/bbg/- Bloodborne General

Chad Edition
Browses /dsg/ >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for depression

the OP image sucks

Hi

hi

>i dont even know what weapons i want to convert yet
It's not too hard to be able to convert all of them.

16/12 gives you everything except Steak Driver, Whirligig, Church Pick, and Rakuyo.

18/12 gives you everything except Church Pick and Rakuyo.

18/14 gives you everything except Rakuyo.

converted Rakuyo is shit, anyway. you use it, if you're mentally retarded and want to waste your host and the other cooperator's time

You must really hate Katka to shitpost about converted Rakuyo and Kirkhammer so much.

Don't meme him to death. Without a proper 50 arc build and autistic gem farming,converted weapons are absolute trash.

Make a new character if you intend to use an arc build,for your own mental health.

What's /bbg/s opinion on headpats?

I have no idea what his current build is. I just joined the conversation as he was asking about how converting weapons works.

>implying converted Rakuyo is not shit

I don't think anyone hates on the Kirk. It's just insanely slow to use in PVP hammer mode. Hitting with it is naught but a dream.

Does /bbg/ kill Rom's babies or weave through them for guerilla warfare?

First phase: kill
2nd and 3rd: Bob and weave

Start with Military Veteran, get 50 Blt

Switch the starting class for Mil Vet, it'll take out three points of Arc for something else. 9 doesn't get you any Tools, or make much of a difference.

I honestly think even shitty OC is much better than game screenshots for an OP image

>2nd and 3rd
Blacksky eye from behind a pillar.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs

>overleveled blt arc stream
>vs sarah
>Dude, cmon with your fucking gun that is really fucking annoying god ugh
goldenface.jpg

>filthyfrank

best part was seeing someone shoot him while he gestured, kill him and then spam gun shots.

Where can I find this stream?

>died to Sarah playing passive
>what the fuck like, they gun spam like this
>shoots gun ten times
>next match he fires his gun 8 times
hrm

Yeah, I could have gone lower but that was just about on the same level that little picture deserved.

>ancient elder scrolls web comic

yeah literally he shoots just as much as sarah but the thing is, he uses a fucking saif or a saw spear, sarah at least to engage has to unzip, that has a second and a half of startup, this guy can abuse both the evelyn and the saws and he still fucking dares to complain

That's better, I'd personally get 41/10 Vit/End instead of 40/11 for that 1700+ HP with 2 Clocks but it's fine either way

There you go.
Is the purpose to bulletspam as much as possible in a short amount of time?

yes. if i ever run out of bullets i'll just blank out :^)

I hope you really make that build.

that was katka, i would have done the same thing tbqh

a-are the saws really that mean to use
my arc build can only wield those, the cane, the beastcutter and the tonnitrus

hard to know who they are because this fag plays with psn ids.

Yes, Lotte, you're really boring to fight when you use the saw spear

well kinda but not in pure arc no, lotte uses them too and i have no problem with him
just don't tag them with a fully loaded evelyn and we're ok
damnation_vii

im not lotte

Saif yes, saws no

>the beast cutter
why are waifufags mentally challenged?

Why is fextralife wiki so shitty?
Is there a better source of information?

They are undoubtedly the best weapons in the game. Any kind of trade off you have with a Saw is counteracted by their insane damage ratios, speeds, unmatched trades, tiny punishing frames and deceptively large range. There is no reason to use any other weapon if your intention is to win; saws outclass every other weapon in the game.

Except that it's stale as fuck, which comes in the nature of having the best weapon in the game be a fucking hacky slashy swing stick which has the amazing unique tricked form of just doubling it's range and doing extra damage for one hit, which can be spammed ad nauseum.

>but saif is worse!
Saif is a Saw with less damage, less range, worse ratios, but has a lunge move which punishes defensive play, but can be easily parried or beaten with aggression or, you guessed it, a Saw. Babies love to hate the Saif because it doesn't give them breathing room and interrupts their safe space, but ask anyone who's actually used it; it's not nearly as amazing as the thread sucks it off for.

bloodborne-wiki is absolute GOAT

It's not even a bad weapon converted, I have yet to see anyone use it effectively besides Egg, suprisingly

>besides Egg
Hes awful with it what are you talking about?

thank you for taking the time to write that up!
i have heard Ludwigs"" is very silly also, but you didn't mention it?

anyone wanna run through Cainhurst?

pw is Nimitz

What enemy is absolute bullshit and why is it the brain suckers?

Well since you say so i could go parasite since i have more wins with it but people tend to like it less
Also i tend to do 50%saws 50% cane unless cane has a really horrible matchup like evelyn and 2handed weapons
I just want everyone to have fun so if you guys don't like saws i'll adjust my playstyle accordingly
I thought that i was mixing up my moves enough

Because as absurd as the damage numbers get, it's very predictable. It has no lunges, average range, high stamina consumption and high parry frames. To die to LHB, you need to walk into it. If you don't, you won't.

it's not really an issue, i wouldn't sweat it too much

yeah, it's just a shitty weapon in general

Can I just splurge for a moment about the Darkbeasts for a second? Their bossfights might be stupid, but goddamn, from a design and concept wise, they're the coolest bosses in the game.

so the key to a good weapon is the ability to move forward whilst attacking?

Why does marias soundtrack sound like its from fucking das3? Man that woman/guy who thinks having somebody go "aaaaaaaaa" through out an entire fucking song needs to find something else to do.

still ringing viado?

Pretty much, yea. You'd be surprised how much mobility gets you in a game all about precise dodging, parrying and positioning.

Saw spear/cleaver is literally cancer and if you use it you need to kys yourself immediately.

oops, yeah one minute. forgot I hadnt crossed the bridge yet

I'm sorry if its one of the 2 most rounded weapons in the game. Blame From for that.

>people are still posting in the old thread
>i had it open for some reason
>I need some examples of Builds

It's the brainsuckers.

>the grab has super armor and you will lose 2 insight
>they don't give it back when killed

I do. It's fine for PvE and randoms. Or when you want to use it a few matches that's okay. But if you constantly use only the saw just because it's top tier and you want to win, then kys yourself.
Not talking to you in general there, just everyone. I really wish they just did less damage. 680 AR shouldn't be possible at BL100 with a good amount of vit.

>please be a loser like me and use a shitty weapon like the beast cutter or the rifle spear

>rifle spear is shit
Nice meme, were you even at FC yesterday?

DLC Hunter tools don't count towards the Hunter's craft (collect all hunter tools) trophy. Is this correct?

Come on now user, the rifle spear isn't good

>I really wish they just did less damage
It's pretty ridonkulous when you consider it.

Saw Spear has, what 160 base damage? 170? Most of it's attacks have positive modifiers, and if you're attacking beasts there's a 20% bonus. So on an L1 you take that 160 damage and make it 250.

Meanwhile something like a Kirkhammer, with it's 210 base damage, is slower, more stamina-hevy, and if you're using the sword, take that base damage and cut it to 147, with no serration bonus or redeeming modifiers.

Saws are totally busted, which is cool from a difficulty select for PvE mentality, but pretty retarded otherwise. 170/180 fast as shit weapons is not far-enough removed from 200-210 slow as shit weapons. But that's always the problem with From games.

ringing now senpai

Correct.

It starts off good but just devolves into incoherent LAAAAAAAAA-AAA-AAAA-AA. Ludwig was the time for epic choir, failures to a lesser extent.

I win plenty of matches with it.
I'll concede it's not as good as a lot of weapons objectively but it's not beast claw tier.

>beast claw is bad
Come on now user

>please don't move, so I can hit you with my charged R2

It starts off interesting, but keeps piling on more layers onto something that's already decent to the point where it becomes an overloaded mess trying to hard to be epic.
Like Maria's design itself.

Cool, thanks

yeah, beast claw is better ahhahahaha

Rifle Spear charge > muh beast claws

If you could get the insight back, they wouldn't be bullshit. Its such a weird design choice.

I want to FUCK Maria!

The rifle spear has 1 useable attack
The beast claws at least has a whole kitchen sink of shit you can do, and a different moveset with the rune

>implying everyone who's not retarded will ever get it by that charge
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

>People shitting on the Beast Cutter.
Wh-why? Its a decent weapon that hits like a goddamn train in chain mode.

Because bbg loses to it

Who wants to bring an end to this nightmare and face the moon presence with me?
Ring in the Hunter's Dream, password is bbg

Just trying to kill Loran Darkbeast. How does the breaking work? I always break both of his hind legs and don't manage to break his arms. Can I re-break the hind legs? Also does the breaking point rely on damage or do the more heavy hitting/blunt weapons break em faster?

can you guys please stop fucking responding to him

The entire weapon is a parry frame you need to walk into to get hit by it.

It's stagger that builds up breakage. After a limb is broken, the boss must reset it's limbs, usually telegraphed by a red glow or roar, before you can break them again.

Too bad the beast claws do no damage and can't stagger for shit, so all you're doing is flailing like a retard with no range before getting crushed.

You just need to position them for the dicking.

thanks user!

At least you can hit enemies without waiting 3 seconds to rev up your ride on lawn mower

the only way to lose against the shit cutter is being afk

this guy is wrong, a limb breaks after 20% of the total hp has been dealt to it, and each limb can only be broken once. once a limb breaks he will try and buff twice, giving you time to break another

>implying anyone won't just get behind you as soon as they see you charging the attack

Still ringing? I'm here.