Give me one reason why you would buy a dedicated sports or supercar that does 0-60 in 3...

Give me one reason why you would buy a dedicated sports or supercar that does 0-60 in 3.4 seconds when you can just get a station wagon that does the same and more.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_q95Ty7aTo

>Wants cool and fast sports car
>Gets utterly BTFO by a autotragic station wagon
Is car enthusiasm dead?

>look at my modded UPS truck, it goes 0-60 in 5 seconds!
>still looks like a box

Sleepers are cool.

>the same and more
yes but only up until the first corner, retard

>implying your 1997 corolla could overtake an M-wagon

I'm not implying that, you were talking about "dedicated sports or supercar", not corolla you moron

>comparing a big station wagon to a dedicated sportscar

you have to be brain damage

I was replying to OP who did the very same, retarded, comparison

If you don't read OP in thread you're replying to, you're probably the one with brain damage

Cuck, this car got the highest doug score. This car does 0-60 in 3.3 seconds. This car did the Nurburgring in 7:45. This car is faster and better than dedicated sports cars twice its price. This thing shits all over dedicated sports cars.

>3.4s
is this supposed to be impressive?

>Nurburgring in 7:45
so slower than a civic?

Its too high off the ground, looks like a fucking elongated suv. fuck modern designs. why does it need to be 2 meters high

>Car enthusiast market

>Mercedes wagon
So, a hearse.

I don't want a wheel base that horrendously long, or a car that weighs two and a half tons.

You don't need that performance. Stop wasting money.

>He says as he gets mercilessly BTFO at a stoplight by a grandmother driving one to go to bingo night

if you went by need, we would all still be living in caves

and whats the Nurburgring time?

>oh wait

Not a track car also
See

The wheel base is that of a sedan and it weighs 2 tons at the very most.

No we wouldn't.

nobody will be miring your "sleeper" faggot.

Because wagons are gay lol duh

Hey, that looks like my car

certain people will
normies and posers won't, but you aren't exactly missing their approval

4,665lbs

I think that car looks pretty good except the I'd change the wheels. The tiny ass tires look ridiculous.

Weight doesn't mean shit. This wagon can still BTFO anything you can muster. It got 7:45 on the Nurburgring so it has better handling too.

Are you a cuck or a woman?

Its a fast grocery getter. No car enthusiast would have a need for this. If you want straight line speed, you can do much better. If you want straight line speed and cornering speed, you can do much better. If you want to do all these things on the way to wholefoods to pick up some quinoa for you and your transgender son, then this car is absolutely for you.

Most sports cars have a trunk, in a sedan you could fit food to feed a family for a year. This is for people with big doges. That's literally the only excuse.

>120k brand new car
>is slower than a 11 year old datsun
ahhahahah
why would you want a wagon for performance. you get a wagon for DD and dogs
pic related current DD dream

triple dubs confirm good taste

>but you aren't exactly missing their approval
Approval is literally the only reason people buy expensive cars.

It's big and heavy. And if you actually need a car this size, I doubt you'd be taking advantage of its performance with a car full of kids.

Also the only fun you'd even be having in this thing is maybe flooring it on an on-ramp, since it can't exactly handle corners like a sports car.

At its price, you can afford a comfy wagon/crossover and a fun sports car for the weekends.

>DD
>needs an hangar to park it

Electrical issues for days. You can get 2017s with barely any miles for $35k

Doug said it was a planted and stable car on the road. He also gave it a 7/10 for handling. Nice cope but this beast would literally destroy anything Veeky Forums has to offer, straight line, cornering, or both...

doug doesn't know shit about shit, he didn't even realize headlights used to be on a floor pedal in old cars for fucks sakes

amg's aren't sleeper.

Why the fuck would you want people to mire your car? If you buy a car soley so people look at you, you're probably an insecure faggot.

Looks.

We are talking about the price bracket of "excess" where everything is based on want. If it were me I'd own a dedicated sports car that looks the part, like a V8 Ftype, and a secondary vehicle for utility. But if I HAD to own a single vehicle I'd look at a this wagon

ugly as fuck

probably can't corner worth a damn

normie af mercedes

may be the best overall according to doug's scale but that's only because it favors new cars (cucked)

the battery overheats or empties up before it completes a lap

Neither. I just love wagons, and this one was sporty enough for me to justify buying. I'd like to see something like the CTS V sport wagon. A 6.2 in a wagon would be the shit, but I'll probably just end up getting a 68 camaro and dropping a 572 in it.

>get Golf wagon
>use money saved to buy actual sports cars

this. are those wheels the only option standard? they're ugly af. and the rubber band tires have to kill ride quality

people actually watch the quirks and the doug score part? i just watch the 40 seconds of him going WOT

because mercedes is a shitbag company run by assholes

Yes, but it's just not going to handle as well as a sports car no matter how much Doug sings its praises.

Shit, what would be the point of AMG's own sports cars if they got outhandled by a fucking wagon?

I only watch the quriks part, I just enjoy autistic doug talking about weird buttons and cupholders.

>AMG Merc with huge alloys
>Sleeper
No.

What do you think Doug's video will be today?

That's exactly the point of a sleeper you retarded attention whore

I think we're nearing the point where automatics will be faster. Car performance is getting so high that computers will soon be the only entities capable of being quick enough to react.
Technological arms race

We reached that point 10 years ago user. Automatics are way faster.

Only if you can override it through corners so not really.

Even the cheapest grocery getters have selectable gears now.

Then take the AMG badges off and paint the calipers black. The normal ones have gigantic alloys too.
Wagons handle 99% as well as their sedan counterparts. It's not an SUV.

Its the kind of car Doug would love. Stupid power to trick the typical performance statisTics

I'm sure the same engine in a proper sport chasis would be amazing.

> $130 On a Mercedes Station Wagon

There’s a reason nobody buys them. Rather just get a Porsche or another sports car in the same price range.

$130k*

jesus fucking christ why is this thing so massive

>lemme just drive an ugly cuck car around so I can beat people at stoplight races, hella cool bro
Also
>AMG
>sleeper

wagons usually are 200-400 lbs heavier than their sedan versions

Depends, mine is 30 pounds heavier than its sedan equivalent

>Wagons handle 99% as well as their sedan counterparts. It's not an SUV
>almost always significantly heavier
Also ever heard of aerodynamics? Get your head checked peng-ling

I think it's rare that it's more than 100 pounds heavier, it really doesn't add very much other than a couple of side windows really.

The largest advantage of sedans are drag co-efficiency, while the difference isn't huge it can have some impact.

I think Wagons have on average .03 higher co-eff than their sedan counterparts, variation between design of the car is of course larger.

>fully loaded amg wagon
>sleeper
well maymayd

>What is debadging

tfw i like amg wagons for whatever retarded reason but i doubt id pay 130k even if i was billionare

god tier dd and thats it

pretty much all bmw and benz wagons are 100-200kg heavier than sedans
see w211, e46, e39 etc

And are way more practical and look cooler

the quirks are forced and his schtick is stale. hid videos have also gotten wayyyyyyy too fucking long

what idiot would buy the latent homo wagon over the GLS AMG? especially the redesigned GLS due this year

I don't know if anyone else is annoyed by the fact he started talking slower.

>what is a sleeper

no

normies and posers would be exactly the ones miring your box.

Exactly so what tool would get a sports car over a wagon. A wagon is way more practical. And that wagon would beat any sports car anyway. Same with 3 ton SUVs or crossovers that destroy sports cars.
>hid videos have also gotten wayyyyyyy too fucking long
I rather him cover the vehicles in depth than a 10 minute meme video where he just reads off the specs and then drives around showing his goofy faces and emotions.

hi Doug. why don't you film a video of you hiring a personal shopper at Barney's and buying some tasteful hip clothes? you dress like an unemployed special needs guy

>Give me one reason why you would buy a dedicated sports or supercar that does 0-60 in 3.4 seconds when you can just get a station wagon that does the same and more.

As a dog owner that uses a crash tested safety crate, I have no answer. Next car will be a wagon with Sedan ground clearance and no cladding.

>Not having a garage
>Not having a workplace with dedicated parking

>dead?
its not over till the fat lady sings
>.eg the day a Porsche Cayenne or BMW x5 sails past you at 300 kph

>sleepers are cool
thats reddit

also, I got raped at a track by a miata once. He had a v8 in it.

thats a sleeper.

it is a dedicated sports car you fuck

Well why doesn't every sports car look like it because this thing fucking annihilates other "sports" cars. Anyone driving a "sports" car that isn't this wagon should be shamed until they sell their current cucked sports car and get this thing.

I'd rather this

Mein neger. If I was a money haver I would daily the fuck out of that and keep the 911R pristine for weekends.

>120k AMG with hella loud exhaust and huge alloy wheels with meme brimbos
>"sleeper"
hmm

>This car did the Nurburgring in 7:45.
>This thing shits all over dedicated sports cars.

and thats the type of person who buys "sporty limousines", go buy an s4 and pretend its a sports car you dumb fucking nu male cuck

its not just fucking looks, too much roof makes for a higher center of gravity and poor aerodynamics, there's a reason most sports cars have the coupe bodystyle

those nigger wheels ruin it. awful

I just don't like wagons, I'm pretty sold on the 3-box sedan look with my cars. I don't like sitting in the same space as the stuff that would have been in my trunk otherwise. Granted if I had more reasons for a wagon like kids or taking a lot of stuff with me yes I'd check some out

Close enough, they ride on the same chassis and they are little different besides the roof extending past the C-pillar and continuing onto the ass end of the car

Give me one reason why you would buy a dedicated sports or supercar that does 0-60 in 3.4 seconds when you can just get a train pass that does the same and more.

I've driven a new E 63 S and I can tell you that it feels very heavy. Supercars, while no faster in a straight line, are far more agile than this.