???

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

OLD:

First for MoH.

I was just in the other thread asking for a ginv to MoH, if MoH isnt taking in new members that want a comfy place to level, then why still be in the OP, why not let a guild thats actually recruiting in the op as well?

>/who "guild name", whisper anyone!
try that

The horde guild has been made. This is a shit-post OP. Someone make a new one with in it.

>its ok when dindus do it
Go to sleep, kid.

Who are you quoting?

I'm not in any of your faggot teenager guilds but WWD is objectively a godawful name. Taking an unfunny /pol/ meme into a 12 year old video game and then corrupting it so that it's entirely unrecognizable so that it's even less funny than it was.
I'm not sure how you idiots manage to dig deeper no matter what, and it's shocking since MoH are supposed to be the literal faggots.
I'm convinced this has to be a mocky-tier falseflag weirdo thing as no one with any ounce of self-awareness would make a guild called . You may as well make it as that's how everyone will read it. Good work.

Anyone online in MoH that can ginv?

You'll get memed on if you ask madti and manlett is always afk. Best to just join Dindus or a normie guild.

it will be different this time I swear..
*sends dick pics to underage guildies*

t. zugzuggler

mMMmmhh this feels like a really good thread to be in

> obnoxious memesters
Reserving it for new horde guild once wwd implodes. Thank you for your post.
Luthien, please stop posting ugly elves and post cute white skinned ones.

>WWDoniggers btfo
It just keeps happening!!!

>I'm convinced this has to be a mocky-tier falseflag weirdo thing
No, there are a lot of people in this thread who do this shit genuinely, then read this thread and take everything as fact and get seriously worked up over it.

I posted this thread, can I join MoH now?
t. Handro

>
better than either dindus of nuffin or we wuz dindus desu

>I'm not in any of your faggot teenager guilds but WWD is objectively a godawful name

I'm in WWD and it's a fucking terrible name. The most pathetic part about it is that DoN was just as terrible and the guild finally had the opportunity to get a good name and came up with fucking . It's not funny, clever, or edgy. It's literally just a retarded reddit tier meme that doesn't even make sense.

Whoever decide on that name, I'd like you to know that you are a complete idiot and I hate myself for having that shit hanging above my head every time I walk through orgrimmar.

Literally anything would have been better than fucking .

>previous thread
>ctrl + f trann
>44 results

Keep me posted

Doesn't look like it's going to change much next week when is the fresh new guild. Though it would be a shame if an actual good guild name turned up and died in a week.

Yes the names bad, but not as bad as Zug losing his shit earlier when he got outed or whatever. The guy was FURIOUS, he went from trash talking handro to absolutely silent when people were asking if he was loiez in gchat. I honestly just want this to be over, we should have gotten rid of zug too, hes nothing but toxic. Whatever.... hopefully in a week or so he'll lose his mind and gquit/delete his character

Inb4 were all handro lmao

>handro can't go 5 seconds without inserting his hate for zug into every conversation

lmfao

Yeah, they're both funny, but that has nothing to do with what we were talking about, retard. Everyone's already seen your tranny drama.

>yeah yeah that's great but have you guys heard about how much I hate zug

Handro this has to stop

Horde guild is
We're alive and well and there's room for everyone, currently at the leveling phase. Whisper anyone for an invite!

>join dindu niggers II
>2 weeks later
>FUCKING ZUG IS A PIECE OF SHIT HE KEEPS TRYING TO DETHRONE THE GM/DELETED HIS CHARACTER WHEN HE DIDNT GET ANY LOOT/HAD YET ANOTHER MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND NOW WE HAVE TO START A NEW GUILD
>THIS TIME WE MEAN IT GUYS
> IS NOW RECRUITING! IT'LL WORK THIS TIME GUYS WE PROMISE! BTW FUCK MANDATE THEY DONT EVEN PLAY THE GAME LOL!

Fucking trannies man, i want them to goy.

handro..

>took you five niggers to do a solo quest
Why WWD are this shit?

Guys this has to stop...
How many times have I told you I really dont care....
I wish you the best of luck and hope you guys get some raiding done soon.
I would screencap to prove its not me shit talking but i already did that last thread and you guys kept on believing it was me even after I posted some screengrabs .
I just dont want you guys to keep believing im in here bad mouthing you... but like I said people will believe what they want.
Anyway best wishes old friends

Handro...

>minutes after someone calls out handro for shit-posting he's suddenly in the thread

Hahahahhahahahha

Loiez... why did you deny bieng zugzuggler so hard?
Is it embarrassing that you wrote an epic novella desperately trying to prove you werent loiez only to have to begrudgingly admit you were after proof was posted?

Prepare for Handro to start spamming the thread again. Come back in an hour when he takes a break.

hordies get the fuck out from our thread nobody cares about your leveling guild drama

Yes zug?
Ive been checking the thread on and off for the last few minutes... whats funny about that?

>p-pure coincidence

loooooooooooooooooool

>its time to disband
Well, rip WWD.

I see the post count rising but the IP is stuck on 14
This is sad

Loeiz... buddy.....

alright guys, Loeiz aka ZugZuggler has a long history in MoH.

>joined as a low level, immediately starts crying because no one is paying attention to him, begs for carries during the day on a Monday
>starts shitposting hard in the thread, saying weird cringey random shit in discord
>finally comes out and says in a sob story in the thread that all he has to live for is saturday morning cartoons and vanilla wow
>comes back to the guild, starts orbiting madti and a few other people
>gets rejected, deletes all his gear and still tries to run dungeons
>goes on a shitposting frenzy, deletes his character in a fit of autistic rage
>goes on a shitposting rampage now, posting screens of his character selection and how much he hates trannies
>gets his character restored, tries to rejoin mandate, orbits madti even more because the thread told him madti missed him
>doesnt get an invite to ony because he's mentally ill
>goes off the deep end, posts his dick in the thread as well as sending it to several "girls" in mandate

t. Handro

It clearly says 16?

I can switch ip a few times if that will make you happy.

Salty dogs

Alright last post for the night. I'll post screengrab proving none of these are me, but it doesnt matter you guys will keep boogeymaning

Goodnight guys

Why would you (you) me, autistic faggot? Or is Luthien secretly Handro? MoH couldn't be this ahead on dindus now can they?

They thought all those posts were from that faggot handro lmaooo

Salty dogs!

Cleared BWL.

Salty salty salty dogs!

:blobwave:

>Senegal
Fucking delete this

>loeiz (zugzuggler)
>went dwarf priest only for the instant raid spot
>reaches 60, get's benched because he has litterally no prebis
>quits the guild, deletes character
>everyone laughs
>gets his character restored, joins normie guild
~a few moments later~
>asks to come back
>manlet says only if he sends a pic of his dick
>actually sends manlet a dick pic, get's shared on #nsfw
>everyone laughs even louder
t. Handro :^)

Oh boy so it is true
Should I look or more evidence on previous threads? I've dealt with Loeiz and he truly is autistic as fuck, I don't want him as a GM

where should I buy some elysium marios? I'm a salaryfag but I want to play with my friends

>elysium marios
What?

Don't be a cuck that's how :^)

very nice

It was proven already, there was definitive proof in the last thread. Go check out the old thread amd see zug loose his fucking mind. Its good for a laugh.
Heres a quick rundown
>handro post pic of gear and bags loiez made for him
>n-nice proof faggot, denies it outright
>loiez comes back with an epic fucking tale spanning 2 wow accounts and 2 seperate discord accounts stating theres no way he could be zug unless he was leveling 2 different alliance toons at the same time
>someone calls him out saying that both discords are indeed owned by zug
>w-wheres your proof f-faggot
>handro swoops in and post screengrabs of zug using both diacords
>loiez begrudgingly admits to bieng zugzuggler
>loiez starts posting as a different guildie trying to save face saying zug is a good guy and loyal and whatever
>handro calls him out because he recognizes the screenshot he used he was following handro and trux around pretending to be afk to eavesdrop on their conversation
>loiez admits it and says talking in "3rd person" is normal
>continues to lose his fucking shit all over the thread

Thats pretty much what went down in the last thread.

Where has Sniffhow been?

walking in the grass barefoot making his toes tickle

>His
What did Anonymous mean by this?

>ignore me and the guild will fail
Imagine bieng this lonely and attention starved lmaooo
Dindu niggers just give it up, its been 3 months and the only thing you accomplished was losing 200 members in one day, the guild WILL fail, you WILL NEVER raid... join MoH already

LOL WWD had more members online than MoH 75% of the time, we have many 60s and lots of serious levelers.
Leave us out of OP
We will still grow stronger by the day

LOK'TAR OGAR

>Loiez AND tckr in the same guild
Ooooohhh boooooy, two massive attention whores. This will definitely end well.

thats one hell of kill my man

So for horde GM it's either a massive retard on loeiz or a literal thief nigger on you
I'm going back to my normie guild on darrowshire

>tfw you mind control a chinese premade ranker out the wsg portal

am i going to get banned

Fucking kek, will this guild die before Tucker does? Either way, this time next week we'll be dealing with a new guild.

Can't believe they actually accepted this dumb junkie. If Handro did anything right it was kicking him from the guild. He did it in a massively beta way, but he was right to do it.

Are we using chinese the same way we use tranny now?

Did he log on another character in your faction just to cry and report to you that he's reporting you?

>speaking fluent english
>has proof of you breaking ToS
enjoy your ban dummo

I actually regret kicking him. He wasnt bad at all despite what people here in the thread would habe you believe
t. Handro

Also the night elf starting zone is probably the comfiest starter zone ive ever played in. Plus, the nelf animations are really fun
t. Someone who has NEVER played alliance before today

it was a horde team full of xiao's

yes

Can someone post a guide for hunters? I need to know what spells to skip, and what spec to go for leveling
Starting fresh om alliance so i want so i want to skip bullshit spells to save money

I know you're not actually Handro but yeah Tucker is fine if he doesn't start blogging about heroin and shit. He's actually mentally ill, but it really only shows in the thread.

Don't ever use my screenshots in thread again.

t. chinesegirl

But i am handro.
Im leveling my alliance toon right now and having a blast. Kind of lonely without a guild to chat it up with, but its night time anyway, still pretty comfy.
And meh, im sure WE ALL did retarded stuff at that age, i know i didnt start getting my shit together till i was 23, its ok to be young and free, but eventually we have to stop.

He's 19 now. Even looking back on things I said and did at that age it wasn't that bad. Like I said though, he has a few real mental disorders, I think he's mentioned it a few times in the thread.

I am a very responsible drug user, and most of my medications are prescription now, so eat shit faggot.
Yeaaa buddy im a junkie alright suboxone mon-fri, H on the weekends
I wouldnt call myself mentally ill, I would just say I have some mental problems, but I am on the right meds so im fine now

If I roll rogue how easy/hard will it be to get raid spots?

>responsible drug user
>i do heroin on the weekends
Aside from the fact that you posted you relapsing in the middle of the week, I'm just going to say that you will eventually die if you keep using, even "responsibly" as you've deluded yourself into thinking. Just because you haven't yet doesn't mean you won't.

And you are mentally ill, just because you don't like the term doesn't mean it isn't true.

Anyone want to do a trade? Send me a couple bags and gold to "hansdro" to help ease the fresh leveling pains and Ill send ya bags or gold to your horde toon, have plenty of runecloth bags (on horde side)

I'm ashamed to ask in gchat...but is MC hard? Like have y'all cleared it? If not, why not?

Inv me to a party with your alliance toon so you can give me your horde toons name, and ill trade you bags / gold first
Inv "Hansdro"

What the fuck? Why did I get shafted with this Mageweave garbage then?

>the minute handro is done scamming DoN he starts scamming MoH

holy fuck the absolute mad man keeps getting away with it

Nah, I didn't pay for those, he gave those to Chickenlord for free and he transferred them over to Alliance when we found out DoN was shit

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I have overdosed twice, ended up in ICU once for a couple days....I learned a lot from those experiences and always do tester shots now, and dont do any of the stupid reckless huge shots I used to do.
And ok I suppose by definition I am "mentally ill" , you seem alright so I want to come off as friendly, just saying that im doing a lot better now, was shooting a gram+ a day everyday for many months, now I am on suboxone most of the time and have the right meds for my bipolar and anxiety.
Overall I am doing alright, much better than I was 8 weeks ago in the ICU

Honest question how did you get one of my bags haha
And dude inv me to a party im online right now "hansdro" on alliance, i can give your horde toon 4 runecloth bags right now (horde side)

Not Tucker, but addiction is a bitch. Especially opiate addiction. I'm not making excuses for the guy, but as someone who struggled with heroin addiction, I can safely say you're completely out of your element in judging this guy. You just don't know how truly difficult it is to kick and stay away from, especially since heroin is typically used to numb pre-existing mental afflictions and those afflictions persist x10 after an attempt to kick.

I say this not particularly liking the guy, I think he's an attention whore and probably a liar, but you really have no room to judge.

nice fucking blog
how do i unsubscribe?

See I don't need bags on Horde, I'm level 19 and I'm not planning on playing there anymore because of the state of the Horde guilds.

Ooohhhh nvm i saw yea i pretty much gave bags to every single member in DoN

Ah ok cool.
Would it be easier to make a second account and just send myself shit through the neutral ah, or is that against tos?

its takes three level 60s to take down the cuckmeme baka

MC is pretty easy. There are very few mechanics that cause a raid-wide wipe, so its mostly making sure tanks stay alive and healers don't run out of mana.