totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/

Skaven Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last Thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3BQs9NWzXo&index=52&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGZEq_QovWXR4ncnz3VZpee
pcgamesn.com/total-war-warhammer-ii/total-war-warhammer-kislev-araby-chaos-dwarfs-dogs-of-war
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHHHHH, /TWG/!

>La Révolution Brétonnienne
>Bretonnia mod where the Proletariat Peasants start a revolution with guns.
>Said guns provided by the Bourgeoisie Merchants with their wealth and guns, tired of the Nobles being retards.
>Peasant rebellion takes place of Orc invasions
>Revolutionaries start allied with Estalia and Marienburg

Strigoi is the best bloodline and Ushoran did literally nothing wrong.

BEST ELF

That's definitively a guy.

FUCKING BEASTMEN have ruined my chaos game. I spend 100 turns chasing around Norsca fucks to get Sigvald, then another 100 taking the east thanks to slow as fuck replenishment, by the time I'm ready to move out, the FUCKING CUNTS have destroyed all of Bretonnia, Altdorf, Welves and a majority of the important cities that I could see with GCCM. The cunts have ruined my chaos game

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would be /twg/ if CA announced Total War: Warcraft? Warhams fans would throw a shit fit, Veeky Forums fans would throw a shit fit, and then all the WoW players would show up...

He did do something wrong. He trusted Neferata to not be a turbobitch despite having lived with her his whole life.

bueno

all elfs are worst elfs, he-who-waifus-elfs

even better

He just wants his only friend back ;_;

Strygos as a faction in TWW2 are LARPing the ancient Strygos Empire, which was kind of like Carthage in Vampire the Masquerade. It was a human empire that venerated vampires as higher beings, like how Brets treat Grail Knights.

It got rekt a long time ago though. The only remnants are the gypsy-like Strigany people and the petty Strigoi despotisms. The capital of Strygos was once in the Badlands. It's the destroyed ruins that Malagor starts near in the southern Badlands.

But the pussy game riddiculous.

>implying anyone cares about the opinions of manlets and other untermensch

>tfw Norsca and Beastmen are better Chaos factions then Chaos

why adapt the shitty knock-off, when you can go for the original gangster, Warhammer

Throgg is _______

Where is this from?

Note: it got rekt by greenskins.

Has is the Chaos Warrior campaign after the revamp?

>black pyramid of nagash is in the map

how does this affect the game?

guess I'll raze it when I play archaon in the grand campaign

Which Nickelodeon dad has the most meme power, Stu Pickles or Nigel Thornberry?

The Sundering, part 1: Malekith

merely resting

>disadain for manlets
>posting elflets

you realise there's an ogre faction whose roster averages 8ft WITH gnoblars included.

gonna do that anyway

Unique Undead/Human Empire founded in the badlands, used slave labour from Orcs. Taken over by Strigois vamps. Wiped out in massive Orc rebellion (or regular invasion, varies according to lore source). Is also kinda the next "chapter" in the stories of a lot of characters from the Nagash/Tomb Kings stories pre-Sylvania.

From a combined campaign map standpoint would be nice to have a greater undead presence in the badlands, especially combined with Tomb Kings and Skaven at some point.

It's the exact same siege map as everything else.

DED

Is there a more unused feature in this game than this screen?

Thanks, I've been plodding through ADB's Night Lords books but frankly that looks more engaging.

OY FILTHY SCUM ELF, WANT TO END UP IN THE BOOK

Hoping for Azhag-unique badlands ruin exploration rewards, but seems unlikely.

A challenger appears

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladies of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

it's sad that mordkin will just be skaven in white armour, maybe a RoR will have flaming attacks and skull facepaint or something. The skaven units look very bland though, skaven infantry without bells is wrong.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=b3BQs9NWzXo&index=52&list=PLh4Eme5gACZGZEq_QovWXR4ncnz3VZpee

Yeah but they're fat, (mostly) bald and unhygenic savages. Height isn't the only metric of worth.

It's pretty good. Malekith used to be a pretty okay guy.
If it weren't for his mother, the whole world would be different.

Someone else finding Skaven the most disturbing race in WH? I don't know, no matter how evil and powerful the other races might be, the idea of filthy rats dying continously and splashing their disgusting insides everywhere disturbs me, even more using those to creat monsters and other shit, flesh is the same as metal and wood for the Skaven. Maybe it's because is more common to see a dead splattered rat than a dead human so the former may seem more disgusting and realistically gorey.

Oh shit you're right homie

So what does Malekith, his mom and friends think of Archaon? I know Archaon has been in Naggaroth before but I'm not srue if he met the witch king.

Don't make me shave any more of you kin's disgusting facial hair.

nude fey enchantress mod when?

Right, future minor factions is without a doubt, confirmed at this point. Expect Araby, Dogs of War and other minor factions.

pcgamesn.com/total-war-warhammer-ii/total-war-warhammer-kislev-araby-chaos-dwarfs-dogs-of-war

>What's exciting about Norsca more broadly is the precedent it sets for CA to go beyond Warhammer's core army books and look at other minor factions, such as Kislev, Dogs of War, Chaos Dwarfs, Araby, and so on. I ask if fans of those races can take heart from Norsca.

>"I think it is fair to say that there is a reason they could be encouraged by the existence of Norsca - shall we put it that way?" Roxburgh says, audibly stepping around open manholes.

>"There are things we can do beyond the core army books that we have plans to do... We know the fans really want certain things that aren't canon, and we want to do them, and it's part of the plan. So, where you're coming from thinking we want these kinds of things - yeah, there will be a lot of that in the future, so don't worry about that."

Never, you can't import meshes because GW was ludicrously protective of it's IP and didn't want modders messing with it.

Are there any characters in the lore that could be Araby LLs?

How do I make Gelt not fucking suck

Fuck, Malekith's voice in the quest battle better be just placeholder. He sounded great in the trailer and now he's just emo Gelt.

Can't for the Strigoi and Vampire Coast factions

Xth for cant wait to fucking play this game

true, wealth and martial prowess is a good metric and Ogres are one of the richest races in the Old World and are hired as mercenaries worldwide. They have beaten a technologically advanced kingdom of titans and fight off the worst of the chaos tribes without breaking a sweat.

Todd is such a chad.

Are there any elven vampires in the lore?

I know, its looking like a blast

The Sultan Jafar

I'm okay with the Gelt voice because I like Gelts voice, but yeah, I'd prefer the trailer voice.

>threatening a dwarfs beard
WAR OF THE BEARD 2.0 NOW
GAS THE ELFS
ELF GENOCIDE WHEN

I don't know, I simultaneously like and hate them. I'm convinced they're the reincarnated souls of wicked people, playing out their existence as a parody of all the worst traits of men. Despite their appearance, they're less rat and more man than anything. They only behave like real rats in a few cases, but in every other way they act in all the horrible ways humans do yet projected onto rats.

Even their god loves to watch them suffer and die horribly, which is a great part about them. Who cares if you just drove a few hundred skavenslaves at the enemy and then gassed them all? Watch them froth at the mouth and drown in their own liquefied organs. Enjoy it, the Poison Wind Globaldiers certainly do. Skaven don't give one fuck about eachother.

Hey watch your language ok

Winds of Naggaroth I will!

During original Storm of Chaos era Malekith was in Ulthuan and didn't give a shit. Morathi allies with Slaaneshi marauders but they just go south to raid Lustria for stuff. It says this makes the Chaos Gods happy since weakening the Slann helps Chaos, but Morathi only seems to be doing it to strengthen herself.

dunno about later lore

Do we know if the 7 non-player skaven clans are spawning in set locations, or if they're randomized each campaign?

So you be saying orges are the chads of the setting?

BEST SLAVE

Be honest /twg/, how many times have you fought the Battle for Bloodpine Woods?

As a serial Empire player, I'd say about 30 times for me.

Tiranoc looks like it could end up conquering half of delfland

I think you're right, Skaven are creatures of filth with no care for others suffering. So they'd more than happily sew a few rats together while they're alive, shove a lump of Warpstone in there and see what happens.

I think whats fucked up about Skaven isn't that they're evil but they have that animistic lack of understanding/care about cruelty. So they do a lot of fucked up shit that even Chaos wouldn't do. It kind of says a lot when even the Chaos gods don't really recognize them and their combined foulness spawned their own deity.

>merge together a 7 exp unit with a 4 exp unit
>the 7 exp unit is destroyed to fill in the 4 exp numbers

Four or five times, otherwise ignore them or use mods to remove them.

Fucking hate Quest Battles. If I wanted to play scripted battles with no relation to the actual state of the campaign I'd play them from the Main Menu.

>tfw you're reiksguard charge into the artillery clumped up in the back of the army line and instantly obliterate them

it's so fufilling, every fucking time

So does that mean we can finally have winged hussar's for realz?
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

There is the Sultan of all Araby who could be the faction leader.

Araby has an army and a lore that can make mechanics but LLs can be difficult. I'm sure reading all the lore can find some characters. I mean, even Cathay ha characters to choose from.

Remember, History and Fantasy should be living in harmony. Also Love Eternal!

any indication of how long the wait for the combined map will be?

new world looks nice at least, it looks like a huge area.

>just a placeholder

You fucking wish.

All they've really said is that it'll be a few weeks after launch
One guy who talked to CA implied that it might actually be a few months though

Smaller is merged into larger. You gotta merge tactically to make sure you have a smaller low chev unit to be absorbed by the larger higher chev one.

>stupid dwarves don't even realize they're being insulted

How can one elf be so based?

I'd say about 15-16 times by now.
Every fucking time. And then I take a couple units of free militia around the back to shoot the engaged infantry from the rear, while I reposition about 3 spearmen/halberdiers and all my crossbows to that hill to defend against the reinforcements.

Yeah, they did the same thing with Thorgrim. Difference is, that time it was for the better.

Combined map, even if russia leaks are confirmed should be fucking enormous.

I wonder how the ruin mechanic is goimg to translate to the combined map though, or will most be localized to tomb kanglia and lustria?

They've had a few but they're spread out through the Warhammer timeline.

That said there's nothing to stop them bring back Jafar (wouldn't be the first time thats happened) or just making a new guy entirely. They did so with Bretonnia and Araby has enough leadership choices for them to do the classic "Magic Lord/Melee Lord" characters.

I can only assume at some point in development they wanted magic to be way stronger, and then near game release they decided to massively nerf it

Same but I'll have to buy a new fucking SSD just to fit both Warhams in it.

I want my lizard now!

You know I used to think he was a tragic character like Archaon but nah, hes just a fucking elf cunt. Gonna have fun smashing his dumb face in with Ghal Maraz

Honestly as much as I hated most of the End Times, Malekith being proven right and becoming king of all elves was great. Guy's based.

Warhammer is 20 bucks on Bundle Stars

anyone ever use it before?

I imagine if they're designing factions from almost nothing, it wouldn't be a huge tragedy if they only had one lord each. Sultan for Araby, the Demi-God Dragon/Emperor fella for Cathay, A big fat weeaboo for Nippon.

Kislev has both grim-dark Elsa and Bear Cavalry Bob, right? They have enough lore for two.

It's called being polite to people of other cultures, not their fault Malekith is such an asshole.

Bundle Stars is legit.

Its just the elf's nature. Awful beings, the lot of them
Watching them be putrid cunts to other people is always fun though

>that comfy af battle strategy
if there any other way to play bloodpine?

Oh god yes. And then I envelop the entire enemy army and annihilate the lot of them.

>wealth

A weak metric to judge Ogres by, particularly given that they have no advanced infrastructure or technology to maintain with their ill-gotten gains. They're lords of a land no ones wants and do nothing but sit of their crude treasure hordes, their "wealth" is distinguished from a pile of Orc teeth only in it's comparative value if captured by other races, it's utilisation is no different.

>martial prowess

Yes, they're big, violent and too dumb to grasp the concept of pain or fear. If they weren't huge, they'd be no more martially capable than their gnoblars. Call me when any ogre ever spends even half the time he spends stuffing his face as he spends practicing with a blade.

They have no culture worthy of the name, their greatest achievement as a culture is overwhelming a peaceful race with sheer numbers and they preserve their directionless lives by robbery of merchant caravans and prostituting themselves to marginally more enlightened races as bodyguards and idiot henchmen in exchange for raw meat and shiny objects.

I really hope that if they add Araby they add them as a target for Bretonnias errantry wars.

Then again I also hope they change it so for every1000 chivalry you can call a new Errantry war.

Daily reminder to burn Nuln to the ground on every playthrough