youtu.be/q_WulRdbCYg
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 11, 2018 (JP) and Jan 30th (worldwide)
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous thread:

Its just one of those days

Noctis is here! Make sure to thank Based Noctis for your good pulls recently. He's been watching over you all.

No manlets allowed

Ara!

Ara shows up in the future world?

ara

Thanks, Noct.

Thank you based Noctis.

Ara!

it's the permanent ara glitch, you can bring her to the future because the glitch stays intact there

Halp!

How long do you think it takes Ara to do her eye makeup?

I unno, maybe 20 minutes?

Thank you Based Noct, you got me a full Iris set ready to roll and she's my best healer now. I swear I get too many healer relics, got Arc's full set minus the uniques and now he's outclassed.

Ara!

>Catslut is XIV's main rep

This will never stop triggering me

She's better than Thancred or the gay elves.

That's my picture, I'm glad to see someone saved it

Ara?

Nah, I already cleared Infinity solo. I'm assuming you were just waiting for someone to hone their stuff judging by the stickers you sent out. Thanks for the concern anyways.

She is the most easily recognized character. The other humans are too generic. and the non-humans are too obscure/irrelevant

all the time she wants

I think you meant to say Ara.

FFT is shit

Based on how it went, I should've gone through with it desu

I'm so sick of rerolling

Ara!!!!!!!

Has anyone beaten Nemesis Apex?

Hang in there user-kun!~

Just think of the prize, user. This could be yours

Ahahaha. How did that even happen?

Doom jumped from 2 to 0, and Alphinaud didnt die?

Ara....

Or they could get 2B instead and be left disappointed that they didn't get the better unit.

I laughed so hard, what a stupid way to end it. I forgot Instant KO bypasses Last Stand.

Solo & MP with public parties. A couple of anons also went the pub route. No one else from here had tried to make /ffg/ Apex rooms aside from the attempt in the last thread

Rem, you may have stolen a robutt waifu from me, but you were the exact piece I was missing from the Aigaion puzzle, so I guess I can't be that mad.

Thanks anons won't give up

>getting 2b instead of a2
literally me, still rerolling

Yeah, there is generally a lot more time left at the end too. Caught me totally by surprise. If I had thought we were that low I would have attempted a reraise or something.

host here; i fucked up and let deployment tactics drop for 40-50k damage. the BSB i used wasnt worth that.

ara

I actually did pull a 2 2B roll before. Gave it to a friend who was also starting the game

I don't get it.

How come mine breaks? I've also noticed with the magnification trick it breaks if i use a finisher

XI's Adventurer is too bland and Aldo (The actual protagonist of the Opening story) is never used in any marketing

Meteor is too bland despite being more developed than XI's Adventurer. His Warrior of Darkness counterpart, Arbert, is too busy fighting with Minfilia and Lamimi as his cock sleeve.

I don't either but I like the Ara in it.

your a2 palcement matters

Well, you can only learn from experience in that mess. I dunno if I should attempt to help on another one since my reaction time is getting slower the later it gets.

They're in different spots, you need them in 4 and 6 to perfect I think.

You're gonna run out of MP my man. If you have a way to re-raise it could probably be bruteforced. My aileens had 900 and 970 attack but both with machine killer materia. But if you want to kill the left arm ten times one A2 OHC'ing it over and oer is gonna take a long ass time

Because you have them in the wrong row

i think you need them in the same row.

Is a reroll with only A2 good enough, or should I try and get a usable 4* TM too?

Yeah it's cute to see her looking around like that.

Listen to what people said in the previous thread and put your A2 in the back row.

Say my name
Say my name

Not that user, but assuming I have two, would spots 1 and 3 work the same way?

They aren't in the same row. Use both in the same row because the front row starts a little earlier due to being slightly closer to the enemy.

Sort of looks like it reminds him of her hair, so he thinks about her.

Sweet deal thanks guys. Is it because of her travel time?

Why does Ara get paired with Ignis? Is it because he's best boy?

I don't know, I don't have 2 of her to try, if I did I'd give it a go.
Instead I have 2 2B doing avoid attack spark chains.
Yeah, same reason 2B has particular timing on her Speed chains if trying to get them perfect, also depends on enemy position too.

>FFXV
>Don't want to waste my exp points
>It's night time
>Prompto keeps stopping me to ask to go to bed
>say no
>Ignis stops the car and asks me to go to bed
>say no and takeover
>get out at mission marker
>"it's too dark out, lets come back later"
>get back to regalia
>Ignis stops me and complains that it's dangerous again
>end up just idling until sunrise.

Im glad Tabata had 10 years to think this mechanic through.

ok anons I'm going to do 2 5k pulls plus 1 EX ticket, wish me luck

JAGI-SAMA!

>100 gem Iris SSB
Well shit, maybe I should think about drawing 11x on this banner when I get some more mythril. I wonder if i can work SSB-only Iris into a Cloud USB RW setup, as I don't have Chant. Or should I save for a different, upcoming banner. Do we know when the next XI event is coming?

good luck

if you're high enough level, you can bypass all that and do whatever the fuck you want

>just got 100% in Beastlord moogles
>still only at 75% on my first Virtuous Contract

Good luck user!

here we go!

I cant bypass the mission becoming unavailable at night, can i?

Im level 30 at chapter 3 doing level 10 quests.

Her SSB is crit rate, not crit damage though?

good luck user!

Nigger. Just equip the nixperience band and fucking camp and get food buffs. It prevents your exp from totaling and thus prevents leveling.

good luck on robo pulls

>inb4 steals my A2 again

youve gotten too lucky lately ultrosposter im sorry but i cannot give you meme magic today

oh fuck me, you're right. i don't know what the hell I was thinking.

>I cant bypass the mission becoming unavailable at night, can i?

Well certain enemies don't spawn at night while certain ones don't spawn during daytime... so no you can't bypass those.

> Im level 30

You're too low level atm so they gonna force you to sleep at night.

Oh thats a cool idea, i thought it just removed my exp fully probably.

So i can just stop it from banking my exp by putting it on before camping and then taking it off?

Thats a great tip, thanks.

Your first mistake was expecting something good to happen in a gatcha game.

Tilith has MP Refresh from Chocobo and loses only I'd recall 35 MP per round compared to the Heal+MP refresh at 99MP cost. Rikku has 9S TMR so she can use the heal whenever necessary. The units aren't going to get MP starved even if Tilith goes out of her way to lose less MP some turns I think. This is prolly my biggest issue. Probably Tilith doesn't need to refresh party MP every turn, and can slack to regain lost MP.
Haven't Machine Killer either. Hence why I want to push it with A2. Otherwise I could outlast the boss with Ashe + friend Fryevia, but it would take fucking ages especially since I have zero (0) magic DPS assisting TMRs aside from maybe Dual Wield for a Wizard Rod alongside Enhancer.
I thought of Noctis with friend 2B/A2 because of the phases after highest Atk instagib. Am I wrong here?

Yes. Just put it on right before camp, that's the only requirement.

I still don't understand A2 chaining. It looks different from what I see on the webms you guy posted. They're in the same row and everything. They both go forward at the same time and chain, then they fall back and move up again and the chain resets.

Has to be at the same time basically, it's more strict than Orlandeau timing I think

1st pull
now I just need Adam to have every Nier unit, also
>second 9S
Thanks guys!

Do it quicker. Even a chain that breaks in the middle is still pretty good though

Your first thought should have been "Thank you BASED Noctis for even allowing me to roll on an item that Iris-chan wears. It is an HONOR."

I mean bad gear Ashe + friend Fryevia + my own re-raising Maxwell and it would take ages.

Good things can always happen in gacha games, kupo!

congrats user

I hope your father dies

You should have heaps of Adam from the raid.

Honestly, nothing brings me more joy than pulling for relics. Summoning in FFBE just gives me anxiety.

When does nier raid end