No helmet? Start here:
686.org.au/

Previous thread:

1st for 686

>yellow plate
imagine being this slow

nice thread :^)

pls explain?

where do bikes fit into money laundering laws?

Yellow plates are novice racers and white plates are expert. Anyone can get a number after finishing a class to get a race license. You have to earn white plates.
I'm sure every org handles it differently, but around here, you can get bumped at their discretion or after finishing at least one season with expert lap times. Also, the point leader novice is given the option to move up to expert at the end of the season.

i see, whats above white?

congratulations on you're digits

Stolen bikes shipped in, money laundered

>bikes brought in by mules with speedboats late at night
>dirty money shipped out as crates of bitcoins
>bitcoins used to buy gorillions of scratchcards
>winnings cashed in at your corner shoppe
fool proof

>that opium trowel
hnnnnnnggggg

dude opium lmao

Summer come to us.
Post bikes.

interesting bike

Shoo shoo warm weather

>tfw going for the first ride in nearly a month
>hyped

We've been much luckier up here in BC this year. Around this time last year I was digging my front door out from a 7 ft high snowdrift. This year I've already put 1000 km on the bike and we're only halfway through February.

post all weather bikes

Oh, what a day...

What a lovely day!

>buy spotless bike with zero rust in the summer
>go out for a few rides this winter
>headers and rear footpegs start rusting
It is fun to ride during the winter and I don't even feel the cold in my riding gear, but I'm beginning to question if it's worth it

Summer is for pussies.

kys wr

Well 3 oil drains later and getting the correct washer. All I have to do now is get some more oil fucking kek.

t. nobike

Post first bike you started on. Mine was Honda magna vf750. Upgraded year later to fz8.

1991 rm250
If it has to be a road bike then its my drz400

first real bike was my klx 300r. My first bike was a pocket rocket.

Hayabusa.

Pussy.

unironically a ninja 250

When you move to the level beyond white, you get a star on your bike and an aerodynamic helmet attachment that goes in the middle of your visor. If you keep beating your lap records, they let you race in lizard themed gear.

Ninja 500, the aesthetic looking red one
The engine ate shit around the 30,000 mile mark. I sold it to some moron looking for a cafe project and bought a liter.

Then I totaled the liter and bought a 600.

no liter

no peter

Liter = small peter

>600
i am sorry for your're loss

no liter = big peter

pfft learner riders... he cant even ride with both wheels on the ground

Not getting a sub liter for maximum insurance savings.

ove 900cc counts as a litre m80

over 900=liter

where to cop jacket

Is bike for fun or display? Have you ever seen a pussy too beautiful to fuck? Ride it like it was brokenbike OPs ex-gf.

And you didn't drain the fresh oil into a clean pan and reuse it why?

>Have you ever seen a pussy too beautiful to fuck?

Nah but I've seen pussies too beautiful to cover in shit.

Only cause ur a cuckbox driver of the lowest tier

heck off, EF.

Rains once or twice every two weeks and it's always at night so the cold is the only thing that is slightly bothersome but still above 5ÂșC

I think it moves up to a more serious race series like MotoAmerica. Something where you have to be accepted in and submit what amounts to a resume. That spans from privateers all the way to full ride professionals with everything comped by sponsors. I think from there you can move up to the next level, whatever that may be exactly. I imagine the numbers are similar to other sports where people with actual talent might be called up to college level equivalent and even fewer beyond that. Moto3, Moto2, MotoGP, WSBK, etc.

Adults usually peak somewhere in the club racing or privateer stuff in MA because it takes real skill to go up. Besides the exponential skill ceiling, it costs a lot of money to build a competitive bike. Normie tier racing has contingencies that pay out if you are actually getting on the podium with their products and do all the social media legwork. Racing isn't cheap and your money is only helpful if you have the skills to put that expensive machine to use. I think all riders will benefit from decent suspension, but it takes real talent to squeeze those precious seconds out of the $4000 shock and fork setups. Most people with fully built race bikes are LARPing, but it's easier to spend money than it is to go truly fast.

Most just race for fun with mid-2000s shitbikes and, if they're quick, they'll get a few bucks from Vortex or a tire vendor when they podium. For club racing, having the most points usually just means you can afford the tires, gas, crashes, entry fees, time off work, etc. I have a buddy who was the #1 plate in the superstock 600 because he went to every event and placed 3rd a lot. Still fun to say you were champ, I guess, but I feel like it's meaningless without proper competition. It's fun being a yellow plate and chasing down and passing the slower white plates, but it just means you're going to win a lot until you get thrown to the wolves and start getting destroyed for a while by much faster riders. Room to grow.

see

I only post with OC, all others are imposters. Eat shit.

>tfw your front forks are finished and bike is running smoothly
Just bought a go-pro too, so now I can start spamming vids here as well as pics you guys already don't want to see.

Don't worry, no talking, just riding trails in high definition pov.

One of these days I'll say yes

Free shower. :^)

How long is the redemption window? I could always come back with my car.

30 seconds. It's not free or even discounted, it just tacks the price onto the gas charge

finally the weather was nice enough the last couple of days to melt the ice off the road in front of my house and it turns out the SDR has a dead battery

when did you get the 999? wasn't a big fan of the terblanche design but its been growing on my little by little over the years.

wind kept getting shit in the oil so the second time around I just drained it. Just have to pick up some new oil today.

>being surprised when the KTM doesn't run

>thinking there is some kind of brand that is immune to a battery dying

waiting for the battery to completely shit the bed so i can swap it with a lithium in the future

I'm just pulling your chain user.
Post your douk

i need to take more picture of it i have something like 4 or 5 of it.

You can get a full quart of 10w40 conventional castrol for like $3 dude.

749R, picked it up yesterday. Definitely a poor reception when they came out, but I've always liked them.

DBT thread when?

>waiting for new bread

It's a waste though.

He's right tho

the real slim shady

thers like a million posts left here dumbdumb

>tfw your front forks
as opposed to you're back forks right?

post moar
boipucci

Good god he's so fat he can barely reach the handlebars lmao.

686 :^)

This triggers the EF

bumping best thread

what will brexit mean for uk bikers?

asking for a freind

can i ride my bike in France still? i already cant in Paris in the daytime (although nothing has ever happened.)