Vault Dweller edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV (embed)

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy (embed)
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69 (embed)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX (embed)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=01718510312827651867
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=71340790883319566716
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26251/?
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=72774111376045794751
files.catbox.moe/i3l57h.rar
files.catbox.moe/ghgaxx.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=V8bF-SHbDzw
youtube.com/watch?v=IommuiVT1kw
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26172/?
twitter.com/gou4126/status/886274297827741696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder how many people accept that reskin of the Vault jumpsuit as the proper or default coloration.

Is it possible to snipe a pilot out of a vertibird, or are they considered one actor?

Im confused how sexout works. Wheres the sex? I have sexout lust, assaul and rapist for new vegas. Theres no combat sex at all (even if turned on) and NPCs never surrender to me. My character and companions run around at 100 lust and thats pretty much it. There are no conversation options to ask anyone for sex either.

I hate it

All right so I have discovered the Nevernude underwear's location in OS, but now it appears that the top and bottom are seen as the same outfit, so I can't just snip the top off. This is really getting beyond my meager experience with the subject. Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove the top from nevernude? Alternately, is there a way to remove the breast shadows?

>Virgin neckbeard can't even get laid in a video game
Sad!

>want to AIRCAV the fuck out of this commonwealth
>can't order pilot to get altitude or nap of the earth flight
>can't order evasive maneuvers
>can't target something in vats and order pilot to start circling at a distance so I can actually shoot my minigun

You creation club members have your mission, make it happen

That can be done in Blender or 3DS max

You just want the panties to show up? I could do that real quick if you'd kindly send me the mesh.

>Install sex mods
>Enjoying watching the SS get a train run on her by raiders
>Adjust the camera to get a better angle
>See a raider fucking Dogmeat doggystyle

Sounds like it needs a script extender, so never ever.

Oh really? Thanks! I'd definitely appreciate it.

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=01718510312827651867

>Buff ensuring anons keep sucking his cock no matter what

Wait I fucked up hold on.

delete this immediately, bethesda can make it happen

are you bothered by this

All right here's the proper one I think?

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=71340790883319566716

>tfw head pats

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26251/?
Thoughts?

its neat

Oink

Yeah, thats it.

All right, thanks for the help.

rad as fuck

They made the skin under the shirt invisible by editing it out

I can fix that but I'll need your preset file to do it well. Have it handy?

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=72774111376045794751

They couldn't even get their regular Vertibirds to fly right

Anyone had an issue with not gaining experience after picking up Heather whole running Immersive Gameplay?

xp seemed to slow down a bit but I assumed that was just part of IG.
I did level up today though so it's there, just slower.

That's what you get for not setting the parameters so they can't do anything to companions

I know it's slower but I just grabbed Heather discovered a place and killed a couple enemies and got no exp

Are there any mods that let you recruit settlers as companions?

Oh hey, this is mine. If you wanted screenshots, I could have tried to take more.

files.catbox.moe/i3l57h.rar

I take it you're making a shota mod or something with something like that. There may be some slight clipping, report back if there is.

Oh, well I enjoy screenshots of people playing my mods. Especially that one.

Post 'em

Yeah, it's unlikely I'll encounter them again since I did pick up all the Plasma Caster uniques and the CZ57 Avenger, though I took more screenshots than I posted, since people don't like the spam.

>I take it you're making a shota mod or something with something like that.

He will be of legal age but yes the plan is to make a male character. Thanks for the help.

No problem. If there's any clipping issues on the pants you can deflate the skin in OS, or inflate the pants on clipping zones.

I don't like cutting skin parts out like that pic I posted earlier, it might make clipping happen less but it messes with stuff I want to do down the line.

help pls

There is potential here!

So Buffscale only helped a person out because it involved pedophilia. Figures.

You seem triggered.

Cait, I....

lads i've played FO4 during 2015 and then dropped it

are there any game-fixing mods yet?

At least she's into this one for the right reasons

Cait is a good girl!
I never had much sympathy for the BoS in FO4 since they are basically invaders.

I thought Cait liked the BoS

Or was it just Danse?

She dislikes everyone. So the self serving actions of the bos, like taking crops, she likes. She also generally likes combat, so being enthusiastic and gung-ho about BoS operations cleansing whatever they're after this time generally is good with her.

But she still dislikes them for the military stuff. She says stuff like "you'll never catch me saluting" and stuff like that. "Stop the soldier boy act" is another thing I can recall.

So she finds what she likes if you're doing a BoS playthrough but she still thinks they're lame.

Sort of. If they showed up and fought the institute it would be great. I would happily supply them with food and intel and volunteers and all that if we all joined up to fight the common enemy.

But instead they want to kill danse and curie and would kill hancock and daisy if it wasn't a faux pas to do so. So they're incompatible with some of the things I and the minutemen and Amurrica stand for.

Which is a shame, since most of the bad stuff seems to stem from one man.

All right so I tried the body but it would seem that the shorts are using body textures instead of the normal fabric for some reason.

>tfw Minutemen are the most RADICAL CENTRIST out all of them, and they suck

Yeah I forgot to set the bgsm. My bad.

Do you know how to do that?

why do they suck?

I don't know what a bgsm is actually

Get Sexout Sex, and Smaller Talk. Former has actual sex stuff, latter allows conversation with anyone to initiate it.

>tfw you're so autistic you love the settlement system, even though it's shitty and buggy as hell
help

>They have the tech and knowledge to make Kellogg, and his body was fine.
What bugs me about Kellogg is that he looks entirely human. If he had synth arms, synth legs, synth torso, half synth head like some Metal Gear cyborg then sure, I'd understand why they didn't pursue that branch of technology. But implants that are undetectable short of an autopsy?

I haven't used any of the mods you were referencing, but Lust only tracks and simulates arousal levels among tracked entities, and doesn't trigger any sexual interactions by itself that I know of. Sex Assault should trigger some incidents, but it's possible your "defense" or whatever for those triggers was never overcome. I don't know what you refer to as "rapist", but obviously whatever the triggers are for that hadn't occured for you.

Easiest way I think to get lewds going, is get Sexout, SexoutSexLite, and Unethical Deeds. SexLite provides a bunch of dialogue triggers for consentual sex with NPCs, and UD covers the gambit of combat consequence sex, both as sub and as dom (although the slavery/dom aspect is a little limited compared to more specialized mods). In any case, you don't have mods to really trigger sexual events, or any mods you do that can trigger them, you haven't been able to get them triggered for some reason. At the most absolute basic, you can use SexKey, which is a hotkey you use on an NPC, and it causes a random relevant sex animation between the player and targetted NPC. But obviously there is no real control or immersion aspects with that, it's pure mechanical (it was made as an animation tester mainly).

files.catbox.moe/ghgaxx.rar

Fixed

>Sydney Companion
Probably the best companion mod for a fallout game. They actually got the original voice actress to voice the new lines for her and she comments about the locations on the map, quests you're on.

All right, thanks

Separate user, but I've been using Heather, and she's probably the top Companion I've seen so far across the three modern games. Despite the reputation that Willow has, which I honestly never tried as a result, Heather's pretty amazingly done. Doesn't count as a support, has lines for a good number of places I've visited, comments on questlines, has integrated dialogue with other companions, has three personal questlines, and some other good bits.

Look at those cheeks. Father and the Institute knows what's best.

Willow was fucking abysmal, as somebody who tried her out. Heather is good though and i take her with me quite often now though I really don't like her voice.
She's honestly a bit too strong to have with you on survival though.

>Only reason is it's a faux pas
>Not that they had a policy change
>Implying the remnants of the American government didn't want to do the same

Amurrica. Not the Amurrican gub'ment. Those are very different things. The remnants of the american government are wrong for the same reasons the BoS are.

So you're implying there isn't prejudice against ghouls that we've seen in 3 with Underworld and now 4? How does it feel being objectively wrong?

>Taking crops
>Specifically told to pay for them if need be
You weren't paying attention I take it? He outright says to pay for them if you can't convince them to donate, if you took them by force that was your decision.

Merchants also comment that they like the BoS because they spend a lot of caps.

That's not what I said user.

BoS don't have to like ghouls, ghouls have always had a stigma, but the group that are under maxson have idle chatter about killing ghouls before anyone even brings up the topic of ghouls when you're walking past them. When they see a random person, they feel the need to bring up the fact that they want to kill ghouls. In 3 I liked the moralfag BoS. Now they're trigger happy. It is a big difference.

That isn't true. Maxson and Danse say they don't take crops, and to pay for them. But when you go to the farm for the shop owner guy, he makes it clear how he wants you to treat them. Even if you ignore him and try to be nice, there are no dialogue options that make the farmer happy. They always leave the minutemen because they're upset.

>Randomly bring up mention of killing feral ghouls in passing
>Assume this means all ghouls
>In 3 it is stated by residents of Underworld that the BoS WILL take shots at them if they see them
They're better in 4 than in 3 because they actually make a distinction between feral and non now. They may not like non feral ghouls but in 4 they don't take the time to shoot any ghoul they come across.

>AutomatronWheelLegs+Ridable bot

>He makes it clear
Yeah to get the crops no matter what, but if you try to hint that you'll just force them to hand them over he tells you it'd be better to just pay for them if need be but it's your call. In no way does he say "just take the crops, even if you have to threaten then."

He does actually. Here's a video of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8bF-SHbDzw

I personally do, with the Fallout 4 graphics.

That's weird I completely remember something different and I just recently did a BoS play through. I wonder if there's a mod I have that alters it, or I'm just completely loosing it

Why aren't you driving across the commonwealth /fog/?

One can make the argument that he's being a dick against orders. Danse, and even the bad crazy guy, both say to not be hostile towards people.

Danse believes in being the shield of the people so of course he doesn't want to be mean. And to his credit, Maxson does believe in being the shining noble winning the hearts of the people, so he has his own reasons for not wanting to antagonize farmers.

I think Teagon is just a dick, not that it's indicative of the general BoS attitude towards farmers.

>driving like a common pleb
>instead of gliding across the world
Pityfull.

Oh no don't get me I wrong, for what ever reason I remembered the conversation differently, doesn't help I play Fallout at least slightly tipsy, so that's why I was completely confused. I wonder if having Danse has any impact, knowing Bethesda probably not and I was just a little drunker during that conversation than I remember.

Commonwealth...Confederacy...

of independent states....of independent systems....

guys...

Hey look, it's the thing I referenced.

youtube.com/watch?v=IommuiVT1kw

W R I S T R O C K E T S
one of my top games of all time
both RC and Battlefront 2

>No monowheels in Fallout
Shit lore t b h

>no working and not jury-rigged-using-a-shit-engine vehicles
>can't recreate Fallout 2 and cruise around the wasteland in the pimpiest vehicle this side of Reno
Gamebryo was a mistake.

It's honestly because having a vehicle would make the map seem even smaller than it is. I know that's part of the reason why vehicles were never added into Stalker.

Yeah, the game's map is heavily compressed and designed, especially FO4, with the mindset that walking in any direction at any given time should bring the SS to either a landmark or something notable (unmarked locations, random small huts, traders, etc.). This was all done with walking in mind, so if you used a vehicle, you'd be flying through the map and passing landmarks real quick.

Is there a game that conveys the horror of being assaulted by powerful wild animals better than 3D Fallouts? You just minding your mundane business in the wilderness, suddenly you hear something stomping at you. You ain't prepared, you ain't powerful enough to fight it off. It just comes at you and there's nothing that can be done from getting eviscerated.

Pic related gives me PTSD because I live in relatively bear-active country and I've heard that they lick the skin off from disabled but still-living prey with their sandpaper-like tongue. Also, fuck Cazadors and their OP as fuck poison.

I'm 99% sure that your image is more pic related than your whole "fear of being fucking mauled by wildlife" thing.

Buzzing at me is scarier than stomping at me.

Getting mauled and just dying from blunt force or cuts or lesions is whatever, it's just violence. If that makes sense.

But bloodbugs and bloatflys inject stuff and suck stuff and burrow and all those nasty words. That's a million times worse.

Nothing has made me get cold hands and jump in my seat like a bloodblug that was able to hide and pops up. The instant fear and desperation to shoot them before it starts sucking my face hasn't been matched in this game for me yet.

Sev is Snoke. He's angry about being left.

Just kidding, it's windu is.

Wasn't planning to originally, but I decided if I'm going to do the Nuclear Option, I might as well bring everyone with me. X6-88 wouldn't initiate normal dialogue for some reason, though.
Then I realize as I'm posting this that I forgot to grab Preston, but maybe I'll leave him at the Castle.

Not that it was going to be hard anyways, but maybe I'll get some interesting screenshots tomorrow.

hot

>ywn have Republic Commandoes 2: Imperial Commandoes
>ywn play a dual campaign, with the Imperial side being the old team plus a new guy, and with the Rebel side being Sev leading a team of rebel guerrillas
>twn meet up
>twn have their reunion be shattered by their conflicting loyalties
rip sev

>it's windu is
Probably not, Snoke is way too white.

wtf is that?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26172/?

And also
twitter.com/gou4126/status/886274297827741696

Thank you user

Time for dlc then.

Fah Habah or Nugga Whurld first?