/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3348

Extremely fast thread edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
#KSGGames (IRC Chat for Risk and other games): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
/ksg/ FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e089x6ba1Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lilly.

second for firsting your own thread is gay

3rd for slow weekend.

>80 replies before thread died
/ksg/, I...

Holy fuck, it actually happened. What's up bros, you all out with your girlfriends or something?

Oh well, Saturday night. What are you drinking, what are you listening too?

Me, Johnny Walker Black Label and:
youtube.com/watch?v=e089x6ba1Zo

Does anybody still have that image where the girls actually look japanese?

You mean where everyone but Lilly was given black hair?

No.

Not firsting if you don't say first.

posting saki in a saki thread!!

that's sweat, right?

>we actually let it die
Why haven't you moved on yet, ksg? Why haven't you managed to improve your life and get a girlfriend?

>Why haven't you managed to improve your life and get a girlfriend?

Stop flaming me

its water
shes in a pool

Why didn't you just let it die OP?
It's what we all want.

>lilly
>wearing glasses

If OP hadn't done it, I would have.

Already swore I'd be the last one here, I'll be the one to flip the chairs up and turn off the lights

Why would she wear earings into the pool?

is a dumb slut

I don't know how late I am to the KS train but, damn, I got blown away. I was planning to go on the Hanako rute but ended up on Emi's route, if all the girls are as good as her then I'm really looking foward to finishing this

Hanako's a good girl, but not her story.

Emi is the middle route in terms of quality. Not that any of them are bad, but I think two of the girls have better routes, two of the girls have worse routes. I'll let you discover which.

Remember to take a break between routes, enjoy the Emi feels before you move on.

yeah, I was on a date with my gf. Sorry for not being here to save it.

>yeah, I was on a date with my gf.

Did you take her out somewhere fancy? Did you treat her right, user?

Are you enjoying living your life while mine falls further into the abyss?

I will, got the bad ending for being too pushy, punched a wall then read a guide

Yeah dude, that's pretty much every route. Be a good guy, not the "move boyfriend"

?

>Starts anal
>Hurts
>Let's Hisao finish

Is Emi stupid or the perfect girlfriend? Why wouldn't she just tell Hisao to stop and switch to vanilla?

>Wanting a shit-coated, condomless cock in your precious flower.

Switch condoms

Perfect gf, they had no protection and she beared it for him, but Hisao gave her a hand

DON'T SAY IT

Jesus. You fuckers still exist. You're the biggest bunch of losers I've ever seen, still fapping to your non-existent crippled girls after all this time. You make me sick. Go out and play, for your own good

What's up user? You feeling alright? Did you go on a run today? I got my two mile down to 12 minutes this week, I feel great about that.

Obvious. Rin and Lilly above, Hanako and Shizune below. Hanako and Shizune's routes are awful

>condomless
>switch condoms

Switch the no-condom for a real-condom

thanks doc

The entire reason they stuck it in her pooper was because they had no condoms.

Should'a just called it a day.

Some days you just gotta deal with blue balls.

Yes and yes, it was great. Believe me, I never thought I'd be this lucky and find someone like her. Why are you feeling so down, user?

I'm four shots in on a Saturday night all alone with no one else but /ksg/ and youtube. Why do you think I feel down?

Don't answer that

Hit the gym fgt

There's a minecraft general

If you're all alone that means there is nobody to molest you if/when you pass out. So at least there is that.

Thanks doc

Shit like that fascinates me.

Like, there are whole COMMUNITIES on Veeky Forums that have existed for so long and have their own culture and we have no idea.

Like, the minecraft general probably has its own injokes and memes and trolls that everyone knows.

Have any of you ever been to /p/ or /n/? There's life happening all around and we don't even see it.

there was supposed to be a pic to go along with that post.

If you get shit on your cock while doing anal, your partner is a dirty bird who didn't prepare. You need an enema before every anal session.

See

The only other general I ever spend any time on is INJOKE RELATED.

explain

Reread the lore. All of it.

Other generals are pretty lit, /jp/ is pretty good for those super niche communities.

Jack and coke, listening to the sound of the street outside

Rin would be the easiest girl to make costumes for

No arm holes

ksg mansion when

That's no good. I hope one day you'll find someone to make you feel a little less lonely. I believe you can, if you work for it.

Not him, but where do people even find girls? I'm past high school, just graduated college and I work at a sausage fest.

Why does Rin get extendo arms, but Emi doesn't get extendo legs?

Are there any not gay fics of just hanging out doing stuff with Kenji? He seems like a fun person to hang out and bullshit with.

are you okay user?

>Only wants to talk about the feminists
>Makes you pay for his food

Real fun....

How's life been going for you guys /ksg/? I just got my license yesterday!

congrats, my dude.

life is same as always, much to my chagrin

suzu!

Nth for a happy Hana!

I met both my ex and current girlfriend through university. I was introduced to my ex gf by mutual friends who thought we'd like each other. As for my current gf, I just asked her to get a coffee with me after a class we were both in. Meeting people really does get much harder after you finish school, and I'm not sure what I'd suggest to you.

C'mon /ksg/, not like this, I discovered y'all too soon for this thread to die like that last.

don't worry
as long as there are people willing to keep it up, it won't actually die

It's been almost a half-decade, my dude.

I understand the length of time it's been since the release, but only now do I understand it's impact. I can't even believe the length of time its been since the release. But better now than never, right?

I hope so. Last thread was... short. Just glad I came to realize this game eventually.

As long as we keep lewd in our hearts we will never die.

One for Mish. And her stern, disappointed look.

Of course she doesn't approve.

Good ole' Misha. A loveable character. Rin is best gril probably though.

i would love to see hana dressed like that some more

Constant reminder

Of pretty much worst girl? yeah...

Well maybe not worst, but "Least Best"

Maybe third best, but it's hard going through rin and shizune again.

very niceu

Rin's was legit. Shizune was the only one that felt like a chore though. Although I like her, the story just wasn't quite there

>What's up bros, you all out with your girlfriends or something?
Yeah actually.

I too find this phenomenon interesting. Applies to life in every way.

I've found some great books to reas recently so hopefully they'll stave off breakdowns.

Rin best girl.

Shizune's, while I try and like the path, was incredibly long and wordy, to the point of of it being unnecessary. While I have read the alpha version of the route, they still could have cut some more of.
Rin, I guess, was more of my fault not understanding the situation. On my next attempt I think I might appreciate her more, considering I rather like (and tend to mimic) her way of speaking, even before playing KS.

best girl is ___weee

Nth for headpatting Hana

>short
We Hanako Twist now.

Cute!

Reminder that Wee was a pubescent when she started drawing for 4LS

for Rin

When will she be real?

Hello.
It's the guy from three weeks ago who wanted to make a shimmie replacement. It took me a bit longer to get some spare cash, but even so I found myself unable to install the either shimmie or myimoutobooru

Trumps 3rd term.

Have you ever felt the sadness of the feeling that you've disappointed your waifu? It hurts.

Everyday

Emi is a slut.

Not a bad thing