/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Donald Use Cure Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer:youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer:youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds:gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story:siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions:ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation:khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview:khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xtnIomAtQ4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XPhv_Ll-BzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol it's already on page 10 again

Nothingness is eternal.

When are they giving us the 3000 jewels and Mickey/broom medals? It apparently passed over 11,000 retweets pretty fast.

The day after the deadline, probably.

DARKNESS!

It cracks me up every time that half of the pairing names are just everyone's names squished together

Fuck you OP for not linking before the thread closed

I still can't believe that I found this on Twitter

>only two straight couples
Darkness indeed.

Gummi Ship missions fucking suck. I hope they remove it from KH3, or at least make the trophies easy to get. It's such a fucking joke

They suck in KH1, but KHII's missions are good

>good
I didn't buy this game to play Star Fox

The two games' Gummi Missions are so different that I already know you're playing KHFM on PS3 by how you're describing it.

KHII's Gummi routes are more like bullet hell stages, and the trophies are ezpz
KHFM on PS4 you barely even need to play the missions to complete the trophy list.

All obligatory minigames are fucking stupid. I didn't buy BbS to play rhythm/racing games

>682 replies
A new thread isn't made until 750, so it's not my fault faggot
>Donald won't heal me
Fuck off with that stupid meme; just change his ai settings to frequently heal you

But then he'll heal you when you don't need it, and waste his MP when he could be using offensive skills

Also KH1's party customization was shitty

>Fuck off with that stupid meme
>The OP is about the same meme

I found them both fun, even if they're different styles of gameplay in each game. I just didn't like the building part of the KH1 gummi ships. 3D building programs aren't my thing. It's hard to place the pieces where you want them.

>yfw HE shows up during a Gummi mission in KH3

DuckTales Donald was the last Kingdom Hearts related image I had saved, that wasn't a stupid meme, so I just came up with a stupid edition for it

But yeah I guess it could be considered a Donald won't heal meme, even though I wasn't planning for it to be one

Gummi ship is confirmed for KH3, though. Looks like you can continue to suffer.

So which Org B medal really won best of show? My vote is on Xaldin B. Has been the best HSC medal to date.

My vote is Marluxia B, it outperformed everything that anyone had at the time and continued to do so for quite a while.

GOD TIER
Marluxia
Xigbar
Xaldin

PRETTY GREAT TIER
Saix
Vexen

I CAN USE THIS TIER
Larxene
Lexaeus
Axel

I'D HAVE REALLY PREFERRED YOU DIDN'T TIER
Zexion
(Demyx)
(Luxord)

DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE A TIER TIER
Xemnas

Will there be a frozen world?

i still can't believe you keep posting this

Alright, I will stop. But I did want to draw a comic or something based on that. But maybe I will post it in /co/ instead

Xigbar B helped carry me through a shittonne of stuff and was my go to for Union Cross missions so major props to him.

Tied between Marluxia B and Xigbar B for me, Marluxia B at Divine Rose's last spot was basically the most useful AoE medal out there solidly replacing Jack, and out performing most medals I had especially since it's not like I had guilted epics, it's only now that I have a guilted Xehanort and Vanitas that he's been replaced, Xigbar on the other is simply handy all the time due to ignoring attribute and DR's ridiculous multiplier

Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts

W H E N
H
E
N

>Dissidia Kingdom Hearts
Fixed

Dissidia was supposed to be a KH game but then they changed their mind.

It's not happening.

Tied between Marluxia B and Xigbar B. Marluxia B was basically a godsend for every single F2P player out there since it did amazing damage, was mostly easy to get, and came at a time where Speed medals were kind of up in the air and P&P were basically the best. Xigbar B is amazing because it works on both DR and LL perfectly and deals a ridiculous amount of damage, it's still my go-to for multiplayer and any boss no matter the type since even level 400-500 stuff takes like 16+ bars of damage when paired up with Kairi 0.2.

>about to finish Terra's report
>Die to no heart when it makes all of the skills go on cooldown and does a room nuke
>Game crashes
>Haven't saved in a half hour
>Have to re-beat the secret board and a handful of other things
i thought this thing said it used an auto-save feature where the fuck's that

I guess an Inside Out world won't be a thing because it would fuck up the mythos of the games unless they meet Riley and then somehow somebody *coughNaminecough* teleports Sora and Co. into her mind

speaking of which, what is gonna happen next month for org 13 events for JP? will they get Demyx C, will the Demyx B event just repeat or no event at all?

Is watching Days before playing KH2 that bad? I've played KH1, Re:CoM and Days and I'm currently playing through Re:CoM with a friend. I know nothing of the plot to KH2 except for the prologue part and I feel like I got that much more impact from knowing about Roxas. I can imagine I'll get more from seeing organisation members too. I keep seeing people say to play in release order though so I'm unsure as to whether we should play KH2 first or watch Days first.

It spoils some of the plot in KHII so don't do it

I guess we'll find out in a little under a month. I think it'd be cool if the missions had a T4/5 medal as the reward and it was a super stylized version of the member listed with their title instead of A or B ie 'Demyx, Melodious Nocturne'

I kind of want a repeat so I can actually guilt some of the more ridiculous medals

Master Invi a best.

Probably just redo the events because they're lazy as fuck and means they don't have to make new stuff.

Nah I had a friend who did it that way and they enjoyed it. I personally never felt 358 was an important spoiler to kh2.

She doesn't hit the bare minimum!

Kicked your ass.

Just like your Union ranking

Playing dream drop distance for the first time how do I knwo what spirits I want to make or have? I hav eno idea what the fuck I'm doing. I'm leveling up the cat because it has salvation and that's cool I guess, then did some panda for attack damage idk

No one would shame you for looking up a list of Dream Eaters and seeing what abilities they give. You wanna aim for a couple that give you the usual good abilities like Second Chance, Once More and Leaf Bracer.

Get as many Spirits as possible. You can carry them between save files so getting them all on your first playthrough will benefit you greatly in the long run.

I go on a holiday and you guys fail to keep the thread alive

the system is garbage
only use the cat and the bat and then maybe the lizard or something whatever it was called later on
for the third one I think I used the lion.
remember to only use balloon when you get it, and then balloonra

>party sitting at 180 million lux
>170 million came from me
my back hurts

Shouldn't have gone on holiday and stayed home to keep your thread alive then.

After a certain point it's really time to leave the nest, you know

i want to see how cute her thigh gap is

Uwa, Player-chan is so amazing with their long keyblade!

As a f2p, xigbar is still my strongest medal
of course xaldin is a must for HSCs and saix is pretty great too

Vanitas is bae

I hope my party has been grinding a lot so I can reap some of the rewards. I haven't been getting as many raid notifications as I usually would

>Those Tumblr noses
Now really, why? Why do they have to color noses like that? This art would be great otherwise (and many others)

Circlejerking art communities where everyone just copies each other

Same as the CalArts meme

I will just ignore it

Oh you draw?
Been a while since a drawfag announced their presence in /khg/
mind filling a kh request?
>
>

that's hardly even tumblr nose
it's dumb but tumblr nose is usually much much worse

I draw a little and I drew something for /sug/ in /co/ once but I am a bit afraid of drawing Sora because his hair intimidates me. Anime hair are so difficult to draw for me now

Somebody found a bootleg movie of KH2 at a thrift shop
youtu.be/xtnIomAtQ4Y

l-lewd

>video not available
?

>Uwa, Player-chan is so amazing with their long keyblade!
>*notices keyblade*
oWo

works 4 me

Oops idk how to cross-board link lol
Basically I wanted a namine sleep pod version of this

>reddit

I guess I could do that. Namine is not that hard. But what exactly is that?

Just two meme arrows will suffice. If it's too another board, place the board name before the numbers.

>there are autists that took the time to make an hour long live-action remake of KH2
I hate this fandom. Is it even physically possible to sit through a whole hour of cringe. If someone does, please post the highlights here

Meh. I once saw a fan-made live-action DBZ movie. It was actually really good, even better than the actual movie

But this? I would need to watch to judge

>normie memes

>normie

>>normie

I can't find a blushing stalker-chan so this will have to do for now.

that must have been a fun bullshit class project

Was it this? youtube.com/watch?v=XPhv_Ll-BzA

I just thought sora's memory troubles between CoM and kh2 being due to namine unplugging the pod would make for an amusing "technical difficulties" sign
actually you can make it easy on your self and just change the dog to goofy
just make sure we see the cable going to the sleep pod

>sora actually did get brain damage because of the pod being disconnected when they moved it to twilight town
That's some pretty deep lore my friend.

I'd buy it

Nah.

Sure! I will try to do it in the morning or afternoon, now is too late at night for me

I hope Nomura does a drawing of the nu-Organization 13 like he did for 2.

God bless you, user

bump

>somehow I managed to get all electrum
cool I guess

>watch random playthough of KHFM on Nico Nico
>even nips did a DARKNESS count during the big Ansem fight
kek

>ven uses his armor to protect sora
>ends up becoming a nightmare
>is the sole reason sora stays asleep
Why is Ventus so incompetent? Is there even a reason to give someone so useless their heart back?

Luxu will be the new MoM and Player will be new Luxu