Anyone got a newish Dodge Charger mind listing off things they DON'T like about their car...

Anyone got a newish Dodge Charger mind listing off things they DON'T like about their car? Everyone always talks about what they do like about their ride, but if I'm getting something long term I want to know what little nuances you hate.

Like in my current car, I hate the way the water wicks from the wipers onto the side window or into your car. Or the way first tops out somewhere in the 10-15 mph range so if you are accelerating out of a 90 degree corner, you have to shift to second durin the corner or end up pinging the red. Or how the rear view mirror never gets into quite the right spot, since if you try to angle it up it just clicks and pops into the low glare tilted angle.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/muscle-cars/5365/the-dodge-challenger-392-hemi-scat-pack-shaker-isnt-here-to-make-friends
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont have one, but dont like that it's a police car.

Don't have one, but don't like that it's a Chrysler

this
civilians who drive police-model cars should be shot for impersonating an officer

Only if it's white

Don't have one but don't like that it's a Chrysler policecar .

Not OP, but fuck off. This is an incredibly stupid sentiment

The plastic bumpy dash is hideous.

maybe police shouldn't drive civilian model cars

ill meet you halfway and say white or black

t. proud owner of a white 2017 ford explorer with bull-bars and a roof rack

i agree. big gubment should create a governmental manu that makes vehicles specifically for government workers, but i think that is not legal for the same reason the government cant manufacture weapons to give to the army

I've owned white cars pretty much since I started owning cars, I love white cars with black wheels.

Now I want a car with a lot of power and an aggressive look, but still has 4 doors and room for daily driving. Only a very few amount of options here, and one of them is the Charger. If I get it in white like I've always gotten cars, thinks I should be shot :( I'm not trying to impersonate a police officer, I just want a nice muscly car in white

Get a Chebby SS. Can surely get a good deal on one right now, since they're now discontinued.

Ok maybe not shot but you gotta put some sort of aftermarket cosmetic part on the front at least so sketchfiends like me know it's not a cop

Also don't buy chrystler because it's a chrystler

Gotta make sure it was taken care of however. People drive those cars hard, will probably need a tranny flush and an oil change

not the best on gas even with the v6
would really recommend a v8 cause you lose like a couple mpg but have the v8

I'm lookin at the scatpack which is the 392 V8

I'm looking at getting the Scat Pack 392 Shaker Challenger new. Anyone with a Challenger have any major gripes about their car other than "it's a Chrysler"?

It's a chrystler

The thing I don't like about cars like the Charger is that it feels like a coffin on the inside. I don't know about the newer ones, but i sat in a 2014 or 2015 or something and the pillars were fucking enormous - like instead of using well-designed structural parts they just compensated by using the fattest piece of stamped pot-metal they could.

only real gripe is wish it could be louder.
paying a lot for a car im gonna have to straight pipe.
only real gripe i have with it is 4 cylinder mode. i don't trust that it wont wear out my engine turning half of it on and off. i know i can turn it off but i like it when i'm driving to work since i do live 60 miles outta town

same op. other than those two thing i love the car don't get me wrong. makes my everyday commute a blast! great affordable car if you wanna have a lot of power and look lean and mean

>lean

well. i mean muscular/macho when i say lean

Fucking
P
I
G
F
A
T

I won't be able to straight pipe it because I live in Commiefornia now. Is the exhaust pretty weak on the Scat Pack Shaker model? I'd imagine on a car with a 6.4L V8 would sound quite good.

Name 1 (one) production car sold today that isn't underpowered as fuck, a 2 seater 4 cylinder roadster (MX-5), and not pigfat.

thedrive.com/muscle-cars/5365/the-dodge-challenger-392-hemi-scat-pack-shaker-isnt-here-to-make-friends

This article repeatedly states the car is quite loud.

Journalists are quite sensitive to any outside stimulus.

Not weak or anything it's plenty loud when it's revving higher, and cold starting it it.
It's probably more of my own ego wanting it to be louder than what it already is.

Seconding this, looking at picking up a used R/T as a daily driver, want something comfy with good trunk space that also has decent power, just wondering if there’s any crippling maintenance issues that anyone’s run into, and what their good years are.

It's a Fiat.

It's dash is legitimately hideous in the daylight. Clearance on the car means it's pushing snow with the cowl all the time in my climate, though your experience may vary. I don't own one but my coworker has a 2017, ridden in it a couple times, and heard her bitching about the snow several times.

What, the car or the driver?

Don't speed like a retard and you will never have to worrie about if there real or not lol.

The dash creaks and moans all the time because it's a huge cheaply made piece of plastic. If you drive it enthusiastically, prepare to replace the front end components often. The radio in mine can't pick up FM for longer than 2 minutes, not sure if that's just my car or all of them. There is a rattle over bumps that I can't fucking find after replacing all the shocks, sway bar links and ball joints. The dealer can't figure out what it is either. The front brakes warp like a bitch, and the brakes overall suck.

If you do buy one, get the V8. The V6 is gutless for a 4000lb sedan. It's not as bad as a civic or something, but definitely doesn't match the styling.

There are some good things, its a very comfortable long distance car, and it looks great. Also the only sedan offered by the big 3 with RWD, and the cheaprest most powerful RWD sedan you can get for a good price.