/tfg/ - Titanfall General

"Am I cute, Pilot?" Edition

>Booru
tfgbooru.booru.org/index.php

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/frontierDefense (WIP)
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>Titanfall Assault Guild
Just search for tfg. Look for the Apex patch.

>News
FNN 17: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield
Operation Frontier Shield patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13502/operation-frontier-shield-the-patch-notes

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=OzkGzvWT7rY
youtube.com/watch?v=6mDQNRs5JCs
youtu.be/hX3j0sQ7ot8
youtube.com/watch?v=9vC4fuIWna0
youtube.com/watch?v=LdMCVDGOdUc
youtube.com/watch?v=FvrJLelhRFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Last thread died at 260 posts

So we're actually a dead game now?

ded thred
ded gaem

ded bois

we're all dads now
i.e. we're all dead

What the fuck happened

poor marketing, poor release date
they marched us out to die

What said. Titanfall was effectively sabotaged.

Wake the fuck up or I'll post the fucking trap

LOOK A PILOT
NOW THE ODDS ARE IN OUR FAVOR

It's getting very difficult to pretend that people actually play this game
We just have to hold out until the next FNN, and then when we know we aren't getting any more major content, we can die

I got this game less than two months ago and it's the first shooter I've been interested in almost a decade.
I can't lose it now.

>xbox is no where near being close to dead
>still hitting over 10k players

POST YOUR FAST MUSIC TO AWAKEN TFG!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak

HOT ROD
youtube.com/watch?v=OzkGzvWT7rY

I really like listening to NIN when I'm playing the game. Seeing as I get pissed just as fast as I'm going, why the hell not.
youtube.com/watch?v=6mDQNRs5JCs

Fuck stop being dead on

OI

Peace of mind and fast of foot.
youtu.be/hX3j0sQ7ot8

KEEP IT TOGETHER
STAY IN FORMATIONEYES FORWARD

hey look I can capture in 1080p 60fps now fuck you ps4

youtube.com/watch?v=9vC4fuIWna0

The world looks mighty fast through your scope.
you were fucking uncanny with your quickscopes last night

REEEEEEEEEEEE WAKE UP FUCKERS

>tfw no Frontier Defense against mutants on a flying ship

my kraber is only lvl 4.... beginners luck? :^)

You cheeky motherfucker.
To think I subscribed to your channel.
do you have the discord link?

no ask xpwnd, I think he knows the old address

Whats the best way to wean yourself off the grappling hook?

pick something else, like stim

you don't

Holo only final destination

>tfw I bought it two weeks ago

I have no issues finding attrition matches, so I'm still happy with my purchase, but the playerbase is pretty small unfortunately.

>Every FPS has at least one person aimbotting/wallhacking
>Titanfall has actual aimbot/wallhack equipment that makes it even harder to discern when someone actually is hacking
>Someone can just pop wallhack boost, turn their actual wallhacks/aimbot on and pop everyone on the screen and just use the boost as an excuse
Very smart, Respawn.

>tfw hacking squads of Spectres
>Not only do they become your allies, but they also follow you around
Why is there no Boost that drops in a squad of enhanced Spectrebros to help you out? They're cool as fuck

it actually doesnt work that way at all tho bro

with legion it's his ult, and he shreds pilots anyways, so that's the risk you take when fighting one. Virtually no one uses smart pistol.

I once saw a legion aimbotting without his core.
I also saw about 4 people using SP yesterday in my matches.

I wish there was a boost/ tactical that was just the Wi-Fi Virus burncard from the first game

well then you're shit out of luck. It's probably just because lolxbox, but I haven't seen a cheater in months

actually I play on PC

Read that again

What if you could hack stalkers and reapers, just taking longer? say stalkers take 10-ish seconds, but the stalkers around you are stunned so you don't die. Add the ability to rodeo reapers, either shooting your gun into their internals like TF1, or hacking which takes 15-ish seconds

I'm tired no bully

Maybe a boost that gives you an Arc Tool that has a limited amount of ammo that you can use to hack stalkers like the campaign. Also
>Hack Spectres in FD
>They proceed to shell enemy troops for you
Respawn I need this

Stalkers aren't really that useful

>Throwing a pulse blade at a group of spectres now hacks all of them in that particular group
Thoughts?

pulse blades have a deceptively large radius, you'd hack a fuckton of shit AND get wall hacks

>Throwable data knife that hacks things at a distance
>Spectres
>Stalkers
>Reapers
>Turrets
>Auto-titans temporarily
>Hitting it on enemy stims/phases makes them turn into teammates until they die
It's such a bad idea, it's good

>pilot data sword that lets you hack a controlled titan and steal it

>Pilot data sword
>If you rodeo a titan and stab it with it for 10 seconds, it overloads the battery and causes it to self-destruct

I want to BREED with that Titan.

FOCUS FIRE ON THAT TIT-TAN

arc nades are gay

youtube.com/watch?v=LdMCVDGOdUc

youtube.com/watch?v=FvrJLelhRFQ

I'm still pretty new to the game. Am I correct in thinking that Assault Chip and Auto-Eject are almost completely worthless?

It seems to me like nearly all the time Turbo Engine or Nuke Eject will be the most useful abilities in a given situation.

Basically yeah. Overcore is also pretty good. It starts you at 20% core meter and after you use a core, it resets at 20% again instead of 0. So basically you only have to collect 80% meter to pop a core. If you're good and able to keep your titan along for long periods of time, it helps you get a lot more mileage out of it since the average player is probably only getting a single core per titan, where as you can get 3+ per titan using overcore.

I personally don't like nuke eject because it does nothing to prolong the lifespan and effectiveness of my titan. I don't get in expecting to ever lose my titan (even though realistically I'll probably lose at least one per game), so I take kits that keep me in the fight as long as possible instead of having a dramatic finisher that only works if I get fucked up and lose.

Nuke isn't a super great pick after they made it not build meter. Turbo and Overcore are where it's at.

Imo boost and overcore are the best

>Mastiff is the most fun and rewarding gun to play
>But also the shittiest because my enemy kills me with effectively 0 HP after a point blank shot.

>Join game
>It's going fine, both teams slugging it out
>Suddenly someone in chat goes "Ah fuck it's that cheater again"
>HackersWorstNightmayr joins
>We still somehow win even though he toggled halfway in
>mfw

ps4 friends, how goes?

Assault Chip is good depending on mode, Ion/Monarch/Tone for CTF and Scorch/Legion for Bounty Hunt

Cleaning my condo b4 4:20 for some FD action, you want in?

sure, yeah. did we ever track down that dicsord link or should someone just build a new one?

I dunno im not that active, all I know of is the psn community.

You're gay

Do the prime variants ever go on sale?

Frags said that pwned might have the old link lying around, plus I heard shorty talking about it Friday night. Could also be buried in the community posts somewhere.

As a pack yes

i'm down to diccsord, i just dont want ours turning into some shitty circlejerk apart from the thread.

Agreed.
I don't wanna be part of some secrit club that shit talks the rest of tfg. I just want everyone to be able to chat and have the chance to shit talk each other like proper degenerates.

that doesn't really happen.

that being said, cheaters gravitate towards PVP and LF, especially the latter. if you take those gamemodes out you hardly play with them.

anyway i'm down to play some FD in a while, or anything else. I'll be chilling with HZD in the meantime.

>move to college
>on their internet now
>using wifi is terrible and I'm constantly freezing, jumping around, and disconnecting
>the Ethernet isn't working for me when everything should be good on my end and their IT doesn't get back until tomorrow
Who else here /contemplatingsuicide/?

not me :^)

every fucking day man...

>tfw fight phaseshitter 1 on 1
>he hits his panic button at 1 hp and dissapears
>kills me when he comes back around
why is this in the game

>can't get more than 2.02 Mbps
Kill me please.

>Nobody plays TF2 on my region
>Have to play on american servers to get any matches
>Pretty much any encounter at melee range is a loss even if I melee first
Life is suffering.

Titanfall Assault is actually pretty good but the victory cache system is retarded, they expect me to log in every 2 hours to open chests?

so how viable is titanfall online looking to be

playing with ping is an advantage thirdie

>tfw not a single data center in Canada

At least it's not every 2.5 hours like it was at launch.

While I feel Assault is interesting, much of the game is maddening. Many times, your team comp doesn't matter when you're fighting a squad that outlevels yours. Sometimes, it feels overwhelming seeing all these grunts and turrets and Pilots popping up all over the place while you don't have any resources of your own to put up any convincing fight. I want to like Assault, but I can't stand its bullshit at times.

I feel you fellow true north bro.

>While I feel Assault is interesting, much of the game is maddening.
Ha. Ironically enough, that sounds much like the proper Titanfall as well.

Canada needs to invest in more migrant camps not better and more affordable internet

How the hell do you do so well on controller? I've had to play on PS4 because my PC isn't good enough for current shooters but aiming on controller is so hard to deal with

All those mouthbreathers on your platform aren't going to be helping the threat any.

>New Tactical
>Wall picks or something not dumb
>Activate to not lose grip when wall running, the ability to run around corners while wall running, and turning around while wall running without losing momentum
>Charge based like grapple

?????????

I like this, although you can sorta do this with the grapple if skilled enough

Give me ceiling running and you've got a deal.

>Upside down ceiling running
Sounds neato

I want colosseum that's one huge sphere with a smaller sphere inside it. All gravity pulls towards the center but you can wall run on any part. And it spins.

Nope, sorry. I don't have the address. But I would be willing to make a new one

I know its not perfectly like it but isnt wall hang sorta close to it as I can see the ideas of duping other pilots and getting the drop on them

I don't think you know what that means.

in other words, make a crutch that removes the skill of air strafing while offering no benefit to players who already know how?