/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/20/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Ishi!

Saiouma!

Absolutely abhorrent post

Best girl for doing the right thing to these boys~

Choose your fighter. Come up with a moveset for them involving their talent or whatever. Get creative /drg/

Oumaeda is cute! Best pairing!

I want to peck Angie on the cheek

Cute!

MONACA~!!!

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

Posting best girl!

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Yes!

Goodnight!

Posting best girl!

no bully

good night kaede user

Fuck off

Koko!

oyachuumi!

Rude

Amami
Teleports and slashes you with the swords from his room.
His finishers would consist of using his boat to sail to the heavens and then call upon a thunderstorm that destroys everything while Amami flies back to Earth completely unharmed.

I want to hold Ouma until he starts wriggling and yelling "Hanashite"

Daily blogposts literally nobody subscribed to is rude.

>newsman signs off on the news cast with "good night America"
>OH MY GOD STOP BLOGPOSTING

>tumblr actually drawn my favourite V3 ships doing something

Today is a good day.

obviously using her dentist gun as a weapon, maybe something with it pulling the enemy towards her

ult could be something like... stagelights appearing on it, and her striking cute poses that stun enemies for so and so long? or deals damage with 'heart-attack inducing cuteness' or... puts enemy players on a stage, with a 'cuteness meter' that depletes with QTE and causes damage

could use stage props as weapons too.. hm

Kiibo!!

>comparing choosing to watch a thing vs being forced to

Not him but it's annoying white knight m-kun

hnnnng
him squirming in general while being cuddled is so satisfying

Controlling mecha from space~!!!

Is someone forcing you to read /drg/? If so stay put I'll call the police

Monaka should have an orbital ion canon

>watching the news
>some random asshole who thinks he's important runs on set and starts rambling about things that aren't the news

There I fixed your garbage analogy.

Mugi!

Is anyone forcing you to live? Then kill yourself.

That can be the insta-kill move~

you first, bitch

How does one character make me want to see him in loving and caring happiness and in horrified peril at the same time?

Nice!

or the robots can form together to create the ultimate despair Voltron!

Sayaka using her singing and looks to paralyze people before stabbing them to death Mortal Kombat style. Like Distrust

The cutest!

Because he's that special sort of character that's satisfying seeing both cuddled and in deep despair. Not many can pull that off.

Mugi thicc brows[/spoiler

Because Kodaka left his betrayal complex so vague he could literally give him any backstory he wants.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Poll time: why do you think he has a betrayal/trust complex?

I think he's one of the first ones I've felt that way about

This but get naked first

He doesn't trust anyone enough to show his true intentions for starters.
He constantly brings up the subject of trusting others, even once bringing up why trusting people is bad.
He is overly suspicious of literally anyone resulting in him being paranoid in Chapter 4.

He definitely has trust issue to some extent. Whatever happened to DICE relating to it? I doubt it. But he is overly cautious.

Goes to show how smart he is thinking obfuscating your intentions is good ever

Putting my bets on a orphan/abandoned child + street rat backstory.

Or, if they want to be really cliche and edgy, basically Alois from kuroshit.

Amami and Kaede's deaths influenced that.

It works if you're not in danganronpa

>we should totally share all our information
>except me

Is the demo leaked in the English PSN store or just Chinese?

They don't really clarify if Ouma was planning to show his own video or not so that isn't a valid point.

He wasn't

Had they watched all the videos they'd know his information too from his. He didn't exempt himself.

What implies that?

He's a sociopathic liar and manipulator who betrays people and values holding more information than other people above all else

If they are that costume in then it's day 1 for me

just chinese (maybe other asian countries but hong kong is the most popular meme account)
it's chinese and english text with japanese and english voices

>lets watch the videos
>okay ouma your turn
>hahahaha you're all so fucking retarded now i know all your motivations and you don't know mine look how smart i am

Stop. You're just going to have Oumafags go on and on about their headcanons with Ouma being some dindu.

Character traits are not a confirmation he wouldn't have shown his video.

You're right, he totally could have done the literal exact opposite thing he would have done

I have literally never seen Oumafags on /drg/ dinduing him though.

Ouma did literally almost everything wrong but I still love him

They're honestly why I don't like talking about Ouma at all.

Same. That and he's very uninteresting.

You seem to know his character quite well to use the term "literal exact opposite he would have done"

You haven't been here long or haven't been paying attention.

I'm curious. Did you know of Kotoko's story before playing or did it catch you off guard? I hope it doesn't sound rude or brings up any bad feelings, I'm just curious what your first reactions were to her character, seeing as how much you relate to her.

It's a boogeyman card anons pull. Ignore it until the topic changes.In fact, I'm probably going to get shit for saying this.[/spoiler[

It's not a boogeyman if it actually happens.

Saying anything positive about him or saying he's not a sociopath is dinduing now.

Define what "dinduing" is then.

I'm gonna give you shit for messing up your spoiler tag at the end

Korekiyo isn't a dindu i just think he did literally nothing wrong.

V3 cast- 2nd years
Amami-3rd year

I think Tsumugi's a 3rd year too. Or older.

Tsumugi. The character you're describing is Tsumugi.

Is this a spicy new meme?

No, it's true. Tsumugi literally doesn't see her classmates as actual people and manipulated them into killing each other while pretending she cares. That's what the mastermind does.

Depends if she's from V2 class with Amami or not. But for now she's 2nd year for me.

She's not the mastermind user.

It's just a delusional Oumafag trying to make Ouma less of a piece of shit. He's almost as bad as Tsumugi and probably in Hell with her too.

Anyone who liked beer/alcohol as gifts during the free times are what I assume as the oldest students.
It includes Amami, Tsumugi, Angie, Hoshi, Miu and Ouma.

Souda only did a few things wrong and they are understandable and forgiveable

>capitalizing hell
begone, christian angiefag

That's not a good reason at all. Teens can try out alcohol and may like the taste

>The beer lovers squad (Amami, Tsumugi, Ouma, Angie, Miu, Hoshi) go out drinking
>Tsumugi leaps right into ordering them all extremely fancy cocktails that she used to make as part of her hostess gig
>Amami drives her nuts by ordering fancier, more complicated cocktails that she doesn't know of by name and with no hesitation
>Hoshi gets a beer. None of this fruity shit.
>Miu orders three tequila shots up front. Miu takes the three shots in a row. Miu almost immediately vomits onto the bar counter.
>Angie knocks back one with her and Ouma to be part of the group fun. Neither of them seem in any way affected.
>Ouma's drink order is so long and obnoxious that when he finishes it and orders another, the bartender just names it "a little bastard"
>Ouma pays for everything. Everyone is suspicious. It's only after a good few hours that they realize he's been pilfering cash from everyone's wallets across the bar.
>Miu is absolutely tabledancing wasted from the get go and it's a struggle for Hoshi and Amami to get her to keep her top on and preventing her from jumping a guy
>Amami's inner playboy nature comes out and with another beer or two, he starts smoothly hitting on all the single girls in the bar, but only if they have brothers
>Hoshi drinks very responsibly but the alcohol helps him loosen up and he finds himself shuffle-dancing to the music
>Tsumugi lets herself go- the glasses and jacket come off and she is ready to talk everyone's ear off about this season's anime
>After playing (and winning) King's Cup with Angie and Hoshi, Ouma is last seen very drunk and surrounded by three large muscular men before he disappears for three hours. No one knows where he went.
>No one knows if Angie is drunk or not, but she's dancing on the tables with Miu anyway and doing a damn good job of it

>Next morning
>Amami and Tsumugi wake up next to each other, entirely naked
>Angie and Ouma are both passed out on the foot of the bed, not naked but in various states of undress
>Angie has two leis on her neck.
>Ouma has two black eyes but has approximately $350 worth of cash and three iPhones scattered all over his person
>Everyone wakes up to the sound of Miu alternating between hurling in the toilet and crying
>Hoshi is the only one not hungover. He got donuts for breakfast.

Thank you. People act like only adults have tasted alcohol or beer. It's irrelevant to age.

So uhh are we gonna just pretend a satanic ritual wasn't performed on this general?

Or they're just precocious i drank pretty early

It wasn't actually a satanic ritual it was just some edgelord trying to shock people which as an egocentric act is against every form of satanism