>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

I miss /fog/

>the Iron Legion knights and Samurai don't combine forces to fight Appolyon as one
>they just independently siege her castle from opposite sides
>you don't get to choose between Warden or Orochi for the final mission
>the most you get to experience is Holden Cross in a decorative combat loop and those two captains at the top who get shredded by Appolyon's heroes
It's like I've been blueballed out of a cheesy power of friendship ending after all the other cheesy stuff that happened during the campaign.

post emblems or else

Give warden wolf mommas halfswording unblockable!

Yeah cuz the head writer just had to fuckin let the weebs do everything. Damn Roachs and their shitty hypes

They're still around though? Yeah, the samurai campaign should have an extra filler mission where you play as shogoki or nobushi and the final mission would be fighting warden, then the very final mission of the game would be your choice of the main heroes to take down Apollyon. But then we wouldn't have the 7 years of war for multiplayer to be during and that doesn't work because multiplayer just HAS to be canon.

>he's thinking scum
Yuck

Roach (male) and Warden (female) teaming up to gangbang Apollyon would have been the hypest shit.

... also I guess the Raider could have been there too, just being a piece of shit like he always does

Man raider was a boss.just took shit and didn't bother lol

wrong /fog/

I played this game for 2 months but stopped because it's a broken mess. Is Kensei at all viable? Is the game even closed to balanced in any mode?

No and no.
Bye

Old characters are in the same spot or even worse, dlc characters all have actual moves sets while guys like conq and warden have 2 moves. You decide.

I don't know because I don't play Kensei and the game isn't close to being balanced

Game got worse too, you DC at the end of every match or it restarts both teams to 0 if you're on Dom

>Lose in duels
>Opponent readies up
>So do I so I can learn more from fighting a good opponent
>If I win they leave immediately
Every fucking time.

>multiple duels against an opponent
>neither of you speaking a word
>games are usually close, match wins happening on both side
>having a good time finally playing against an evenly skilled opponent
>suddenly after one of your wins, they start raging in chat on a tirade about something being cheap or your character being OP

I thought we were having fun . .

Has dev user commented on giving warden some of Apollyons moves yet?

Ken, Warden, Valk, Roach, Nobushi, Shinobi, Highlander, Shuggy, and Conq are all roughly the same tier and can be played enjoyably against each other

Warlord and PK are for those who are cunts

I just fought a Warden with a strong FEINTGAME (somehow) and I really wanted to rematch him

But he wandered off, as Wardens do

When the FUCK is there going to be Conq buffs

year 3

Year 35

>warden
>fient game
Doubt.

I never really rematch people since they added the 'find a new opponent' button, personally.

I HEREBY PROPOSE THAT CONQ'S LIGHTS HAVE HEAVY PROPERTIES ON BLOCK

Conq rework will be shorty after warden gets that unblockable halfsword thrust. Fucking never. The devs don't care that some of the original characters have jack shit in the way of move sets.

No, user, you see... I was ALSO playing Warden! The only character Warden can feint is another Warden. It's actually kind of tragic.

/fhg/

How would you fix Conq?

Why do people leave duels on the last round if they lost? Does anyone really care about win%?

>game calls Conq "a hard hitter"
>has the weakest lights and heavies in the entire game
He's fine where he is.

>Rep 0 friend executes some Rep 110 clan fag from my region
>Clan fag rage quits as he is being executed

I love video game.

I wouldnt

For Honor is like that knight quest picture and every character is 2 swords knight but once you face shield knight you know you are fucked

Its a mistranslation, what they meant to say is "hardly hits".

Or truly is a waste, all those cool movies bra warden could have from wolf momma and instead he's just a top light SB flow chart.

GIVE CONQ BIGGER TITS
FLAILS AS BIG AS HER TEETEES
TITS ON HER FLAIL
FLAIL ON HER TITS
TITS ON HER SHIELDS
TIIIIIITS

>Friend bought the game back then during beta, thought it was a pure fightan
>He discover it's not and he get insanely mad playing it for some raisins
>Don't touch it until recently
>His fighting style is so unconventional he roll over high rep veterans with his fucking Lawbringer

Full rework, but since they won't even give roach and warden moves that ARE ALREADY IN THE GAME I doubt it's ever going to happen.

Need help with peacekeeper look. What do you guys like the most? I feel like i hate everything besides the helmets. Iseldis feels like best chest just for the style but i hate the checker pattern. Next option i sorta like is Alyussum but dont like the belts/rope. I wish darklurker was actually black instead of faded black that looks almost white/grey. I personally don't really like how the red of narween looks with all the brown belts.

Dude this game definitely has that 3d fighter 'newbie flails and beats veterans' feel to it sometimes. I've definitely gotten clowned on by new players just because I don't expect them to be constantly mashing lights, and they are so they hit me through all of my GB attempts.

>literally cant stop obsessing over fhtracker stats
>if i have a negative k/d in the first ten games of a character ill drop them
please help

Stop being retarded. For Honor is a casual game, obsessing over FH stats is like obsessing over fucking CoD stats.

How will you deal with the ranked modes

l-lewd

>caring about that shit
It says I'm top 5% mmr and my highest rep character is 5, with overall rep 7. Disregard it.

Until they add this as a mythic outfit, instead of another ok color and shitty ornament. PKs forever doomed to have shitty armor(the skirt kills it for me user. No matter what you change the dress ruins it)

YOu guys can't be serious. The game is seriously untouched from release? Zone attacks are still bugged? Flicker meta is still king? Warden still has a ridiculous slap ZA? PK still attacks literally too fast to react to? I cannot believe that it they basically didn't patch the game at all after the first month/

>The game is seriously untouched from release

Well no, they nerfed Warden into the ground and buffed Raider into the sky

I think the biggest issue is all the materials change is the inner colors of the belts/ropes. They always have this light brown faded look that looks like garbage no mater what material you use.

I'm helpless against gladiator. His unblockable feint into gb, what do?

who are you playing?

Can you light attack him out of it?

If you're a warden just give up, his dodge into shield bash means you can't use SB at all, without that you're completely reliant on parry punishes.

>you can't use SB at all

But you can feint it, backdodge, then SB

Guess it could work against retards that dodge preemptively.

>using up like 80% of your stamina vs a gladiator

enjoy your toe poke

When they do the side shield bash, I just do side lights and hope it connects

>so many new kids on xb1
Man it's annoying and neat. Seeing OOS roachs and centurions throw out lights and heavies

Pretty ballsy.

toepoke is easy as shit to avoid when OOS. It even get physically slower.

post for honor fashion

LB. Can top light if I'm lucky, but I instinctively try to block the side heavy before it turns into unblockable

I hate it on pc. It's my team of me and 3 rep 0s against 4 stacks all day

Does PK have any hoods that aren't made of burlap or stitched leather pieces? One that a fantasy rogue would actually wear.

Lol no

>game has more cosmetics than balance patches
I'm not happy about this

now that looks silly

Yeah recolors sure are very detailed user

>the only viable way to play law is shove shenanigans
What is it going to take to make him fun in duels?

>crushing counter has superior block properties even against external attacks

Why

How

Nothing.
He's flatout inferior in 1v1.

Rhate my highlander and absolutely horrible rendition of my family clan emblem

*versatile*

This, year 2 would be the perfect opportunity to include expanded movesets for the characters.

Orochi would get the all block windmill attack that could be cancelled, and the kick featured in the story player, Kensei could also get a similar upgrade using the kick featured in his boss fight. Hell even give warlord the uppercut and barehug as long as all the other characters receive some sort of expansion. Also including gear from story mode would be amazing, there are even a few maps I would like to fight on. (Giant green budda statue before ruin) (Apollyon's fortress)

That would be sweet. It would be so easy for them to do it for roach and warden as well, the assets are right there not being used. It's crazy they haven't done t yet for those two atleast.

Holy shit nothing beat being a Warden with meeting another Warden online where you watch each others back
I'm gonna miss the guy

Warden and roach need it, it would make a great shift in the meta, viability of the characters, more cinematic fights, and let them keep up with Highlander and Ronin

There needs to be an option to ad Emblems without the border, it ruins it for me.

I hope dev user is on this shit.

Kensei needs a complete rework, mother fucker literally has 0 attacks

Yeah, new moves and buffs and then very least. But orochi and warden make the most sense tonne first up, seeing as it would take 0 new assets.

Someone get the dev user in on this

Just put some stuns on his attacks and increase his over all speed and he would be fine.

It should've let you have the choice between Warden, Raider, or Orochi.
Or maybe even let you choose any character.

dev user?

did he died?

Exactly, it seems so odd, it even feels like the characters only have half their movesets, to give them more moves would help buff and bring their complexity to the DLC characters level.

No but the session did, it was down to the two of us making a last stand, which pisses me off even more.

Apollyons halfswording attacks, give them to warden, go now. Get on it this instance. Nerf SB again if you have to, just get it done.

>it even feels like the characters only have half their movesets

Oh they do, the warden second heavy used to be him grabbing the sword by the blade and cave his opponent's skull in with the hill in a mordhau strike.

With the hilt, rather, the warden didn't digged up an entire fucking hill.

I actually think Kensei is one of the best designed characters in the game, who is only bad because of the overall nature of For Honor.

Ken's entire design is about hitting the third attack in your chains so you can go into your hard hitting mixup. It just so happens that chaining attacks is suicide, and that his mixup doesn't mixup late enough to not be easily reactable.

The idea of a character that builds up to their haymaker like that is not a bad one, it's just a bad character in this game.

Buff conq, Right now. This is your only warning

Yeah, I remember in some pre alpha stuff warden had a half sword thrust as well. It's like they made Apollyon and then striped it down to the fucking bone and shat out warden. Then made conq, came to their senses and decided to give characters more than two fucking moves from that point forth.

>characters only have half their movesets
why do some characters have ZA's that are viable in 1v1 and some don't? All the DLC characters have complicated combo structures where some of the old ones have literally none. Why do combos even exist in this game if you can block any chained hit?

Bad example. That's likely just an animation change and not functionally different.

It likely got changed because it looked clunky, both by itself and especially if the attack got interrupted part way through the animation. Notice how no one has any moves that completely moves their weapon separately from their hands?

There a way to get macros to work when the game is running in the background?
For the life of me I can't figure it out

I'm not him. That's the only photo of him I have(cropped). Don't shoot me!!

Move set wise he's actually got one of the larger ones of the OG cast, it's just the fact that comboing up to the big finisher isn't something that works on a fundamental level in this game. If they were to give him a new move in the same way that people are talking about warden getting edge ladies moves though, they could just give him his pommel strike on throw as an attack, maybe on dodge like glads shield bash, and have it count as a hit for your chain as well as daze.

>Add these deliberately overpowered boss moves to characters please

The fuck are you niggers smoking?