>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Exiled thread:

First for somebody sell me some fucking Sunder gear please

What shield should I use for a 1h crit sword build?

I'm thinking of using lycosidae since my accuracy is shit, but is it worth it? I'm thinking between lyco for hits can't be evaded, lioneye's remorse for health and armor(I want to run Kaom's+Lioneye's+Kaom's roots), or aegis aurora for +5% max cold resist.

What would be ideal? Also, what's the best sword base for crit builds anyway? The jewed foil?

repostan for help

tempestuous steel is like 1c what more do you need?

What's the best softcore build right now? With legacy uniques etc?

how much dps should i have before attempting uber lab? haver 6,165k x4 (hiero totems), 4.3k hp with mom

I can't dual wield breh, I'm using a sword and there's no pseudo-duel wield skills besides ice crash. And ice crash is a fuckin' big meme-- I've used it and molten strike in my last build and mapping was horrendous. I did it 2h'd too so I was a slow ass

Sunder can be used with DW retard

What is that, friend? That other user is not me

you should be fine, it's more about surviving izaro than damage really, your hp might be kinda low even with mom

make sure you have a CWDT setup, good for traps and goddess barrage

also best pantheon is ryslatha for natural life flask charges to bruteforce or wait out traps, the capture is also really good with 60% increased recovery at LL

brine king god is good for the major pantheon bonus

what is the best cwdt setup overall? i'm just using lvl cwdt lvl 1 ic at the moment

Who here 5 days played and no exalt drop?????

So what are the t1 builds right now? I was thinking about giving skeleton mages a whirl but it seems like shit. Are there affordable decent builds right now?

>alright today I'm going to get 5 levels!
>2 maps in and I'm already sleepin in my chair

Nevermind I used the almighty Google.
I am using Prismatic Eclipse for my sword slot. I mostly need Rares but poe.trade is an unreliable sack of shit

>Beachhead maps haven't dropped in price at all since the Orb "Buff"
>The Map Boss loot is several magnitudes worse now
>Price-fixers on fucking EVERYTHING in bulk
>Harbingers are still fucking boring and drop piss loot

Playing for 5 days doesn't mean shit if you're slow as fuck or afk a lot. Post your level.

Lycosidae is bis for shield until late late game when you can rock mirror tier items

at least a day afk but still

Why the fuck do I see everyone wearing Bisco's Collar?

hes obviously memeing you dip
look at his items

ele wanderer is still goat

Only took 2 weeks for the casuals to wake up and realize this expansion was shit.

Back to dead game general until next league

can you post how your char looks with that gear

Just because you have several ex worth of gear doesn't mean an exalt dropped.

fat loot

So now i just found out there are no 2h swords after lvl 70. should i change and focus on another weapon?
I changed the ascendancy pathing as previously pointed out.

Best ammy if you can fit it in build. Same with the belt

All weapon types peak aeound that level. Gotta start looking for high bases with juicy +Phys and phys% now

slayer ascendancy should look like this no matter what

truly how one would expect a powerful necromancer to look

but the belt is strictly worse than perandus blazon from a mf perspective.

my eyes
epic pathing dude

heres your (You)

nice hat

FREE items from normal enemies. What's not to like?

>no unique look on baron
lame

>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE

True but the rampage increases clear speed by a lot which is nice

You should skin transfer that helm with Silken Hood.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

sorry I mean to quote this abomination:

>tfw got pneumonia now
Can I get a kissu

Should skin transfer the helm with Silk Hood (why is this an EV base anyway?), and get the naked visual for the gloves. Skin the Sledge as a Femurs of the Saints.

Flicker doesn't have the fourth on left.

Should I play marauder or slayer as my first in New league

So Gooby you are telling me if i have -3 endurance charges, ahns heritage and gladiator ascendancy ill have >free buffs?!

how is that balanced

lads i did it i reshaped the shaper
what do i do now? is uber atziri fun like the shaper? are any of the breachlords as strong as those two? i've only killed esh and it was ez

i want the shaper to reshape my cockhole into a fuckhole
what i'm saying is i want the shaper to cockfuck me

For losing the ability to get 4% Reduced Phys Damage taken per Endurance Charge as well as bonus Ele Res for if your build needs it AS WELL AS spending TWO Jewel Slots for it, you get:
>10% reduced Phys damage taken
>3% Max Res
>Permanent Onslaught
In terms of base Charges, that's 2% less Phys Reduction, but higher defenses versus Elemental bullshit, and not needing a Silver Flask. In all honesty, that's acceptable and not very overpowered.

the prophecy is trading for 2c my dudes

Huh. I always thought he had mouth tentacles. I never got a good look at his head.

yeah i made sure to zoom in and get a good screenshot when he takes his hood off halfway into the fight

jesus christ that was the worst cruel lab I've ever run. holy shit I am shaking, did it at 49 in HC, wtf was I thinking

for real tho, since the phys reduction is not charge based, its more reliable and dos not expire, +3% max res is huge in a game where elemental damage is balanced around people mitigating 7% of it. its pretty crazy that but sacrificing the offhand slot and 2 jewel slots, you get the above, onslaught and frenzy generation for >free with the ascendancy that already lets you explode the fuck out of bleeding enemies. i dunno why ive never rolled an offensive gladiator before, feel pretty dumb for not realizing its potential

Also what is the best way to get more hp?
Feels like 2600 is low for a lvl 72

>People actually pay 2c for that prophecy
For what purpose?

>2600 is low for a lvl 72
Yes, yes it is. Holy shit, that's stupidly low.

compulsive gambling, like most things in this game

life nodes
life on gear

I thought I was the only one, it happened to me so often playing Grim Dawn, like my brain is telling me to go to sleep or watch a show, anything but doing the mindless grind.

I don't understand why, I could run mmo marathons all the time and break server records, now I just can't my brain fucking shts down when I'm doing the same thing repeatedly.

you should have fucking double that

Is there an actual necromancer build that doesn't use minions? the self buffs and shit actually look good on paper.

Yeah. Self-cast whatever, especially Phys-based self-cast, can take it as a reasonable option.
>And you can swap Flesh Offering for Bone Offering if you really need the Block

>tfw exploiting lazy/new people and feeling HORRIBLE for doing it
i don't think i can handle it guys

Yeah, but it can't be used with swords.

>necromancer
>doesn't use minions

damn decent run this time

>a bunch of 16q
>6 keys
>a bunch of 19q
>tabula
>another offering

also got divine shrine so last part was super ez

I was thinking about the possibility of using attacks, but unfortunately the pathing to weapon nodes is complete shit.

Mistress of Sacrifice, Spirit Eater and Commander of Darkness are all buffs that can work without a single minion.

For uber lab you can take Beacon for FREE chaos damage and resist.

scourge+attack skill
stack minion damage on jewels

enjoy your necro attack build

>playing flame blast totems because muh easy league starter
>every boss fight takes 10x as long because the bosses just jump out of the blasts
>I can do nothing to stop this

Templar was a mistake.

Should've done cuckwave totems

something that uses the Scourge
blade flurry/vortex or bladefall
glacial cascade now that it's a phys conversion skill

>mfw i wake up and see i spent 25c on a corrupted 6l with the wrong sockets
welp

Just respec to SR/RF like everyone else. I leveled my MoM blight occultist with SR

So many fucking characters died, holy shit. At least best girl Marmoa is alive.

>get pizza sticks to ~mid 40s
>becomes slow as fuck
>make a Sunder alt
>becomes main
welp

I sincerely hope whoever suggested the boss life increase gets ran over by a truck.

Are you supposed to go life and ES with melee templar? Armor on his gear type kinda sucks

SR is scorching ray, what is RF? Righteous fire? Regardless I think it is too late for me, already level 62 and would have to respec a lot to get out of totems. I might look at shockwave and see if its possible to switch.

>you need to do cruel lab at the very least for a scion power bump from ascendancy
that's lame

>decide I need a body armor upgrade, can afford one now
>search poe.trade for a 800 ES minimum armor, absolutely no other criteria since res is already capped
>no results
>crank down to 750 ES
>no results
>down to 700 ES
>no results

Jesus christ
What the fuck
They really fucked ES up, huh?
What's the highest ES I can expect to see on a body armor right now, then?

you can do whatever you want desu

Feels bad bullying new players. Should have just made it so if you ever hit legend you can't derank past 15 or w/e after inactivity.

kissu attack

Here are the 4 highest ES-based Armors (not just Body Armor) in all of Soft Harbinger for trade.

700~ i think
but you can find 500+ for like 6-15c

>posting in the wrong thread this badly

>his gear type
???????

just run both at level 50ish.

I'm already using a 5link 458 Beast Fur... At this point I'm wondering if paying for an upgrade is even worth it

Fuck me with a fucking stapler.
Go away, Kripp.
Also post deck. I'm trying to refine my Evolve Shaman.

mizars asterism more like mizar's autism amirite senpai

The strength/intelligence stuff that gives armor and energy shield. Is that not supposed to correspond to him?

Looks pretty underwhelming on pob. Oh well.

poor boys reporting in

And here's the 4 highest in Harbinger Hardcore.
ES was torn the fuck apart.

You aren't required to use specific gear. Grab more strength and you can use the pure armor stuff.

im using a 530 chest with life and resists, still pretty good for hybrids

desu it feels like for certain builds mixed defence pieces are sooo much better.