/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

Lazy Raydric edition.

>which server is /rog/ playing?

OriginsRO
5x/5x/5x/3x Episode 0.9 pre-trans with updates coming
Guild: Moebros
PM Routver or ask any Moebro for invite, we idle east of Prontera tool dealer.
Classic spawns, check wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Main_Page for info also @whereis [mob name] and @mapmobs [map name]

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting, ROtards.

What's a good name for a guild for the alts?

dead game. dead thread. dead guilds. RO is never coming back and tree of saviour will never recover from the damage done.

Its ogre

please don't compare RO to ToS

As someone who spent far too many hours in both games in their alpha builds i very much will
sir.

ROG is like a drug addict trying to recreate that first high, it will never happen

they aren't alike at all aside from similar aesthetics and bgm

You could say the same about jejnibble and RO.

>he says while playing on the keknewal aberration that is re:tard

there's a big gap between "muh alpha ro is only true ro XD" and jejnibbal

since when was alpha even public? do you live in korea?

emblem

jinx is pure, delet immediately

emblems are 24x24 nerd

Re:tards don't even post here anymore, user. Guess they were too dumb to remember to breathe and died.

Since when I'm talking about the alpha? There is a huge difference between RO form release to trans and lelnipple.

apparently you're not who i was responding to, who was going on about "muh alpha experience"

trans is literally the worst reiteration of ro

Only because keknebbal isn't RO.

identify a problem with trans that isn't AD or EDP

protip: you can't

Creators are so cute they make my dick hard. I think that's a problem

Daemos can you invite me?

nigga restart is ded

restart is ded

Bots are back in restard.

>tfw 2 maps south of morroc is full of bots
>all wearing the same shitty poring hat

Probably some chinese mafia milking that map everyday. Also pops is rising from 2kbabs to 3.4k bots

I dont like how trans classes started the "every class needs a oneshotting skill" trend but, the updates until renewal brought a lot of fun stuff.

Before trans, you were pidgeon holed into having and needing a few items almost every class needed raydric card, wizards needed the phen and often those cards were VERY pricey.

All the cards that followed the trans update brought new ways to play builds and the new gear which often was a less effective version of a card (think of vidars boots or vali manteau) was often sold at very reasonable prices even for new players so it was relatively easy to acquire something new.

Also
>5/5/3 rates

Never understood why every server does that. I'd rather have 3/3/5. What's the point in being high level with npc gear? When you have some gear together levels are very easy to get

>whole game revolves around one single skill
>this somehow isn't a big enough problem

bullshit a knight posted a pic of him in re:start the other day

i could post a pic of me in geffen but whats the point
it
s
ded

prove that it is dead then

>the other day
Like a week ago.

Even if some guy keeps being re:tarded, /rog/, as a group, isn't playing Re:Tard anymore.

let it go

no u

Moebros is now a spic guild.

>spic clique
>ayyva clique
>moebros clique
>leaf clique
>chains clique
>alt guild clique
Is getting out of hand!

at least openkore hasn't bypassed it yet, once it does we'll be back at 8k again

Fox slapper.

Foxyslapper sounds like someone's alt. "Zurra zorras" have a good ring tho.