Scamwagen

are we all just gonna act like this never happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ4irwe3ZDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtube.com/watch?v=CQ4irwe3ZDk

Do you ever see anyone complimenting vag products, or saying anything good about them? No so that should answer your question, it's old news, just the reputation remains.

What do you take us for? Some sort of german gasser deniers?

BASED

>2018
>Falling for the climate change meme

Climate change isn't a meme, the belief that we need to do something about it or are capable of doing something about it is.

but they give less carbon emission
that is important part

Only liberal fat SJW feminists care about dieselgate.

No, you ignorant nog, climate change due to Co2 emissions is 100% false.

Destruction of habitats due to pollution=true.

Co2 global warming=autism.

It was literally unstoppable in the 80s.

Ride the lightning, it's gonna be a fun ride down.

this.
currently looking for these "RECALLED" cars, its the best theyve ever made

If you're a real ethusiast, you should be happy about dieselgate.
The so called "scandal" only came the consumer to good.

The car performed better than it would have if it did all that emissions crap all the time

I didn't say shit about global warming, I said climate change as in the patterns of precipitation and tempature around the world are changing, which they are. Global warming is a gross simplification of that reality and is actively being pushed by futurists to make it seem like a manmade problem with a manmade solution, when in reality nature's just a bitch.

Why do I want to liberate a fat liberal feminist in the ass while she moans about dieselgate?

Degeneracy.

Diesel cars shouldn't even be made in the first place, when they're not going to be used for towing or plowing.
The majority of people give no shit about what's going on, even if they like to talk about it for a few days when it hits the news, and anything that doesn't affect people directly is going to be forgotten or ignored real fast.

Besides, when the majority of customers are totally okay with getting fucked over, there's no hope in changing anything. Doesn't just apply to Volkswagen and their bland, boring cars, but also longtime clusterfucks like Windows (though there's no real alternative either), smartphones (Android and iOS each have their own issues), but more importantly shitty politics, banks and employers as well.
The people have the power to change things for the better, but since most are just sheep who let everyone fuck them up the ass, it's the extreme minority that keeps getting away with it all.
It's not the 1% that control the world, it's the 99% that let them.

My Touareg is a god machine and desu I never cared for the regulations they were supposed to follow. In a way they are like MLK and not supporting unjust laws.

WE

Diesel gets better KM/L and makes sense for those who do many KM a year.

Diesel also is less easy to stall.

Benzine (and their LPG conversions) make sense for automatic transmissions, and if you make less KM a year.

Diesel is so much worse for the environment though, which ends up being way more important than driving a little cheaper.
And anyone who stalls a car on the regular needs to stop driving right away.

>If you're a real ethusiast, you should be happy about dieselgate.
Yes because diesels are literal cancer.

>in reality nature's just a bitch
Oh yeah you're totally right, Mother Nature just had some farts and released all those gases.

If global warming is real then snowfall in why springtime?

CANT THAT YOU EXPLAIN

>If global warming is real then snowfall in why springtime?
Because an elevation of mean temperatures, even minor, radically changes worldwide streams and atmospheric convexion. The exceptional snowfalls we had are just examples of the intensification of precipitation episodes.
source: worked for climatology research lab, specializing on future prediction models

made up job, made up lab

Do you expect me to doxx myself so I can convince you? Go search for the NCAR.

I got my GTI almost 6k under msrp because the market has shit on VW hard in North America. If things do not improve, then we could actually see VW exit the American market.

Why is there still a markup on every Golf R then?

I just want a current Golf R for $30k pls.

Yes because fuck emissions and fuck regulators. Ruining perfectly good diesel engines with EGRs, late fuel injection, and shitty DPFs.

Not worth the rape accusation afterwards.

It doesn't affect me. Otherwise, ban all school-buses, trucks, and semi-trucks. (((EPA))) is in deep shit, so they went after the richest foreign car company for moar shekels.

>oh noes.
>bad people gave me better fuel economy and more powers at the expense of emissions!
>Guess I better trade in the VW for a BMW, then de cat it and get a remap.
Fuck off

Nope the carbon this time around was man made I don't know why you keep trying to paint it as me claiming otherwise. But, the earth has gone through cycles like this before, to assume we are special for doing in a century what meteors and volcanoes have done in weeks is hubris. The earth is not dying and neither are we. Humans will still be growing crops and fishing and ranching 100 years from now no matter what the climate does, what and where is the only thing that will change. That's the point of people like you making future models, so we can better prepare ourselves for that. I get so tired of being accused of denying what's happening in our world just because I accept it without protest since its not that big of a deal. We will adapt and move on as will everything else in this world with the genetic fortitude to survive, just like life has for billions of years on the hard crust of our little molten ball. Also sorry if I'm a little ranty I just get so tired of telling both sides they are being idiots and then having them just assume "I agree with the other guy".

did someone say VW appreciation?

>its not that big of a deal. We will adapt and move on
You're right saying neither man nor the earth will disappear, but it surely won't be an easy transition. But sorry for confusing you for just another denier.

>The Verge

ya, nah, you're a cunt

>Climate keeps changing
>Middle East gets affected the most
>European politicians blame the Europeans for global warming and use it to invite more foreigners
You idiots have be at least two steps ahead of (((right wing))) politicians who deny this shit

I want one of these so bad

1. It is questionable if climate change is actualy caused by CO2 emissions
2. The cheating was not about CO2 emissions, it was about NOx and fine dust
3. The engine was still polluting less than other manufacturers diesel engines in real life

No, but i'm going to continue not caring.

The impact on the enviroment may be different based on how and where you use the car:
>NOx
Realy nasty in citys, but it has only a lifespan of a few days before turning into nitrogen and oxygen.
Not much of a deal in rural areas.
>fine dust
Realy nasty shit, but unless you drive a coal roller your tires and brakes emit more of it than your engine.
If you only drive shott distances, your filter might get clogged.

So a diesel powered car is great for driving long distances on the highway and country roads.
A LPG/CNG or electric/hybrid is better for the city.

rolling coal in a vw caddy is my dream

i was ok with that shit

I unironically, literally, don't give a shit.

>giving a fuck about the environment
Have you tried r*ddit?

This is all nice in theory but I can't breathe during rush hour in my shitty city, collective diesel stink is unbelievable once diesel cars number goes over 50% of all cars in traffic.

Also shit is bad enough when diesel car is brand new but 6-7 years later when it falls out of tune it stinks like a nightmare.

As I said, LPG/CNG and hybrids are better for the city.

Kek. I don't care you motherfucker