Auto Sticker General #333

Winter Edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment

First for cute cars only

merry valentines day /osg/

>those noses
why

Happy singles awareness day, /osg/.

never post that again

Did notori give any of the other vendors his old designs to carry in their shops? Miss my dude...

jokes on you I'm banging two qt3.14 from tinder and figuring out dating seriously a successfull woman on okc

Normies should really just die.

even my 2D ex-waifu is dating someone, why can't I?

Just take them

Would a Porsche with a traditional Nippon paint scheme be heresy?

That's the most beta thing I've heard all day

What is a traditional Nippon paint scheme exactly

Hey LNDS, aka Michael, aka ultra faggot who lives in exile and goes to college but can't into running a shop

If you're going to delete my posts, you should make it less obvious.

I've sold more than 250 pieces of the design in either slap or key tag form, and I will sell more than 1000 of them by the next few months. The words of one faggot means and meant absolutely nothing. Why don't you come suck my dick, because you clearly know absolutely nothing when it comes to design work on a 5.00" x 1.00" piece of twill fabric. Also, for your small head, and stupid brain, the spacing was perfected. Get your eyes checked and take a look at it, retard.

You're going to have to bite the bullet, just like this user, and many other anons have done. I promise you'll enjoy it, like the other hundreds of people have and will. Check pic related for the code for /osg/.

Wow Hoon are you really this triggered?

>Spacing was perfected
>Got so angry you wrote an essay last time someone suggested a change.

Do you think the lads on here care about sales numbers? Go shill to your Instagram followers.

I raff very big at your stupidity.

yo hoon what happened to your subreddit

Hey Michael, aka LNDS, aka ultra faggot. If you steal Akuma's design I will send you a C&D on his behalf, and make sure it goes through. Stop threatening users, and stealing from them. Go back to your shit store with no orders and no traction. Your life is pathetic.

Oh, you're awake, I thought the hillbillies in your shitty part of Waterloo slept till 3pm and claimed government welfare. I guess it's actually 12pm. Just in time for YTV cartoons for your small brain.

Do you want to make 2018 a year of no /osg/ threads? I will make it happen. Stop samefagging and threatening others. Or else you will feel the full Hoon on everything you do. Stealing designs is illegal, and you know I will make good on my promise to C&D, I will go further and act on his behalf to sue you in small claims. Don't test it, faggot.

No, because collaboration between Nazi Germany and the Japanese empire wasn't unheard of

Just claim your paint scheme was discovered in documents from one of their clandestine submarine supply runs

tfw got banned for saying Syrians should fuck off back to Syria because a temporary status is temporary not permanent. Mods reported me and admin power tripped and banned me for racism.

Hello everyone
Buying a new FR-S (with the plainly superior auto box, shifts way faster and is better in traffic)

What are some good stickers to decorate it with? I like eurobeat music and I need to not look like a weeaboo when I commute to business college!

Hey Michael, my store has the ability to buy an FRS, your store can't even buy a 20 box of Tim Bits. Also, I don't go to business college. I go to University. The thing that's way out of your reach. Stay in your lane, Conestoga faggot. Go study your Diploma in basic web design. Go start more failed stores every month. Go try to gain even 1% of the success I've gained.

You. Are. Nothing. Keep yourself safe, fag. Just like my store, my FRS will be famous. You will wake up and see it on big magazines. You will see it dominate Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook. I get shit done, you don't even begin. Kill. Your. Self.

Jesus Christ dude. Are you okay? Stop shitposting so much.

>inb4 I'm michael

Hi, who are you? My name isn't Michael, and I don't live in Canada?
Is this some board in-joke I don't get? Sorry I'm a newfag I guess.

>thinks an autotragic FRS will make u famous
Every fucking Instagram fuccboi has an FRS hoon. Its not a special car.

There was a time, Wicked. A time.

You mean for using a sockpuppet account to upboat your shit as well as being a racist fuck? Man, and I thought Pakis were bad but you beat them hands down.

Buying a used autotragic FR-S to shill your stickers with clearly shows you don't go to University or even a business college, the only thing you're attending is clown college.

can you read your own posts and not think something wrong? I'm concerned man.

"Keep yourself safe™" is TL/BD copyright I will put a cease and desist if you continue to use that phrase it is copyrighted by Bad Decisions™ Co.

You do not want to start this, so you should think about your responses going forward.

Please go to court and tell them you copyrighted a phrase, I will laugh at the conversation. It's called a trademark. Read it and familiarize yourself with it.

"I WILL TAKE OSG DOWN"
You said that last year too and got BTFO by the biased mods.

Who will win?
>a single shitposter who ban evades and got kicked off the Veeky Forums mod IRC for whining at them.
VS
>a general which has existed for years with no giant issues (other than a single rabid shitposter trying to take it down)

There's a difference between being banned, and not being banned, and I am not banned. You really think a ban is going to stop me from ruining your experience here? I will do everything in my power including switching ISPs to continue ruining the experience of the people who ruined my experience here. Multiple SIM cards? Got em too. Good fucking luck getting rid of me, enjoy your 2018 of the same shit. You just earned it for this entire general. I hope they give you their thanks.

lol hoon seriously thinks Michael stole from Apooma, the 2nd least capable sticker designer in the entire world besides himself

What is it with retards and banding together? Does one of you help the other put the pants on in the morning because on your own you're incapable to do it? lolol

I trademarked "midnight monies hoon eats cummies" it will be my new brand

ill sell shirts for $50 so all of the people who hate hoon will make me rich

this is a solid business plan

Holy fuck you're going all out dude. Enjoy getting the entirety of Canada range banned. Should have happen years ago. Also your stickers are ugly

RIP thread.

"ruining the experience"
my boy it's like town late at night
there's some drunk homeless man vomiting in the corner and talking to himself about the gubbermint watching him

but overall it's a nice night out with your friends

you get me?

I still have one of your stickers on my dash, but that doesn't mean you're not shitting up a thread. No one was complaining about "Michael" or whatever. /osg/ isn't against "new" stores. There's been tons of new stores, and they take criticism. When someone tells you that they don't like your design, your response is "well I've sold ten million and made a billion dollars so you're wrong."

I really wonder how sad be you must be to get this assblasted over stickers on a French meme enthusiast BBS.

Hoon, why are you like this?

Yeah nah, I'll DDoss your nans stairlift mate

Lol. Read last two threads, to dispel that false notion of new stores. You people should let new stores make whatever they want, encourage production, not discourage it. Also, using sales is a very easy way to prove a design is worth something, because it fucking sells.

Take my sticker off your dash you think it means anything to me? Not one thing. You kept it on because you like it. Even though everyone else from when you bought it, hated it.

Fucking KEK my sides

I remember a shop talking about doing a Nichijou line of stickers, were designs for that ever shown?

>false notion of new stores
IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY
THERE ARE NO NEW STORES
ONLY WAIFUSQUAD MAKING SOCKPUPPETS

IT'S NOT LIZARD PEOPLE, IT'S GECKO PEOPLE
THEY RUN THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT

I fear for your sanity
Please see a professional

You're not apart of this, so leave it alone. If you want to know, send me a DM and ask. It would be a waste of time typing it here since all of these guys know exactly why. Some agree, some disagree. Most are too afraid to voice their opinions, but they do voice them to me in orders, and in private messages.

This was Waifusquad. He has no time for stickers but lots of time to shitpost with his trip off.

>constructive criticism is shutting someone down and preventing them from making more stickers.

It's giving feedback so they don't waste their money on something that could be made better.

Clearly you never understood this, which is why everybody here hates you.

Hello everyone
Your local ekranoplan poster here, reminding you to stop feeding the pajeet more fuel for his shitposty ways

Instead
Have an ekranoplan, and let's get back to stickers:
More Darling in the FRANXX when?

Post more old Russian shit.

I didn't talk about the Booty Patrol one because it's a complex issue and I don't know how I feel about it. But there's no point in telling someone to make 20 of a design when it's not going to sell. One of the guys that posted here was going to start his run by making only slaps of his brand!

I made a few things

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Everybody here in this small place who still somehow purchases stickers from me and leaves me the best notes about how much they hate this place and the vendors here? I'm fine with that. Hate me all you want. I grow bigger and bigger everyday and all of you stay in your lane, never expanding or multiplying.

The more faggots like LNDS, Waifu, and whoever else post anti-Hoon posts or jabs, the more I will respond and the more the community will lose interest. Keep posting. Eventually the mods will get so fed up with deleting my posts they will quite literally ban this general. I will take it all down or I'll go down with it. I don't give a fuck because I learned early on to never rely on faggots who have nothing going for themselves besides anime tiddies and even that isn't big.

The difference between my store and you fags is that if /osg/ goes you all lose a significant amount of $$$, and that's why you will fight tooth and nail to protect your rule breaking general. IDGAF though.

There's a way to give criticism in a nice polite way, and the way these faggots give criticism. Criticism does not equal discouragement. Yet, that's what new stores receive more of. The Thot Patrol is not complex. People knowingly in here, suggested design theft from one of your own vendors. That's not right and not moral.

what about the sexiest strategic bomber

Does he not realize that's not how it works?

Not a Vulcan

>There's a way to give criticism in a nice polite way, and the way these faggots give criticism

You came, showed horrible 5 minute no effort shit, people told you that it is just that, then you shat all over the streets and next thing we know you shat all over the threads and sperged out about how terrible /osg/ is

What do you think the internet is, your personal hugbox? That tells you whatever disgusting abomination you shit out is superb? Fucking hell stop wasting your Dad's money or you'll run out of it in 5 years when he ends up in a hospital upon realizing his son does not just have more hair on his arms than on his balls but is an entitled, whiny, spoiled piece of shit that burns through cash faster than 20 prostitutes with a meth and cocaine problem.

Thot Patrol is BD. Booty Patrol wasn't design theft because the guy wasn't selling it. That's why I think it's different. If that person posted their shop and said, buy it here, I'd be more on their side. Also, this is Veeky Forums. People aren't going to jack you off when you post a design, that's something people should know.

>vulcan engines are only dry rated
upsetting

can you find a way to get rid of ichigo?

>Burning through cash
I make money, and I spend money. Project Hoon is entirely mine, and it was started with $90 USD in 2017. On track to do $50k in sales this year. This type of growth doesn't come from blowing cash. It comes from calculated strategic decisions. Project Hoon is not just a sticker store. It's an empire that's bigger than anything any of you could create.

>This is Veeky Forums
>Gets mad when Hoon reports rule breaking posts because you reported Hoon's rule breaking posts
>Calls Hoon the soyboy
K Michael, keep living in your delusional fantasy land.

50k a year and you won't do a Gaijin slap without the ugly English text on it. Sure, buddy.

>Tu-22 lack of nuclear payload
Disappointing

Do you want a Gaijin without text on it? I've been dabbling with some other designs and I'll try that out. If you want anything made from me or changed on my current designs just ask. I have enough money to make smaller quantity versions now. [email protected] email me.

so you are lying about taking loans from your father?

$90usd? Is that without the 1k from dad?

Psst, don't tell the IRS how Hoondad saves taxes by filing losses

So, should I restock this or nah?

How many would you want for $1? I didn't really plan on selling it. Just as a freebie when you left a /osg/ note. You could just buy a "Buying gf/friend" ($1) and also get some /osg/ die cuts.
It's zetaraes.com. Use ZROSG for a 20% discount.
Agreed.

Please do, so you can Jew more from people using my name, since you have nothing original!

Listen here mothefucker. Hoon cares only about making money but he’s still nicer than other vendors. Always sends me extras, always delivers on time, and always answers questions, replies to emails, keeps in touch. He’s the perfect stickerfag, but the other vendors can’t stand him because he does all that while managing to shut post and shit on them any chance he gets. He’s truly an autist, but the best kind. Point is, Hoon didn't do any drama that he started on his own. He should never have been blacklisted for posting pictures, iirc he didn't used to post many pictures, that started when people told him to share pictures and he did it excessively. People then told him to post pictures of stickers and cars and they still reported him for it. They did not want him to post in osg at all and that's what I find the worst. It's not just shitposts but any type of post they report everything. That's just unfair and poor taste. Even after all this treatment he still treats osg orders nice. When I buy from him he gives extras and doesn't even mention osg. Sometimes I write "keep doing you" and he sends double my order. He is far from a mean person. He just has a very clear cut idea of what is fair and unfair compared to most I think.

>I'm shitter shattered because people were mean to me on Veeky Forums
Are you fucking serious?

I just sent these to get printed, I'll prob have them in like a week or so.
Hoon, maybe you should see your doctor about the anger issues you have. Maybe get some Xanax yeah?

You're my man Z, only a week and I already got my shit and bunch of freebies. Thanks!

Is it okay if I print this post out and wipe my ass with it? Or would that violate any of your copyrights?

I don’t participate in sticker faggotry cuz it ain’t my thing. But if he really does business like that then he’s ok in my book.

Print it. It's just a copy pasta of Hoon's.

hoon stop talking in the third person and go lose another 5 grand to cryptocurrency again

Thanks kansai

Did LNDS fuck Hoon's mom or something?

Without the text, he would just be printing a cropped wallpaper.

He's making fun of you faggot.

Can you do one that says मैं सड़क पर बकवास

Hey I actually did end up buying from you, but used HOON instead of the osg one, is the osg one more?

It's another hoon's off his meds episode

Can you do one that says
インドを破壊する
核戦争が必要

>buying from Hoon even though he literally JUST filled the thread with shitposting.

But why tho.

What happens in the thread is none of my concern, I just buy stickers

At least choose nicer people to support senpai.

Hoon just got nuked again for being a tard.

hey thats not nice hes just way above any of our levels of understanding.

i, for one, am going to adapt to our new indian overlord. i'm sending him a $10,000 invoice for this design since he wants other people to make stickers for him now. the kanji says "firebomb india". i think it's very minimalist and touching.

All the people I usually supported are dead

I'm the guy who wanted a Taiga Aisaka sticker last thread, I've made a quick one since.
Any input would be appreciated

i dont like taiga but this is kinda cool.

Thanks! I see your taste in stickers is better than girls :^)
If you sell these, I'll certainly buy a couple.

Who the fuck are you? Everyone knows waifu is a hater that shits and bullies new stores.

Waifu is a coolguy.
Dafuq are you on?

she just aint my thing. not dishing any hate here.
but the design is nice. is that a vector or a bitmap?.

No worries man I was joking a bit, it's a bitmap, I don't have any experience whatsoever with vectors.
If you need it though I could make someone do it.

not a matter of need. you'd be fine without it at that res. however, it looks like it would be a simple job that would take a long time and would be a really good one for a first timer. you should give it a shot

Ok I'll try my best with it tomorrow