Dueling Network General- /dng/

YGO General #2577
Rat Edition

Last Thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

If I activated an effect that negated an effect that inflicts damage to me during each of my standby phases, and that negated effect is only negated until my next standby phase, does that mean I won't take direct damage until the standby phase after my next one?

I just use duelbooks

Fucking RUDE

I
GOT
DINO
DNA

Please give me more of this girl, she's too pretty

Are you talking about Siegfried and Dark Contracts?

Since they're all on your side of the field and I believe all are mandatory, you can chose the order they all activate in. Siegfried's effect is also active "until you declare it over" (effect veiler ruling), as though another mandatory effect. This means you can activate the Contract effects before you call Siegfried's effect over and move to then Main Phase 1 without taking the damage.

If your opponent used a damage effect instead, and if it was mandatory (like Burning Field), I think they can call it after your call to end Sigfried's effect, since you have priority and the effect is mandatory.

What cards we talking here?

Narue, Emp, Miu.

what will be the effect of the main deck odd-eyes monster in the legendary dragon decks?

Those are boys, user.

Girls (Male)

How come no one is dueling

Isn't there still a manga Odd-Eyes left that can be pendulumed regardless of the scale?

Dueling Book is garbage, percy hasn't updated to links, TDOANE is malware central, chinkpro is hella buggy on my end and ygopro2 is complete fucking garbage

It's like Ritual Foregone but it Special Summons face-up extra deck pendulums in your Main Monster Zones :3

Shhh.
Just make a room on Percy.
I will join you.

trash

ok

that'd be the shit desu, especially if it was generic

nice

gg :(

>Time limit is up
PERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Best red-eyes version is ftk.

is there any reason for dinosaurs to spam the field when you can only have 1 extra deck monster on the field anyway? do you stop spamming the weak dinosaurs once you have your extra deck monsters?

>Try to use omega to take down the smoke signal search
>Banish a shitty ass trap
Omega u disapoint me

Play duel links if you want to throw around REBD. I've tried all sorts of things, the best is just OTK and hope you can dunk hard enough.

what are your thoughts about handtraps? holy fuck I hate ash blossom

just use dingdong and uct, user

>Opponent summons Omega
>That's fine, he only has a 20% chance of hitting the ONE card that stops me from doing anything
>He gets it

i like handtraps, all of them except ash

Yeah, but once I have donglong I have still have shit in my hand I can use. Do I just save it?

The worst part is that i've actually done that against speedroid engine, like a motherfucker just drops his terrortop and i use Omega and i just dunk his fukin taketomborg like a complete badass but the heart of the cards, or well, more like the heart of omega failed me today.

Ghost Ogre is best girl and is fair and balanced. Reaper is fairly broken, and Ash, while an adorable 5head, needs to go, like Maxx C does.

fuck ash. Too much shit loaded onto one card. Ash should of been 2 or 3 separate cards.

>cosmic cyclone is back up to 15 dollars and going up
Well, I suppose getting a second chance at ditching it is good for some

how and why? It's getting reprinted and everyone knows it. Who is buying cyclones besides retards?

Yeah, save it. No need to yolo out when you can just stop your opponent's plays and then go in.

Kinda answered your own question there, huh? Point is, this is the opportunity for people to take advantage of the stupid folk, just like we did with Ground Collapse back when Links were first announced and people didn't know what was really going on.

Handtraps should be side decking material or something you'd use to stand a chance against top tier shit, not something that is a complete staple, and ash blossom is beyond staple, she's a god damn solemn judgement for anything that touches the deck and in today's format where you search mill or draw, ghost ash stops a fuckton of cards and can completely shut down a guy's turn.
Every other handtrap at least does a thing in their specific situations like D.D. Crow making Snow his bitch or Skull Meister negating a ship floating or Ghost ogre killing a pendulum scale or a field spell or Ghost reaper making the user's Extra deck be an ammo belt and reaper just snipes whatever you want (i remember the days of using cherries to snipe away dante, shit was cash) and this is perfectly fine, but ghost ash being a staple that can negate a damn lot, that's just beyond bullshit and she should get banned

The ONLY reason why they're going up is for regionals which started up again so those folk NEED it

Should I invest in Pend Magicians? I understand that they struggle due to Master Rule 4, but I need a cheap deck to play that isn't utter shit

sure why not. All the shit should be cheap right now

>Ghost Ogre is best girl
A man of taste, Yuki is best.

Yes pend mages are still very strong. Omega and oafdragon help you play around exstra deck restrictions.

Hosting.

When is this coming back. The game as it is has too many effects that can go off in a turn that stopping one card in a combo isn't likely to break your opponent.

Not to mention dropping down from 8000 to 4000 puts you closer to losing if you respond to the wrong thing and they can continue going off. Hell, they can probably semi-limit this.

I completely agree with this coming back at 1. I remember playing the old yugioh ds and gba games and you could use 3, shit was cash

They can safely bring back that, Reborn, Card Destruction and HFD

>wanting more cancerous backrow to make going second harder

If this returns, then put Solemn strike to 1 too

She's also mine, I must protect her at all costs!

RELEASE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MR4 MADE ME USELESS ANYWAY
RELEASE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ghost Ogre thread when

>wanting MORE stun cancer

Imagine a deck with 3 strikes, 1 warning, and a 1 judgment. Holy fuck.

Right now. Post your rarest ones to add to my collection.
>implying you can't still break him

why is strike not limited anyway?

fuck off

>when us this coming back
fuck off.

LP don't mean shit.

What about denglong on turn 2? Should I use my extra monster zone for something else instead?

>traptrix still don't have a link monster
ANY TIME NOW KONAMI

I'll give you an ogre.

>Free link material for the low low cost of 1000 LP
eric

Okay, put Strike to 2 and HFD comes back, you big fucking baby.

>two arms

>not perfecting your irl plays by using Percy.

>Yuki is best.
Indeed

Cannot be chained to s/t.

>Yuki is best.
Indeed

so? it's still a ridiculous effect for a disgustingly low cost

it's actually semi limited in japan. spell/trap solemn negation when?

>When a monster(s) would be Special Summoned, or a monster effect is activated:
how is this not able to be chained to S/T effects that SS monsters? based on the wording it seems like it'd be able to
what am i missing here

That's not a rare one tho, that's Kaph, everyone loves Kaph.
You'll like this one, Emp.

cease

>what am i missing here
Timing. The monster effect has to be the last thing that happens in the chain.

Will spyral be meta after it gets its link?

Polymerization doesn't summon a monster immediately, it summons it at resolution of an effect. Envoy and ED monster summon themselves through their effects/mechanics so they can be Striked.

>to S/T effects that SS monsters?
Oh wow I didn't even see the bigger thing you were confused about.
Read up on the difference between an inherent summon and an effect summon.

>When a monster(s) would be Special Summoned
That means a special summon that doesn't start a chain. S/Ts that summon monsters start a chain. Game mechanic summons like XYZ or Pend and monsters with summoning conditions like kaijus don't start chains.

Solid Tier 2 deck, assuming Zoo/TD/Dinos get a smackin' come the banlist. If those decks don't get hit fairly hard, just quit the game now.

meta not really but maybe seen in lower tiers, maybe

>There are people in this thread who actually think Magibullets are a good deck

It's unsearchable. There's way worse shit out there and it's not like it's hard to play around a strike.

All you have to do is post.

Hi

If those three aren't slaughtered, then Konami is done with the game.

>There's way worse shit out there
such as?

>It's unsearchable
lol

>that one user pointed out that this Ogre is slightly mature and has a chest at all
>tfw imagining bro/sis doujin life with GOSR sister

Vanity is banned on our side and links killed barrier, so he's talking out his ass.

I wasn't posting rare, just what I liked since cafh's art is great.

Have this limited edition ogre.

That's like saying 5head is searchable because zefra field spell and stardust warrior.

Ash blossom comes to mind.

but ash doesn't destroy, is also unsearchable, and a hard OPT

>card literally adds counter traps to hand
>d-doesn't count
Dumb tripfag

>talking shit on guiding ariadne
>when pendulum and even the current meta's gimmick is destroying your own cards

enough

Lads I think I wanna play pure kaijus but I'm still waiting on the list, do you think they'll get hit at all?

limited at most

>pure kaijus
Why dont you just drink bleach and remove your retarded ass from the gene pool?

But it's just a -1 to stop way more cards than strike.

Ariadne isn't even a real yugioh card.

Please no bully, a friend got me back into the game just recently and I wanna play something that looks cool but won't get banned