I'm an American. Are these just Buicks?

I'm an American. Are these just Buicks?

What other cars have gone so far backwards before?
It's an Opel Insignia. They should have just called the it a Holden Insignia in Australia.

Insignias yes m8

Replacing the mighty ss

We already had older ones here but they failed miserably so we rebranded them again.

Sadly for some fucking reason they called it a commodore

Yeah it's just a Regal... Which is just an Opel insignia. Opel isn't even part of GM anymore.

Lmao at anyone that buys this over a camry. Are we gonna drop out luxury car import tax now so we can get some ss buyers into m5s?

It's gonna be PSA shit isn't it
Hopefully

My understanding is that the car was almost completely developed while still under GM.

Still it's gonna be even worse under PSA

Rip GM opel

kek the vxr is as fast as a vz sv6 lolololololololololololololol

Well the fucking Commodore was always a rebadged Opel up until 10 years ago.

>no manuals for the entire range

drop the luxury car tax? nope.

>front wheel drive
>no V8 options
>no manual option
I'm not a huge Commodore fan but Jesus fucking Christ they couldn't have fucked this up harder if they tried. This is such a disgusting insult to the name the executives in charge of greenlighting this """Commodore""" should be executed.

I just wonder much longer Holden will remain relevant here in Australia, considering the fact that future vehicles will be most likely imported from GM Korea (aka Daewoo) since GM sold the Vauxhall and Opel brands to PSA last year.

Dead in under a decade.

We will never again have affordable hoon mobiles like we used to especially since the American imports are fucking over taxed out the ass

and for 10 years we had a glorious zeta platform. Truly the golden age, too bad it ended so quickly

This. A lot of people forget how good the value of the commodore was. There is literally no other car that can replace it for the same price.

Hell it even formed the basis for the fifth generation Camaro.

F