S/o/Cal: Supreme Gentleman Ronery Driver Edition

Get in here, cucks.

>When
Saturday 2/17, high noon.

>Where
Glendora High School
1600 E Foothill Blvd
Glendora, CA 91741

We'll be in the parking lot with all the solar panels on the corner of Palopinto and Valley Center.

>Convoys
OC-IE convoy meets at 11:00 AM next to the Del Taco on:

21060 Golden Springs Dr
Walnut, CA 91789

>Who's bringing what?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LfjKk99VfzJAUEEXQplMjHnIbrcNh3-W9cdoNyAsi0k/edit?usp=sharing

>Upcoming meets

2/25: Latigo Canyon, 7:30 AM.

3/17: Little Tujunga

>What to bring
2 way radio (Midland brand walkies seem to work the best)
Water
Virgin boipucci for the touge gods

>Nightc/o/re
Nightc/o/re OC meets every Thursday at either GMR or Live Oak Canyon.

Nightc/o/re SD meets every Friday at either Del Dios Highway or Otay Lakes Road.

Check the Discord for details.
discord.gg/6k6AyRx

>Muh CHP
Niggery diggery doo, I called CHP on you.

>Can I bring my shitbox/exotic/baiku/dakimakura?
Yes, all cars and bikes are welcome. Traps are gay.

>Discord
discord.gg/6k6AyRx

>Extras

Yeen Peen story: yuki.la/o/16221782

Latigo Canyon: youtu.be/1FxrpVCCZHc

Andy "The Prophet Muhammad" Legacy gas kart domination: youtube.com/watch?v=EeU5pK5CxT8

New Years Meet at Idyllwild: youtu.be/EmHMwWyyHX8

>Rules
1. Do not drive beyond your/your car’s limits. This is not a race. Cruise with the slow group first if you’re unsure how fast you want to drive, and we always wait for stragglers.
2. Do not cross the double yellows. Rule subject to change based on the road and time of day.
3. No burnouts, drifting, etc. at meeting spots. We don't need any unwanted attention.
4. Do not go Wangan Midnight when convoying. Cops love pulling over large groups of cars.

Previous thread

Niggery

DIGGERY

There also was some confusion due to an imposter making a thread. We are NOT meeting in Barstow.

D O O
O
O

D O O
O
O

Remember to follow the speed limit.

Friendly reminder that you must have the OFFICIAL nightc/o/re sticker to ride with us. Price has been raised to $20 to weed out the posers who just come to one meet and to help cover my legal fees.

n/o/rcal and /hou/ shitposters fuck off

>105 in a 65
>Lake Forest/Irvine area
You were fucking begging it for it

calling CHP on you

You're lucky I'm assuming.
Over 100 in California is a super speeder ticket and they should have sent you to jail, impounded your vehicle, and given you a felony.
Buy a radar detector and git good

where do get your shit sticker m8?

SD Convoy to GHS
>meet at 9am Saturday at walmart parking lot
Address:
2100 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA 92054

We’re going to buy some BBQ stuff at wally world then head up, join the discord for more info

Reminder to buy your own radios you neets

death

Don't impersonate scriptfag user.

I just want death user

CURSED IMAGE ON VALENTINES DAY

lmao they're all turbo-spergs

Who is this autist?

nextgen phantom

Reminder this is SD and SD is full of gays.

keep fighting michael

I wouldn't want to wake up if that was waiting for me

oof

Such a magical night

the three on the right are all genuinely autistic looking, they have no idea how to dress and are overweight or have terrible haircuts, embarassing. 2 guys on the left are acceptable.

>another phanny
Dear god....

الوحش الاسكتلندي

I really want to suck the far left guys toes, maybe give him a run for his money on the touge after.

It's funny because that freak will never be a mother

Too bad theyre all gopnik spies

RIP

holy shit they crash a lot

Better than dying

Bump

*blocks your path*

Lmao. The absolute state of calicucks.
> norcal tries to play Dagumi on real twisty roads
> they crash and die
> socal runs straight roads with one turn
> they crash

>s/o/cal is strait roads
When will this meme die?

>replying to norcucks

OBSESSED

Jesus Christ that’s a lot of hairpins, where is this?

Look at that scale. Those aren't hairpins, those are just turns. You calicucks are pathetic.

Lmao how far did u have to zoom out to make those look like hairpins?

Damage control

Palomar Mountain

nice damage control

> can see several hilltops and valleys in the same zoom
> DAMAGE CONTROL

Hell yeah, another one?

i went for a drive up the CA39 and got fucking nauseous, same with GRR. only road i did well on was big tujunga.

i think i'm done in the mountains for a while.

You going br/o/ther?

idk man I'm a lazy fuck and that's a long drive just to the initial convoy meetup.

nice hairpins

Ah, nah I just checked with my girlfriend and she reminded me we have plans for Saturday in Newport Beach. I guess I'll miss out on this one guys.

Norcal is truly the most cucked group on Veeky Forums, can’t wait to BTFO these fags at the midcal meet this summer

>Being this KEKED
Christ man get a hold of yourself

>no u

Sorry you'll miss me, but tight Japanese pussy is better than boipucci. Also we live together, so I can't exactly ditch her when we already have plans.

Over 100 in Cali is only a felony if paired with reckless driving. Otherwise, it's just a regular, albeit far more expensive/punishing speeding ticket.
>Got a 113 in a 65, fought it, cop didn't show.

Ahh damn, I was hoping all 4 C5’s would show up to this one.

Next two meets will be on 2/25 and 3/17, my nigger. Hope to see you then brah.

Black C5fag here. I'm considering in the next 6 months or so getting a new 2018 Mustang. It'd be my first new car and I really like the idea of having a car nobody has previously fucked with.
Thoughts?

I'd get the optional 10-speed automatic transmission, Premium edition, and the Performance Package, which has 460 hp, 420 lb-ft of torque and Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S tires. 0-60 times come in just *under* 4 seconds, which is pretty mind blowing for a Mustang. Quarter miles times area also high 11s bone-stock.

>auto

It's faster. Plus I can't smoothly release a clutch since I got shrapnel all over and I'm """disabled""" now. Paddle shifters are my future, not an H shifter.

Which also explains why I got an automatic C5. Well, that and the fact that like 85% of C5s are automatics.

you probably won't be able to keep up

>tfw I routinely go 85 on that stretch of the 5
Fuck

dont tell me your one of those awkward white guys that marry an asian women

Oh shit I do too. Didn't notice it was by Alton.

She's American, but yeah that's pretty much me. I'm not into anime or Japanese culture at all, but she's awesome and happens to be born Japanese and spoke Japanese as her first language. She was raised in California though and she's every bit as American as I am.

The 4l60e isn't all that bad. Slap a 3600 stall in there. I had one in my ls1 camaro before I got my c5z. Going back that would’ve been the first thing I did.
Also you keep your interior clean, mine needs a nice detail

So those are some pretty sexy looking taillights you got there. Are they just a quick swap from the factory ones? The factory assemblies are held in by just two screws each, is it just plug and play with that existing system?

Thanks about the interior, I try to keep it clean but it can be hard sometimes especially after taking passengers around. Not a huge fan of the automatic climate control. First car I've owned with such a system and it kinda sucks. I'd rather just control how hot/cold the vents blew directly, rather than set a temperature like 65 or 70 and hope the car does what I want.

Oh also do you happen to have any feedback for me in this thread? Do you just deal with that problem or have you found a way to solve it?

They’re every 3rd Saturday of the month

Yeah they are plug and play. Mine are tinted as well. Halo mod led tails. That and bi xenon projector headlights were the first thing I did to the car.
LOL bro welcome to gm, where 90s cars get airflow to cool the radiator from the bottom. My Buick, 4th gen camaro and now my corvette all had it. They are bottom breathers. 4th gens and c5s literally have no grills so those force air up. It’s meant to scrape, eventually it wears down enough where it won’t scrape as much. Gotta leave it on bro

I've got the better projector housings but still have halogen bulbs because I don't know any better.

Do those taillights require a separate flasher to maintain a steady indicator flash rate or are the resistors/relays included in the unit?

Alright I won't remove that air scoop. It's fucking annoying though. Every time I pull out of my parking spot at my apartment it's this loud SSSCRAAAAAAAPE as I reverse over the inverted speed bump drainage channel.

7 total years I’ve become immune to it.
The tail lights do recommend a hyper flash harness. I have a spare one I can give you should you ever pick up lights. Installs under the dash, kind of a pain working under there but after a few times it’s not that bad. If you ever need help c5 related stuff let me know, I’m 2 years with this thing now

>He had to get a gook

Alright cool man thanks for the offer. I've only had this thing like three months or so but I totally love it.

Since I have the aftermarket projector housings already, what all would be required for me to install better headlights and high beams? I don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about when it comes to headlight options. There's bi-xenon, halogen, LED, and HID headlights and I only know what halogen and LEDs are lol.

If you have projectors, you could probably get some hids but you would need to get a harness. I bought mine as a complete kit. I see in the other thread you have a cam? Also what suspension do you have? Are you on corvetteforum?

Yes I'm a member of the corvetteforum. I've made a few posts and threads. The car came with these housings from the previous owner, so I don't know what all I need to do in order to get it HID-ready. I mainly just want to see further at night and ideally, if possible, have a shaped light projection like in the right of this image. Currently my headlight pattern looks more like the left side of the image.

Look me up on the forum; swoop dogg. Yeah mine have a very sharp cut off which is great for everyday driving and the brights really compliment them and make canyon driving at night perfect

Only reason the officer didn't throw the book at me was because I immediately surrendered and was nothing but yessirs and nosirs. He definitely saw me way above 105.

RIP c/o/rvette club

>21060 Golden Springs Dr
Walnut, CA 91789
>right where the hydrogen explosion happened

mcbump

What time of day did he get you?

Bmp

Pre-meet hype

Where do you get those blue LED headlights or whatever the fuck they are

Can I stay in the middle of the pack so I don’t get pulled over? I always sip vodka out of a water bottle while I drive and don’t want to get popped for it.

Don't be this cancer. I don't want to see your bullshit LED headlights with factory stock reflectors blinding me in my rear view mirror.

The fuck is going on in that picture?

Goddammit I want to come to the meet. If it weren't so far up north I'd be able to come. RIP
Maybe next time. Are you the San Diego guy with the Z06 and the poofy as fuck hair?

nice FD