Why all the BMW hate? Redpill me Veeky Forums

Why all the BMW hate? Redpill me Veeky Forums

poorfags who have never driven a proper car and people who get bullied by bad bmw drivers on their daily commute

Okay, that actually makes a ton of sense.

went from HANZ to shit

Any criticism of Break My Wallet is taken as "hate" and you'll notice fans of Break My Wallet dishing out said criticism to every other car but they wouldn't label their own speech "hate".

there is a difference between constructive criticism and ''lol bmw drivers are jerks therefore bmw is shit''

BMW fangirls dish out that exact sentiment.
>lol Cadillac is for niggers
>lol Lexus is for old boomers
>lol If you want a Camaro you probably find your sister attractive
etc.

>‘Bullied’

Probably just passed by a faster car

686 :^)

but everyone uses those stereotypes

Basically everyone loves older models (E30, E36, E46) but hate newer ones since you dont feel connected to the car

Doesn't every one use the "BMW driver's are jerks" stereotype? its the car of the person too important and on his phone with his orange/blue hue sunglasses to pay attention to anyone around him.

who IS this 686 guy?

bmwfags are compensating for they're tiny penis lol.
sad!

trips confirmed.
desu i like guys with tiny, willies, i can fit the whole thing in my mouth lol

I don't know about their newer cars, but older ones came in two variants:
-good, but expensive to maintain (eg. 525/530 e34, or 530 e39)
-shitty, but expensive to maintain ( eg, 518 e34, 318tds e36, 520d e39, the basic variants)

"Hate" comes from:
-not being able to have bmw shitbox w/o high maintenance cost - you need basic sedan but even 318i will eventually rape you in costs, so you have to avoid it
-shitty drivers thinking that them having a BMW even in shitbox version puts them on par with those having an M3, thus acting like jerks on the road

>shitty, but expensive to maintain
this is where the hate comes from.

In the 80s and 90s BMW really made a name for itself with some great cars. It became a brand for drivers. In the early and mid 2000s though they started to take less risk and began normiefying their cars for mass market. Don't get me wrong, they are nice cars to drive, but now the problem is every wannabe, new money, or douche immigrant (Canadian perspective) has a BMW and can't fucking drive. It's become a dick waving competition with who can get the most decked out BMW and drive terribly with it.

Its a normie car.

I don't know m8, late 90s and even some early 00s BMWs are pretty straight forward to work on and had actually a few problems (that unfortunately kept popping up) that have now become permanently fixable with after market parts. It's retarded going to a dealer to get things fixed instead of finding a good mechanic and sending a high class hooker, coffees, and the occasional bottle of booze his way to build a good relationship.

Official turkroach brand here in Germany.

I've had half a dozen bimmers over the years ranging from E12s to E90s. I used to really love those cars. They were always a pain in the ass to keep running, but at least they were always fun to drive. The new ones don't drive any better than anything else on the road, and they're even more expensive to keep running. They're not fun enough now to justify the amount of work and money it takes to keep them running.

based

This and this

Doxx you

>530i
>expensive to maintain
Surely you’re joking my boy

No that’s Türkenbenz

it’s expensive when compared to a 1.6 liter golf
bmw is not for the poorest of poorfags
thats also a reason for the bmw hate

Most of Veeky Forums is pretty poor so this makes sense.

Benz is for the rich criminals, BMW for the poor ones.

Source required

Source: every kebab joint and gambling den in my city

BMW drivers are notorious to be selfish speeders on the road. It’s a stigma.

In California you can find plenty of poor as fuck immigrants driving s classes to their dilapidated studio apartments.

It's more like everyone in their shitboxes are too slow and need to get out the way.

in europe too.
a 2000-2004 s class can be had for like 1500 euros.
its one of the most depreciated cars ever

>dragged through the mud as status symbols (at least in Europe)
>mediocre performance (not even talking about racing cars)
>subpar reliability
>shit quality meme interiors
>boring sameface
Only 25+ year models are cool. Their new motorcycles are also extremely uncool (for different reasons).

funny how you call the interiors shit quality while they’re in fact higher quality than benz or audi.
i’m talking solely about material quality/fit and finish btw.

Here it's quite the opposite. Due to the various stereotypes Turks swapped their BMWs for AMGs and Audis a long time ago. Only see old white dudes and young people in them now.

oh and bmw chassis are top tier.
see the m4 gts for example - the M division somehow managed to make a regular coupe to hang with purpose built sports cars on track.
also the fact that the cars are lighter than the competition etc.

>Why all the BMW hate?
Because a lot of people have baseless opinions derived from what their boomer parents would say and have come to believe their ramblings as fact

Of all the things to criticize most you choose interiors, that’s how I know this is bait

>new m5 is the fastest petrol powered 4 door ever produced
>mediocre performance
okay mr ferrari owner

How old is this? It still looks nice.

Maybe new Benz.
>see the m4 gts for example
Let's see, slower than a GT-R, not much faster than an 72k sedan (QV). I didn't want to get into the ad hominem part, but the cult-like conviction that BMWs are somehow the best at everything by the fanboys here plays a role.

gtr is a purpose built sports car
m4 is a tarted up luxury car
still faster than the non nismo pack gtr.
the giulias ring time is fake btw, not a stock car

Those crack.

I’m just baffled as to how they keep them roadworthy. Or maybe they just buy another one when it breaks down after a few months

for Don't even try to compare 90's bmw interiors with real luxury interiors at that time.

Yeah wow I’m fucking blown away, the s class was truly superior, fucking retard

i often see them driving around with a broken air suspension, scraping the ground.
some even have their wheel wells cut out in order to be driveable.
a sad and interesting sight tb h, how a 150.000€ symbol of status is now a literal hobo mobile

>google 1999 mercedes e55 amg interior
wow so this is “real luxury”