr. Kim.

No, you don't understand, it's coming at the end of KOREAN summer.

Shrimps or worms?

Shrimps if you want to fish nice things.

The fall equinox isn't until September 22.

Shrimps but it's more about the secret spot

Shrimps if you want to fall for the money sink
Worms if you want some maid outfits for 1/10th the cost
No fishing at all if you don't like being a retard.

t. someone with no maid outfit

I've got 2. Both were from worms. Only did shrimp first 2 days.

>only 2

Don't do worms kids

I've only done 4 days of fishing.
Only 2 of those as worms, 2 days that I got it.

Don't fall for the worm misinfo.

>1000 smhrips
>1000 worms
>0 red/black costume
shrimps or worms both are bullshitte

>not using special Lure acquired at SecretLocation to catch many good exclusive items
you cant be this dumb

get fukt weeb, now pay me 30m for your "im a fagot" sign

DUDE
WORMS
LMAO
xd

Only the highest quality of thread bumps here in /tosg/.

Should I play this game?

Yes!

Nah, it's kind of shit. Just play on the calculator and theorycraft but never play the game. It's 200x more fun than actually playing.

DUDE
I WORK FOR FREE
LMAO

Assuming this isn't a generic (You) bait, no you shouldn't.

Why not? Looking for a decent mmo to play.

>decent
I wish this game came close to decent.

There hasn't been a decent MMO ever.

It's fun, end game ( like 500 hours plus) turns into a really frustrating silver grinding experience but the game is entertaining enough.

Power in MMOs are a time investment. Money = time and time = money. because of chinese goldsellers. Any game where you can pay either to increase your power is p2w and thus all MMOs are p2w. All p2w games are not decent. Therefore ToS is p2w and not decent. Go back to overwatch/dota2

>2k + 17
>decent mmo
you're out of luck bud
there are "playable" mmos and then there's the trash that is tos in its current situation
if you didn't play during any of the beta phases this game isn't worth picking up anymore
just like ro, nothing but a glorified chatroom
not even doomposting, i have regretful 5000+ hours into this trash and i'm just trying to help you to not make the same mistake i did

Because people are burnt out but the game is still cute and fun for new players, it's worth a try even if you end up dropping it later on if it turns out not to your liking.

I wish I could enjoy games like that. I just like having a single character I can increase my power on over time. DotA and Overwatch are like playing the same level in Mario over and over again, it's just way too repetitive. I wish BDO servers weren't so fucking awful, that's the only game I've enjoyed since early WoW.

Didn't we go through this like one thread ago that arguing the game is p2w because of chinese gold sellers is like arguing Dota is p2w because you can buy a script?

You're so far up your autistic ass you actually think "decent" in terms of a video game means character power. Not only that, but you're so autistic you think actual RPGs aren't allowed in a genre called fucking MMORPG and you expect people to roleplay in fucking mobashit. Kill yourself, WoW scum.

come have fun with us

I miss RPing in WoW. They really fucked it over in Legion.

If you want a decent MMO your only option right now is World of Warcraft
this genre is fucked if WoW is the best on the market

Maybe someday someone will make an MMO that's not just a literal clone of WoW with a different skin, less backstory/lore/world, and worse gameplay (amazingly enough).

MMORPG are dead and buried
We are seeing the last of their kind, in the near future mutiplayer online gaming will be mobile games, MOBAs and fake MMOs 99% instanced with a chatroom and a multiplayer option for doing some things, kinda like actual MMOs but even more single player oriented

I actually like MMOs having single player content. I don't understand why people want MMOs to be entirely group based. Just have shit you can do alone and shit you can do with friends or randoms. I made more friends fishing/dueling in WoW than I ever did playing Arena or Raiding.

>tfw Comfymian has virtually 0 Murmillos at WBs
Last 2 boss fights i did had around 40 people and there were 0 Murmillos, atleast 0 Murminobis
Pic related a very common Murmillo build here

>fedifaggots are retarded
Everyone already knows that. What's your point?

Enjoy your totally balanced Shield Ninjas and their 11000%+ damage multipliers

I don't care, I don't do world bosses because there's no reward, but the only reason they don't exist on your dead server is because the people that actually do play there are literally retarded.

Would anyone be willing to spare some silver to help me participate in the fishing event? I would much appreciate it since I'm new ;_;

>no reward
>made atleast 30m just by doing these 10 minutes or less fights
What is rewarding for you in this game?

And how the fuck am I going to give you silver?

It takes 1000 silver minimum to get 10 catches a day, go kill some stuff and do your dungeons. And if you want shrimp instead of worms then be more realistic to your level.

Kill yourself dumb idiot

Can confirm this
Needed a whole week to sell a Shooting Star gem and had to settle for like 4m silvers, there is no demand for Murminobi stuff because there aren't any

>no high kick
>no shooting star

LOL retards. The strike debuff on High Kick is insane.

Not my problem Fedimian Murminobi likes to keep a roman gladiator theme

>theme
>in a meta build
???

If it's true Fedimian has a low population of Murminobis playing on anything but that server is a mistake

Grouping takes effort, and players always pick the quickest and easiest path to tangible rewards, so whiners demand that everything be soloable and in game stats make solo content appear more popular to the developers. The result is a downward spiral where people don't group because it takes effort, so casuals demand solo rewards similar to group ones to catch up, so soloing gets even more rewarding compared to grouping, so nobody puts in the effort to group.

If anything truly important isn't soloable, players will think the game is entirely group based because they get stuck at a certain point if they just solo. Nobody cares if there's minigames like fishing (dueling obviously isn't single player).

>grouping takes effort
I don't understand how this meme even became a thing. I see it on the WoW forums all the time though. Where people are too afraid of contact with other people ONLINE to simply ask to join a group, but it's okay if the process is entirely automated. They'll use LFD shit, but when you get to Mythics (which aren't even difficult) you have to whisper someone and say "Hey bro, need an X?" they shut down completely.

Is it really so scary to ask someone for a group invite?

>Stop having fun!
This is you
If the people on Fedimian just want to be themself and chose to not have retarded ninja nosense in their build let them be
They are just having fun

>fun

What's fun on a shit build that doesn't do damage? I have fun when I get my ranks and cubes. It just shows that the time I wasted gearing my murmnobi was worth it.

maybe they still get their cubes and so can't be bothered to be meta slaves

I'm assuming it's more because they're retarded and lazy, rather than them having "fun". Please, tell me what's "fun" about taking Swordsman C2 instead of the most broken overpowered class in the game? Swordsman C2 doesn't offer anything at all, there's nothing FUN about it. You don't even get another skill for fucks sake.

>he took sword2 over shinobi

Rank 8 content is dead and terrible
No way Bushin is going to stay the way it is now, it's impossible to not notice how broken even for IMC, Feditards are just futureproofing, they are playing the long game in aticipation of Rank 9 or Shinobi balance changes from Korea any patch.
Murminobis have to keep a Rank Reset ready while Fedimian Murmillos don't
They are smarter than everyone here

Joke's on you, all 8 of my characters are reset from the event that happened months ago. The only thing I didn't reset is my Sword3 Barb Corsair3 Shinobi that I use for farming orange mats and it can do ET just fine.

>futureproof

Am I better off farming orange mats on a character than can murder shit fast or a undergeared corsair that eats a lot of pots?

Thaum FF for easy groups, Corsair for spread mobs

It's not a meme. With a random finder, you click a button and silently follow along with zero responsibility because they can't kick you even if you suck. Doing it manually, there's the risk of getting judged and rejected, or running into a jerk, or screwing up, and online games always attract autists who are socially awkward as well as 14 year olds who shit talk everyone.

People are afraid of situations like one pickup WoW raid where I was the offtank and the main tank started insulting my gear for not being purple and the raid leader for inviting noobs. He proceeded to die and wipe the raid twice, blaming the healers of course. Then he rage quit, ranting about how he couldn't be bothered to carry the raid. Everyone was pissed off and frustrated, a couple other people left, the raid was on the verge of disbanding, and the leader convinced them to try once more with me main tanking and some dps swapping to an offtank setup. The boss died easily. It turned out the other guy was wearing a bunch of random garbage stats to cheat the gearscore mod.

And if you want to have a permanent group like an ET static or organized WoW raiding, then you do have to put in the effort to coordinate schedules, figure out loot policies, and resolve disagreements. All of that versus the random finder system of click button, get reward, end up bored.