/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert Online

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/game/Black Desert

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/G2AYpY4V
>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liTSRH4fix4
i.imgur.com/1TSOeZB.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A U T I S M

Whyfu is cute

Join Sardine for open world pvp!

Fuck off Sardine.

>jagbo remained in sardine and forced vogler to quit or he would cause a shitfest and ragequit himself, making vogler look like the bad guy even though he was ragequitting over erp drama

This Jagbo is a psychopath

Actually jagbo quit originally and then vogler quit so jagbo came back.

Nobody cares Vogler

So jagbo quit over erpdrama forcing vogler to quit and make him out to be the bad guy even though jagbo was the one rage quitting the guild over erp drama?

New gen gets posted and the stench of poverty gets refreshed
Why aren't you in the richest Veeky Forums guild? Why does your guild have sub 500mil payouts? Thanks to being in the most well-off Veeky Forums guild I was able to just flat out buy tri gear, avoiding the headache of enchanting all together. Enchanting is a time-waste and all that time could be spent on making more money. Opportunity cost is something ITC has mastered, which is why ITC is more affluent than you.
Enjoy being bankrupt and enjoy your famine while ITC continues to take node after node and soon we'll be taking regions.
ITC - the richest guild, signing off
ITC U l8ER

also anyone wanna trade these repayment thingies 1-5? i guess they redid level up rewards so when i hit level 58 it gave me all the level up rewards at once

ahoy friend

I have better gear than you and I don't have a guild layout at all.
What does this say about itc?
Perhaps that you guys don't play and just ride on payouts.

>its medusa and they just turned a guard to stone

They log in, do node wars, log out. By their own admission.

>I-I enjoy the grind, I don't want money for doing nothing anyway!

Vogler I thought you quit

im new to the game
ive gone from 350GS to 420 in days
hows it feel having lower income than a fucking maehwa?

I'm sure that 35m a week is doing wonders for you

Ohayo, /bdog/! I have had 10 dollaroos on my steam account for some time now and since this game costs the same amount, I want to ask you anons how this game is. Is it fun? I have only seen the character creator that was teased years ago, so please tell me anything important.

um hello?

Save yourself

Fuck off. Cancer in discord cancer here. Probably underage as well.

um hello?

Not worth Toshino Kyoko

Payout cooldown is 3 days, not 7, but I can understand Sardine - the guild without money - not knowing that.

I am a maewha. Been playing 2 months and I have a 480 gs and 1.4bil in the bank waiting to get my last accessory before I start trying to tet my boss armor.

yet you're too cowardly to post gear
just as bad as itc

Why would I ever post anything here?
No matter what I post I'll get shit for it.

probably got 140mil in the bank lmfao

Who gives a shit fuckers bumped uglies so hard they got butthurt. You shouldn't be a casual degenerate if you still have feelings to hurt.

where's that tubby tamer that goes BWAH

wheres that glop poster when you need them?

Did we even know if that tamer is tubby? I've only seen the face

>tfw when you're a dirty steamie and it's time to sell that TRI weapon that basically accompanied you through the whole game
youtube.com/watch?v=liTSRH4fix4

Do you remember your first /bdog/?

AMEN

BWAH TUBBY TAMER TIME BWAHHHH

did you forget your picture?

BWAHHHHHHHHH

glop incoming

gross

im busy fishing
i'd do it for an owl or hawk pet though, otherwise you'll have to wait

Please don't

Please do

I think the game is great if you just play at your own pace and immerse yourself in the world

You'll start pulling your hairs out and wanting to spend more money if you worry about Min/Maxing your progression and efficiency

do it

this
i was invited to a guild my friend owned and they kept pressuring me to hit 56 fast so i can do sausans and shit
i just ditched them and now im 55 doing my own thing having fun.
still in the guild though for the benefits but thats it.

Should I join a guild? What are the benefits

What is this paycheck thing?

You get passive guildbuffs and a payment every day. It's click a button and get 2mil +- silver for it. This guild in your example gives you +3 Gathering level and +3 Fishing level.

You can also get help from your guildmates, declare on karmabombers and be declared in return.

Guilds get a free 100mil a week to give to members and even more if they manage to take a node. Free money if you join a guild that pays well, but often they ask something of you to keep the pay.
Guild missions, going to node war, etc

But I'm still leveling. What are the benefits of a guild paying randoms who cant go to wars or might not even stick around.

You can still do missions, life skill missions can mostly be done by everyone.

Read and post your characters.

I already know I'm top tier. Posting it would be a waste of time.

Hi team.

Just go look at the ingame galleries.

The majority of the fags here just copied other people's templates then changed some stuff around.

And then there are a few losers who modded their characters, completely defeating the purpose of playign dress up for others to see in an online game.

What are the best examples of people characters here? I'm looking for inspiration but don't want to copy directly

just post your fucking chars, I don't give a fuck about any of that shit.

I wanna see your character.

Nyanpoopy why are you so default?

I respect your opinion.

Check ingame beauty album, sort by downloads and use most popular last 30, 100 or 365 days

Join IC

You look great, currently my #1 best looking character of /bdog/ since all these attention whore fags got all shy and don't wanna post their characters.

Again, this is my opinion, others will shitpost regardless.

Hi nyanpi

I'm not a regular here dude, so I don't know what the fuck you;re talking about.

ok nyanpi

Wǒ běn zhōu jiāng dádào 60 jí.

Just post your fucking character nigga, I'll be this nyanpi if you want me to.

>beauty album top downloads
>in any way or shape good looking

Did someone say attention whore?

Flattering! They think you're me samefagging. Now post your own character I wanna see if you're a cutie.

Always on the watch for bullies

Samefag

Compared to this dumpster? Yea, you can find some good templates to work with in the top rankings.

But feel free to disagree just to have an excise to bump this half ded general

Hello EU tamers. You are all cute.

Hello NA, u too.

Nice try, impersonator-chan, even got the filename right this time!

Can you make a worse character?
Face, hair, skin, body, makeup, outfit
It's all trash tier

Post yours

False flagging

I know

Lara is the cutest

Post nudes

Samefag

Roll you're dice!

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL DO IT

s-stop it!