Slowly but steadily you will be replaced. No more manual fags, no more rolling coal, no more toxic petrol stations...

Slowly but steadily you will be replaced. No more manual fags, no more rolling coal, no more toxic petrol stations, no more lane changes without blinkers. no more brapp noises through the streets at night. At last, peace. Your end is near and there is nothing you can do about it. The future is ours.

Ah yes "not in my back yard" of automobiles
The poor people should deal with the emission near the coal plant, not me in my swanky city apartment

yeah no, it's not going to happen for like 25 - 30 years when the infrastructure finally catches up and there are more options

I live in Australia and distances traveled mean EV will never catch on here.
The rest of the world will demonize you for driving ICE by taxing the fuck out of them, replacing service stations with EV charge points and generally shunning you in society while Australia remains the last safe haven for motoring enthusiasts.
stay mad mongrels and eurokeks.

>folds rear seat down
>arrested and car crushed for illegal mods

Why are people so retarded that they actually believe EV will fix anything?

People do know that only probationary drivers are not allowed to modify their cars right?
pic related is street legal and registered.

>implying the us isn't bigger

>implying the US isn't already suffering the electric curse
You can't find an EV charging point outside of cities in Australia and even then they are extremely rare.

so an EV produces 2-4 times the c02 of a diesel car?

cause they just think of the immediat pollution a normal vehicle gives out compared to a EV car, and not the long term harm an EV will actually do

Depends on what plants you're near but it's possible

More like I'll have all the $0.50/gallon gas I can burn and you electric fags will be waiting 4hours at a charging station mumbling things to yourself to validate buying into the electric meme.

lol, just wait till that becomes $7 a gallon, let's see who laughs

You can post and say whatever you want, it's irrelevant in the long run, because the facts aren't on your side. In 20 years you will look like a fool and you'll can start pondering the rest of your life why it does work.

Remember that those who say that EVs are a fad now are the same type of people who said that bitcoin was a fad in 2011.

> fewer people using gas
> means it gets more expensive
kek

>lol, just wait till that becomes $7 a gallon, let's see who laughs

More electric fags means electricity price will be skyrocketing and gas will be plunging.

>More electric fags means electricity price
Maybe only at charging stations but can't you also charge them at home?

>fewer people using gas
>production scales down
>economies of scale are no longer on your side
>prices go up

Yeah.
Until the existing supply runs out. Good fucking luck then, m8.

>billions of cars
> assuming this happens in less than 30 years
allot of assumptions there user

>he doesn't remember c4c
Government subsidies are a hell of a drug, user. When they decide combustion is done, the process will be completed within two lease cycles.

>how to dust your turbo in 5 minutes

>implying the government will survive another 30 years
I mean...

you aren't wrong though