Old threat:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivYzpTDc4A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First shot
First place

where were you?

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

at what point will this be considered bannable spam?

i notice the OP always posts same text too

this might be the absolute worst argument I've ever seen

literal brainlet over here

What did you expect from a frogposter?

one post per thread, who can stop that madman from his endless spam?

What happened?

I'm gonna regret the fuck out of this if we don't get a Gob/customization update in the next expansion

They quit

>Lel'sharah assault scenario

You should already start to regret your poor race choise

People still do invasions?

only to level alts because I'm lazy

not him but I do it because I still want the weapon transmogs for my collection
only ones I get are the staves though no matter what I do

Just filter it if you don't like it
Or report, I don't think it's against the rules though

Should I come back /wowg/ ?

subcribed

Oh, I bother with them if there's any AP quest, otherwise I don't do them anymore.

>it took me until my third trial of style to win first by afk'ing with my default shitty mog

>Hating gobs, especially with the racials

Okay, thanks. Now that I know there's interest I'll be posting throughout the night.

no, your meme names are too shit

elborate?

>Daily Reminder that playing with the subhmans from Frostmoron is bad for your sanity

this is my wife

The same just Horde side.

Joined one and just did shit on my other monitors.

>Doesn't like Meme names
>probably RP's as a Futa Goat woman
>Shits on people their names.

>not green

That's right.

>liking goblins

>Not liking goblins

so mythic+0 is weekly locked but I can run a +1 or higher repeatedly as long as someone in my group has a keystone for it?

Fem goblins are cute

>Dead General
>Dead Game
Why do I even come here?

Yes, mythic+ is infinite 'content'.

I jack it to them a lot

Fem goblins are fucking disgusting, they only look good in fan art.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivYzpTDc4A0

cause you're a good little addictcuck
besides nobody can prove wow is "dead", I'd consider dead to be a few thousand players for a game like it.

Why did blizzard put buy-able grays in the game at all, and why haven't they removed them?

i see you're still trying to get used to wowg

MORTALS
INSECTS!

YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME

HEH, THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

Why is Blizzard so bad at this

explaborate?

What's more intelligent, unholy or frost DK? What's more fun?

YOUR PETTY STRUGGLES FOR SURVIVAL AMUSE ME

Why is kill?

all wowg guilds are kill.

merged with Big Guys

frost
neither

Guys suggest me a good RP title for my fem BE shadow priest. Right now I am running with "the manslayer"

Pizzaslut ruined the guild and caused all kinds of drama.

really?

Its alright, all /wowg/ guilds are dead. NFA was on top for a while until they merged with a non-wowg guild that's just 2-4 people raiding and doing stuff never including others.

Not sure if spitty even plays anymore. Never see her on

the Insane
Death's Demise
Conqueror of Naxxramas
Headmaster
of Silvermoon

tamer

Don't believe everything /wowg/ says friend.

they're thick as fuck for their size, other than the filthy manhands and the fact that goblins probably smell like niggers (along with almost every race in this game) would bang/10

>won Trial of Style my second try

so many transmoglets out there

I won it on my first and second try

git gud shitter

you're probably on a max level character and have access to all your appearances

I'm on a level 50 and can only use a few things

don't tell me to git gud

Things WoW of Warcraft needs to be good again:

>A glyph for Death Knights that changes your eye Color to match your spec
>Scrap time-walking and bltatantly rip-off Wonder Tales from XIV, giving you weekly rewards for doing a random assortment of old content you scale down to
>Let people queue up with each other and scale down, so people can run shit with their friends who're leveling
>Overhaul Prot. Warrior, it's boring as fuck compared to the other tanks and most of it's defining/special features have been ripped off by other classes
>Make zones like Guild Wars 2 with map-completion rewards and scaling so that people have a reason to stay in them and go back to them
>Have a guy or two on the team whose job it is just to squash bugs and mistakes that only autistic people notice (old-fashioned warrior trainer in lost isles, cooking dailies that act like it's still 5.3, etc)
>Rip-off XIV's PvP and make everyone 100% equal and give each spec a completely separate, PvP unique palette of skills, utterly divorced from PvE
>Rip-off other MMOs and do constant style updates where they just add new hairstyles and shit
>Make a TESO/GW2/TF2/CSGO style cash shop with a unique economy and cosmetic crates and shit

does anyone have experience RAF-ing themselves?

I intend to multi-box dungeon finder dungeons as healer/tank (played) and dps (semi-afk)

is there any problems that might come from this? also does the bonus xp go up to level 100 yet?

>Let people queue up with each other and scale down, so people can run shit with their friends who're leveling
>Overhaul Prot. Warrior, it's boring as fuck compared to the other tanks and most of it's defining/special features have been ripped off by other classes
>Make zones like Guild Wars 2 with map-completion rewards and scaling so that people have a reason to stay in them and go back to them
These are ok, rest are unnecessary or fucking stupid

>Doing anything because ffxiv does it
it's like you don't want people to take you seriously or something. that game is dog shit

I agree, but it at least makes use of it's shitty content by forcing you to redo it with scaling. Meanwhile stuff from even 1 XPAC ago is uterrly dead and purposeless outside of mount/pet/xmog runs.

why just play XIV?It's not like the current game's story commands any fan loyalty more than any other franchise.

>Red and green eyed DKs
Fucking stupid
>Rewards for doing old quests
Already exist
>Unique pvp skills
Completely cancer
>Jewshop
Oh this is bait haha you got me

>Things WoW needs to do to be great again
>Stealing ideas off worse mmo/games that are destroying it in the first place

NO ONE LIKES YOU DIABLO 3, FUCK OFF WITH YOUR RIFTS AND RNG BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>not having friends that all came back for legion
feels great man

Just hit 110. Playing a dps class. 20 minute queues for regular dungeons on a Saturday. Is this shit normal? Is the game really this dead? I had practically instant queues for most the game leveling as prot. Switched to arms at 100.

Yes because surprise more people play DPS than they do Tank/Heals

>Jewshop
You probably spen all your time grinding XMOG and RPing and you're telling me you don't want OW style lootboxes that give you fun and unique pieces you could trade?

>play rogue
>NOT ENOUGH ENERGY

Most people play DPS because healers and tanks get shit on for everything possible by brainlets that just press tab and their two attack binds

>you're telling me you don't want OW style lootboxes that give you fun and unique pieces you could trade?
No I do not want a gambling scam in the game, unless they make the game F2P. If I did I would play one of the millions of Korean mmos with this very feature.

Healers and tanks are low supply and high demand, while DPS are a dime a dozen. If you're a healer you get fast queues. If you're a tank you get instant queues.

There's literally no problem with that mechanic if the items are tradable and cosmetic only.

Either way that mechanic is already in the game if you think about it

I should really get more confident at healing. When I started again with WoD I decided I'd roll priest and try healing. Nothing ever went particularly badly, but it gave me crazy anxiety. Especially since I had no reference point for what a decent priest healer was like at that point since the game was so different than what I was used to.

>no reference point
is everybody dying or dead
if they are 90% chance it's their own fault
and that's healing

cute tiger

too bad it's a shit mount in game

as is everything that can be flat out bought outside the game

So shadow priests have talent "San Layn" and spells like "Vampiric Touch" and "Vampiric Embrace", what's their connection with actual San Layn or vampires? I thought they use purely void magic and not blood magic?

>receive damage increasing legendary on alt
>feel good even though I only play it for the legionfall mount campaign and not much else
Blizzard sure knows how to get you

Like I said, nothing really bad ever happened, but it's hard to tell with random dungeon finder groups on normal since they're so easy to begin with.

>this mog didn't even place

why are people so bad at voting

>dude slutmog lmao

Make it without helmet on a male bloodelf and first place is guaranteed.

I won fun and flirty with my male be in that pink wedding dress

why did they change darius crowley's voice actor

Blood magic is a type of life magic, so maybe shadow priests are the only ones cruel enough to use it

shit helm you deserve to lose, I hope a orc rapes you

>no good leather armor for my DH

>Nighthold set
>not good

mm, my main server is full but i want to make another alt, on another rp realm thats still connected to MG so i can ERP when i feel like it

>LFR retards refuse to believe you when you explain why it's better to lust up top on Fallen Avatar

>Me playing priest on RP server
>Got that confession toy
>Making people confess some stupid things and blame them for that

Feels good to show those "hardcore" rplers their place. Serves them right for writing how they smell after roses in their character description.