Rally Sweeden

whose excited? anyone streaming it tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z4aS78OOcC4?t=1021
redbull.tv/video/AP-1U6BJSGMH1W11/super-stage-sweden
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

i have wrc all live but i'm not streaming it >:)

where can i watch it?

I'll catch it on TV i think, got a commercial for it just yesterday

Where can i watch it?

That car has nothing in common with a Yaris

Maybe it's the same frame and engine? Other than that, nope.

Would love a yaris that had a front like that, though.

the big thing is that its build off of the yaris frame. idk how familiar you are with rally but in the wrc circuit it's usually the manufactures building custom cars for it. it has a different engine and a fuckton of other work to make it safe and competitive

This is the worst part about loving rally, I get all excited about the cars then remember the versions I can actually buy...

You're on the wrong board. Check out the motorsport general on if you want to talk about pro racing.

inb4 M-Sport domination

definitely same frame and even possibly the same engine. engine is gonna be garbage by the end of the race though if it is

When and where can I watch it?

chill man, this is a car board, they're racing cars

>ngine is gonna be garbage by the end of the race though if it is
They are limited to like 320hp, not like they are F1 engines.

I nbedd to wathc dis

the yaris engine puts out ~111hp bone stock. tripling that will run the fucker ragged. Sticking to my earlier assertion, probably gonna be trash by the end.

really good daily engines though, the 1NZ-FE is easily a 500,000 mile engine

Ogier is butthurt as fuck, I love it. Now Latvala needs to step up and were gon make it.

The daily higlights and some live stages can be watched at redbull.tv, don't konw if the whole event is live broadcasted

The engine regs are based around the FIA 'world' engine (which was also used in WTCC) so they can - but don't have to - use production engine blocks.
1.6 turbo, 380-400 hp since last season.
The cars also got lighter and were allowed more aerodynamic freedom

Although Ogier won last season and this year's Monte Carlo, a bunch of drivers from different teams have been challenging him since the faster cars were introduced.

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

I love it

>rallying in Sweden
Can anybody answer me do they still have to race even if visibility gets massively reduced due to snowing to the point where you can't see very far ahead? vid related youtu.be/Z4aS78OOcC4?t=1021
or are they just expected to suck it up and push as much as they can anyway?

Probably. No stopping

That's harsh, those conditions are so nerv wrecking will tire you out easily four times as fast.

It's more to do with the fact that Veeky Forums is destitute of motorsport. The only times they speak of racing is for pushing their memes. /sp/'s populace is a bit more knowledgeable (using the term lightly) about the goings-on.

You are confusing this board to know anything about motorsports
This is a benchracer/busrider board

Super Stage live stream now:
redbull.tv/video/AP-1U6BJSGMH1W11/super-stage-sweden

I thought rally cars were required to have production models

it depends on the class

Audi made same good marketing with Quattro though.

Could just be the block with everything else upgraded