Found a 2009 c63 amg with 30k miles for $25k

Found a 2009 c63 amg with 30k miles for $25k.

Anything I should know before buying?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ctd/d/2009-mercedes-benz-c63-amg/6491760159.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prepare your anus for the maintainence, fuel and repair bills

480hp and no LSD
Lol

I'm prepared for the gas. What breaks that cost so much
I'm getting an ipe exhaust and lsd along with a chip and tune

prefacelift w204 interior is garbo

What year is that

facelift came in 2011
but if you dom't have enough to stretch for a newer model it's alright,it's just that the facelift really improved the interior quality and got an updated infotainment system
the layout is also significantly better

Yeah do a VIN check and make sure the mileage wasn't rolled back. Previous poster who mentioned maintenance cost isn't kidding could be very very great so be prepared for that

Appreciate the info. I think I can live with it, interior still looks decent for the price.

I'm just curious if there are any common problem like the ford rs and head gasket

You aren't buying a car. You're buying someone else's problem.

>bus driver detected

I have access to the carfax report, would that tell me everything I would need to know?

there's the headbolt issue which got fixed in the facelift
not all pre facelift models are affected though

boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ctd/d/2009-mercedes-benz-c63-amg/6491760159.html
looks to sketchy for me, I'd say pass

>that basic bitch interior
Holy shit my 2007 5 series shits all over that

That's only the picture I'm using. The one I'm looking at is located in another state

Look if I cared about interior I would by a goddamn super car but I'm staying low on the radar in my city so it will do.

If you can't afford the car new you probably can't afford the maintenance on it. Good luck.

I can afford multiple of them brand new. I'm looking for bang for my buck and at less than 30k I'd say it is. You probably have a poor person mentality where unless you get a car brand new it doesn't mean shit in your eyes

Sure bud.

thanks for se song. giid taste

btw like the ///M keychain

>i am poor so people who are not poor don't exist
kek

Why the fuck are these so cheap? They sold for 75k 9 years ago, is the maintenance really that bad?

thats pretty much par for the course for a car like this. look at m3, rs4, etc. luxury cars lose value like crazy to begin with, and then add in maintenance costs of an aging performance vehicle utilizing masterrace german engineering on top of that and this is what you get.

You wont be able to maintain it properly

Why not get a e55 w211?
they seem more reliable and cooler desu

OPs car looks like sex on wheels. Pure muscle. The one you posted just looks like a dweeb.

you must be atleast 18 to post on this board

You don't need to be a teenager to love a good w204 C63. E class was awful that gen

well if it's sold by the same people then definitely pass

telling you "huRR MeRcedEs uNreliABle" I'll tell you some actual things to watch out for.

Google "Mercedes 6.2 head bolt problem" It's important to be informed especially if you're looking at early build year C63's

They burn oil like a MOTHERFUCKER so check it often or face the consequences, so many Mercedes 6.2 powered cars have died pre-maturely in Vancouver where every rich Asian lady buys the AMG and runs it dry out of oil

Mileage on these cars is not comparable to regular automobiles, they require extensive repairs and reconditioning when into "higher mileage", which may be just the beginning for something like a Camry etc.

The maintenance will get expensive, really expensive. If you got the pockets or the DIY-ability to repair this car it is absolutely wicked and a modern day muscle car. Very soon cars like this will not see the road due to emissions/MPG and plenty of crashed or neglected cars.

CTS-Vsport

I've looked at the carfax in ops pic and it's had two accident, steer clear

Ty sir

Can someone tell me what this is all about?

Mercedes knew how to make their cars look way fucking older than they were.

Bump

id split her in two

Don't talk about my waifu like that!

In fucking two.

It'll be $10k a year to keep it in tip top shape and a lot of it will have to be done by the dealer because you need the laptop to recalibrate shit.

They're quick

Wow that's bullshit

Fuck the Interior looks like a image that stopped in the middle of the render process, before the fine texture got applied.

>training legs

10 year old car mate.

HEADBOLTS