/dg/ Destiny General

Gamescom on the 22nd through the 26th. PC Beta early access on the 28th, open access on the 29th, ends on the 31st. Same content as the console beta, except Control is on a new map and some mechanics balancing has occurred.

>>>NEWSRESET INFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMUJ61jT4eY
bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2052576
bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/985322
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead Game, Dead Thread, Dead Orbit needs your help guardian.

Ded

youtube.com/watch?v=hMUJ61jT4eY

Not him, but D2's FoV felt a bit smaller than D1. Not by a lot, but it just felt like the Fallen occupied more of the screen and what didn't help either was the PvP UI being crowded as fuck.

luke smith can fuck off. annoying cunt

100%

lol

PUSH THE TEMPO

luke smith is a cookie cutter pisspig fraud.

>t. losers who watched Luke eat their steaks

Hey luke smith

He's a marketing Joe who just had to be able to explain everything. What decisions do you think he makes that aren't handed to him by Activision?

TITANS LEAD THE WAY

1st for femtitans are THICC

hey so i think i might have spotted a new set for al the classes, so there is this set that kinda looks like an astronaut.....

nice game

Why does Cap have space marine pauldrons?

...but then using the power of autism i was able to spot this set that also has the same look to it, and i thought they might be part of a multi class set, maybe from a lost sector

Oh, good catch.

i know, i like the astronaut look on warlocks the most, the titan one looks pretty cool too but all the dumbass youtubers think its the teikonaut when it clearly does not look like it. where im thinking we might get the set is on nessus since they have the colony ship that crashed there

1st for titans get best waifus

Because Titans have space marine pauldrons.

as seen here

Okay I've seen this shot over a hundred times and I just can't hold out any more, I have to ask.

That left shot.

Is the titan crouching or fucking what? That is a weird stance that never appeared in D1 and in D2 I've not seen it outside of that one shot.

Also on an unrelated note, that's the second NM shotgun I've seen so far, Seems like there's more than one weapon per type for factions now. Different ranks have different gear? like 3-10 set A, 11-20 set B?

>Also on an unrelated note, that's the second NM shotgun I've seen so far
Given that weapons have static rolls, there need to be a lot more weapons that before, so it's unsurprising that there would be multiples for each faction.

This game fell off the radar as soon as trials died. LOL at casual pve fag that get mad that bungie is starting to focus on pvp. You can only kill a npc for so long before it gets boring as fuck.

whats trials

this general will explode after launch and remain very active for at least a few months so im not concerned, unless they take forever to add trials back...

I thought so too. But I'm wondering if you would unlock better tiers the higher you get in ranks.

Factions desperately need a better system around them. In D1 there was basically no reason to go past rank 3 other than packages for the longest time, and then when they added the quest at what was it 20? 25? All it did was grant an exotic class item which was basically useless and a couple weeks later they added legendary class items that look exactly like the exotics so there was no reason to even rank up for that if you just wanted it for the appearance.

Faction issue quests and bounties that drop gear unique to those faction quests would be quite interesting.

Like imagine at ranks 10, 30, and 50 the faction loadout would add an extra set of armor and weapon, as well as give you a quest at each corresponding tier that would teach you more about the faction and ultimately give you a faction exotic, first class item, then armor, then weapon. And each one could also grant you a special shader and emblem that can only come from those rankups.

But that's factually wrong? The game dropped off the radar months ago, after a single rotation of all challenge mode raids. What is there to do now? Its not trials dude, everyone is burned out on the content. I barely do trials at all, I've got like 3k hours of PVE content. PVP is definitely a big part of Destiny but only about a third of the playerbase actively plays PVP so to say the game is focused on PVP is just not true.

Where's bravo team?

Its like a weekend long circle-jerk where lifeless faggots can pretend they hold some value of to society because they can sit in a corner with the latest flavor of the month weapon and push a button to make a number on someone's screen go down by one.

First of all, nobody gives a fuck.
Secondly, only one posts bumps, consecutive posts from the same person have no effect on the thread, they're auto-sage.

I gave a fuck.

>Secondly, only one posts bumps, consecutive posts from the same person have no effect on the thread, they're auto-sage.
do you have evidence of that?

What're you, stupid? Make repeated post and refresh the site after every one to see what page it is on you fucking retard.

I think he's mid-crouch
Might be right. I'm just glad to be seeing (what I'm hoping are) legendary sets that aren't just tied to the vendors or raid.

No one here is unironically buying poptarts and rockstar right?

suck dicks i play this game like a motherfucker, imma get both

pouring the rockstars down the drain and donating the pop tarts to a school tho fuck that garbage

no

poptarts are fucking trash and energy drinks are like liquid battery acid anyone buying that shit is a dumbass

i would if i was still 15 desu

>not wanting to hasten your approach to sweet, sweet oblivion
>while also getting trivial advantages in vidya

I often buy energy drinks for when I'm working overnight shifts so I'll probably pick up a few rockstars

Is the rockstar promo only for ps4 or for all platforms?

If it's anything like the redbull promo they had for D1 you'll be able to select what platform you want to use the code on

Its all platforms

Fuck guess i have to buy rockstars now

as if this thread wasn't infested with enough shills we have people advertising for rockstar now

>not liking poptarts
that shit used to be my breakfast lunch and dinner

>XB1: bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2052576
no
actual clan
bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/985322

I'm honestly just over sweets I think I ate too many when I was young

>xboner clam drama
you fucking tards get your shit together

>xbone drama posting

Poptarts taste like shit compared to toaster strudels

t. dragoneye

when will you dumb xboners stop shitting up the thread?

>toaster strudels

absolute GOAT

one clan has only 4 members while the other has 33. seems pretty obvious which one is the correct one

>xboners think their tiny fucking clans mean anything
>PS4 has 130 people
>PC is nearly already overtaking xbone numbers
Stop shitting up the thread with your unimportant bullshit

What I'm looking forward to is a lot of exotic-looking armors.

Like the big thing in Destiny was how unique and distinct exotic shit looked and a lot of people that asked for multiple exotic early on wanted not the perks but the looks, because so much legendary shit just looked weak. Now in D2 a lot armor pieces you look at and you can't tell if its exotic or legendary at first glance and I like that. Everything feels unique, its that proper RPG feel and if they double down on that and give us crapton of armor sets to chase after, I'll be happy.

Also I just thought about this while writing this post but, the slot for shaders on the gear, it doesn't say shader slot, it says mod slot. Now there are actual gear mod, but with the visual slot also being being called mod slots, its possible spektar and ornaments are coming back. We know exotic ornaments are coming back but we could see armor-neutral ornaments come through, like they said there were effects you can put on your character to show off progression and shit. That might be stuff you slot directly into the armor. (Imagine getting a permanent nightfall flame decal for helmets, or holiday head consumables becoming helmet ornaments) Since every piece of gear looks like it can hold ten shaders/ornaments. They could be going this way with visual customization. So you can have your favorite armor piece and just a dozen different looks for it in its sub-menu.

yeah it's obviously time for dragoneye to give this shit up

but I'm playing on PC so I don't give a shit either way I just want you tards to stop shitting up the general with this internet drama bullshit

Where's barvo team?

even more of a reason for dwagon eye, lord of the lisp to stop shilling his shitty clan

You're the only one giving it attention. Literally no one else cares.

>"130 people"
>only 67 are actual clanmates
you can't make this shit up

im really liking how the FWC armor has flack pads on the arms and chest

neat

They have to remind us of their existence somehow

Your point? My math might not be Stainsoftime tier, but I believe 67 is still quite a number of times larger than 4.

thank you, here's a pic

kek

Fuck off faggot, I didn't give a fuck I was just contradicting the other dipshit, piss off with that tumblr garbage.

yeah no shit that's much more than four but then again that's not the real clan
you have double our number

why are you so angry ? i was just posting some cool art i found

>that's not the real clan

the real clan has five people? Are you shitting us?

You responded to me you fucking retard.

the real clan has 33 clan mates and 46 members. the clan in the OP is one that an autist made and then he personally put in the OP a few thread ago. We noticed it and called him out on it but I guess either a PS4/PC poster made the next thread without realizing it or dragoneye is still personally shilling it

>Not the real clan.
>Has ten times more members.

Nah, its the real clan. 5 members isn't even enough for a raid, that's not a clan that's a faggot. Defined as "A bundle of twigs"

no, there is an actuall 100% autist who got kicked from the band of boners for being an autistic asshole. he went so far as to make his own clan, spam invites to all the boners, edit an image made by another boner (the current OP image) to suit his liking and has stuck around to make sure to make the new threads with his clan as the "official" xbox clan.

>The real clan has 33 members.

So half as much as the other clan. What qualifies it as the "real" clan? You're acting like you're talking about a fucking picasso you fucking retard.

i really wonder where you get the warlock set on the far right, maybe from the IO lost sectors ?

the "real clan" has been around since before The Dark Below
This fake news clan was created because some assburger faggot got kicked out of the real clan, and so he decided to make his own clan, spam it on these threads, and made the new thread immediately just so he could put his in the OP
so what said

That's a good point what the fuck would be a "real" clan?

Both are made by /dg/ers and if less numbers means less being a clan then would the other one not be a a "real" clan either considering it has shit numbers compared to PS4.

The easy solution is just to put both clans in the fucking OP and stop this autism.

This isn't me btw. I like seeing Destiny related content.

why put two? Just get rid of the shit clan and keep the old clan

>the "real clan" has been around since before The Dark Below
Oh fuck off. So basically you're just an oldfag getting pissy that you won't be able to stroke your seniority cock at this rate. Has this faggot done anything with his clan? Has he treated members like shit? Has he kicked people needlessly? Until he starts doing that you're just pissy. And I don't get this fucking clan dramma. You're worse than Matt with his "I rank the clan for 4 years so it belongs to me" bullshit. Its a fucking clan, in reality a mod shouldn't do anything other than remove players that have been inactive for years when new members want to join and there's no room. That's it. When you start making this much drama over which clan is "the real clan" you're just making it obvious you're just being pissy your pretend power is going away. Fuck off.

fuck you

the real clan is whoever has more people stop being retarded and 30 > 5 so obviously the dragon eye fucker is not the real clan leader

this desu

not this desu

>Just get rid of the shit clan and keep the old clan

>Get rid of the shit clan
>keep the old clan

They're both the same thing tho?

see and turn your autism down to 11.

Doesn't PS4 have two clans?

Yeah, bob's clan which is almost full, and Matt's clan, and it was the same fucking dramma, when bob's clan started filling up, matt started crying how its not fair that a new clan is rising up because his clan was ran for 4 years and it should stay that way because he's the predestined /dg/ clan leader chose by gods or some shit.

the difference is that dragoneye admitted in the thread that his clan was made just to spite the other one