Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JFGIHxR505o?t=32m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=5G9O9j0DSII
youtube.com/watch?v=rL_5tBGC2SU
youtu.be/VyYul9e5jvA
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-029048&page=top/search/list?s_cate3=1136$s_st_list_preorder_available=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-032253&page=top/search/list?s_cate3=1136$s_st_list_preorder_available=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want that thicc bitch to hypah bomb me into the concrete head-first

Best couple.

These fighters are all with rich combat experience

play sexual cat

>MvCI has no crossplay because of Sony
>DBFZ has no crossplay because of Sony
STOP SABOTAGING MY PC EXPERIENCE YOU CUNTS

youtu.be/JFGIHxR505o?t=32m16s

Tabasa is fair and balanced.

If balrog is so good why doesn't he ever win anything important?

Remember to play a fighting game today /fgg/

Remember to practice tech that you have trouble with

Remember to view replays of both your wins and losses and learn from them

Remember to always practice good sportsmanship, whether online or in person

Remember to help newcomers learn by playing constructively without trying to frustrate them (i.e. keep doing one thing until they learn to counter it)

Remember that your main is your main for a reason, and playing another character might set you back, but don't be afraid to change characters if you think it's best

Remember to watch some high-level play of the game or character you're learning

Remember to never discourage someone from playing a game they're interested in or having fun with

Remember that the lab can only teach you so much, real matches are the best way to learn

Remember to support and attend your locals and grassroots events, they're the backbone of the FGC

Remember to practice personal hygiene reguarly, especially if you're going to an event. How you look and smell isn't just a reflection on you, but on your game and the community as a whole

Remember to set realistic goals for yourself and keep working at them until they're realized

Remember to ask around to find sparring partners who play characters you're bad or inexperienced against

Remember that tier lists are generalized and tailored to the highest levels of play, so just play who you think is fun and don't blame your losses on your low-tier main or attribute your wins to your high-tier main

Remember to never dodge when you call someone out as being bad and they actually challenge you

Remember to seek out opponents who are of equal or higher skill

Remember that winning or losing isn't as important as improvement

Remember that no matter how bad you think you are, every single player you consider better than you was at your level at some point

And most of all, remember to have fun, /fgg/, because fighting games are something so great.

because competitive and ranked are different experiences and the experience of the top 0.1% of players is not relevant to the 99.9%

That artist draws the weirdest stuff. Bara is weird. But the chibis are cute.

Very good post

Pope reveal when?

like what?

Haggar in SF never

You already have Zangief

Console children will still support Sony despite all this.

Gen in SF never again

Holy shit, that's amazing.

>Rumble Fish 2 and SVC Chaos
Seeing how it's paired with SVC Chaos, I'm guessing RF2 was bad.

Why are gook casters so hyper?
youtube.com/watch?v=5G9O9j0DSII

anyone wanna see me in 3S or Ultra?

>zoning grappler
she cuz zero can't get his infinite going rip

>wanting a creepy old man in your fighting games
ummm hello??? rofl

I play these games to watch sweaty thick girls beat the hell out of each other

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=rL_5tBGC2SU

Bridget reveal when?

I can't, she's not in games anymore

are we satisfied?

mcvi didn't look bad in the latest story trailer.

She hasn't been removed from games she already was in.

>playing anything but the latest games
umm lmao

all characters should be girls desu

Urien is SO FUCKING COOL

>China makes a fighting game
>it has ST air fireball in it
ayyyyyyyy

>some sort of shitty Krizalid ripoff of all things

legit more hype than sfv

Imagine if Ryu had Jamming Ghosts in Jive.

why not just play with pcbros such as alcatraz, broski, and brick?

>playing vsav
grow up old man

wat gaem

do we think season 3 will be all returning characters bros?

I've been satisfied since December 2016. Preordered my collector's Edition right after I played the demo.
No matter what anyone says, I'm gonna play this damn game and learn every in and out of it when it comes out, even if I'm only one of five people playing it.

Play Alex.
youtu.be/VyYul9e5jvA

I'm old and married

help me, /fgg/.

play guily gear

You can play UMVC3 dood
MVCi isn't out for another month

You can hate jive all you want but that was sick as fuck.

>fine
>fine
>user...

>You can play UMVC3
yeah and I can also shove toothpicks up my urethra

That skullgirls reset at the end lmao.
That was fun to watch

Why does everyone hate Ibuki bombs but shlick to Aegis Reflector

We already know it's Fei Long, Sakura, Sagat, Makoto, Abel, Poison

The worst part about nu-Capcom is that they completely gave up on art. Like fuck how is it that the latest street fighter and marvel have no art?

Latest trailer was great. I'm getting it because the gameplay is good and Ghost Rider and Dante are in again.

Urien is honest. Ibuki's bombs set up for 2 resets which are hard to see due to the explosions.

Are you trying to meme me

>shlick

Turd Strike anyone?

>Urien is honest

Tight budget

this looks way better than sfv.

hope the netkode is good. i mean, it's rollback, but i hope it's good rollback.

dump sjw marvel
get this

is oro fun to play or muh third strike meme?

MvCI removed almost every character I played from 3. I'll pass until they're in, which they won't be.

>animecambos

>goob
>goob
>hmmmmm

they fired everyone

Promo art was for brochures and flyers and magazines and various other shit that doesn't exist anymore.

where do u live

They won't be, but their functions might, which is all that really matters

I should get this. Is it out already?

someone play me in 3S

i'm in the lobby right now let's play

FC is yungods

>which is all that really matters
I know you're joking but I'm actually mad.

Hi Chen

He's right.

I wouldve blocked that

Play Felicia.

this is not her function

US

where do I get this

It's not, but it's the body type that makes sense for a mod.

that was sick and creative

out now can't preorder theres 2 others
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-029048&page=top/search/list?s_cate3=1136$s_st_list_preorder_available=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-032253&page=top/search/list?s_cate3=1136$s_st_list_preorder_available=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

He's not right. If functions were all that mattered, why is this even a crossover game? Why not make a fighting polygon team fighting game?

Anyone who thinks they'll actually do the "just give a new Disney-approved character an old character's moves" thing is legit retarded. They might make similar characters, but they'd never make an exact clone because they know there's a chance the moveset owner might make it in one day. It's the same reason they didn't give War Machine Iron Man's exact moveset from MSH in MvC, because they considered future games that might feature both characters, and low and behold they were both in MvC2, but with distinct movesets.

Nobody thinks functions are all that matters.

>They won't be, but their functions might, which is all that really matters
>I know you're joking but I'm actually mad.
>He's right.

Functions aren't everything. They're just the most important. No person with a functioning brain would choose a low tier character they like over a top tier character.

MAH NIG

You forgot to put your trip on, dank

I don't understand why -none- of the story stages have been added for FM, it's just such a waste of effort.

>War Machine
Because Capcom has never changed a character's moveset in a later game to make them no longer a clone before.

He's right, though.

It's only a MvC to get popularity

Sorry , meant to quote

Why not? I'm not a tierwhore. I'm not playing locals. I'm not playing a tournament.

Especially in a team-based game, it's easier to make a bad character work. I played Tron in UMvC3. Tron was not a good character, but I found her fun and I like Tron. If it was a character I didn't like, I would not have included her in my team.

Those polygons have too much personality to be functions

"Avengers game by Capcom" wouldn't have been popular?

reminder

Because some people actually care about how a character plays and feels (the function) and not just how much you can jerk off to them.

>No person with a functioning brain would choose a low tier character they like over a top tier character.
what if i like Jin