GGG went TOO FAR with the ES nerfs.
There must be reparations.

Dual Wield or Shield Gladiator?

just doing tier 1 maps with the discord gäng

nth for shit league

>freeposting in the op
Brave

I want the old boss health back.

What happens when you run 2xCWDT that are the same level? And when is a higher damage threshold superior to a lower one?

Someone sell me some Sunder rares

>Nerfs life

>clearspeeder tears

we have the best crybabies, don't we folks?

PSA: Scorching Ray seems to be causing crashes for multiple people. Use with caution.

>Implying this has changed the game for clearspeeders at all
Now they just have even more reason to skip bosses.

>play build
>enjoying it a lot
>can't wait to get to maps and begin farming for real
>finally do it
>run like 20 white maps and get bored to death and want to try a new build/quit the game
>repeat every few months/years
I mean what's the point of even playing if every single item is pretty much already available on the market by people who are much more dedicated than you are.

Maybe when they realize that the only builds that can go ES are the builds that got outed as 20k+ builds, ED and RF. Aurabot too I guess but that shit is just busted in every way anyway.

maybe ssf is for you

Did anyone try Hierophant DP, I'm curious if its strong enough for guardians and shaper?

>can't ween myself off my tabula

stop being a stingy piece of shit

See, but then there is no point in farming because you can't sell the great things you can potentially find.
Maybe these games aren't for me, at least not for prolonged playing.

Learn to price/craft rare items
It's a lot of fun once you get good at it

>Freeposting in the OP

Is it worth pathing over to Zealot's Oath for the ED regen if I'm already an occultist?

so you're saying i can post in this thread for FREE?

>4k health
>4k armor
>Merc Lab Izaro's leap slam still one-shots me
Fuck me. Do you need to be done with maps before you even attempt this shit?

Why cant just buff monster hp on maps? It doesnt make sense, you clear a map in 40~50 sec, then the boss fight takes almost 2 minutes. And for what? Buffing trash and a little nerf on boss hp could be nice. My opinion.

Charged dash is giving me headaches now
How the fuck do people deal with blink strike then? Everything makes loud noises and the screen moves too much uuugh

SRS is so much more /comfy/

Evade, nigga.

retard

>getting hit by one of the most telegraphed attacks in the game

also he was probably buffed to hit you for 4k+.

Brig unable to handle and/acclimate to overstimulation is a common symptom of autism and aspergers

I dropped ice crash for that reason. My eyes couldn't take more than 30 minutes of that shit.

Are there any big health stuff i missed here?`
I tried trading for some armor with +hp but only got like 200hp more.
Currently at 2800hp lvl 72

Some of the new mobs have lots of hp, especially the big kitava demons.

so what is the new post-game leveling spot before maps? Reliquary?

Yes, ossuary is fine too.

>3 dex nodes instead of a 5% life node
>cloth and steel
>not going for the marauder damage+life area

the fuck

Does bloodrage work with damage on full life and VP?

there is no reason to not go straight to maps after killing kitava

user I've played like 10+ hours of poe this weekend and literally didn't get out of the house
Do you srsly think calling an autistic will cause any kind of emotional reaction?

You mean ice bite? At least I think that's the problem. That shit has to go
*brrr* BAM *brrr* BAM
*brrr* BAM
>kill me

>just 6-linked my weapon
>realise I don't actually have a top in mind for this build nor any other 6L

What do I get just a 6 socket belly?

>Mfw killing every non meta build by buffing boss hp
lol

I just started playing 4 days ago.
The problem is that i can survive just fine except sometimes i die in 1 second.
i think this is cause my hp.

jeweller's touch+belly/carcass

What should my hp be around at a8?
and after a10?

Yeah, I can't fucking do Merc Lab. Too bad at videogames. I think I'm just gonna skip this shit until there's one without the curse fonts.

>play a non-meta build that handles bosses well but doesn't clear as fast as others
>3.0 comes around and the build finally gets to shine
>whiners on /poeg/ claim to speak for me and ask for the changes to be reverted

Hardbabies will push 6-8k for A10.

Jesus...
I have 1.5k in A8 ;_;

is Jeweler's Touch rarer now? I used to get it all the time now I hardly see it

more like 4k-4.5k, 6-8k is around red maps

Fuck if I know, I'll never play that shit.

just specced out of four nodes to take Zealot's Oath

It's definitely worth it
I don't think I can die now unless I get 1 hit

>press escape before being ingame
>game turns off
whoever made the decision to have it this way should be hanged

how good is -25% curse effect as a defensive mechanic

>can't try to buy anything on poe.trade because everything is being price manipulated

nice game

>I'm retarded
nice job bud

i want to play 2.2 offline

PT was right

Do not take small stat nodes unless you have to for travelling between clusters.
If you need extra stats temporarily from the tree take the big +30 nodes.

what lvl do I need to get on the ladder on HC

the site is bugged for me

Boy it sure is fun to fight map bosses with a billion hp and no source of flask charges.

lmao your build is actual dogshit

The pantheon passive for flask charges is secretly op. You can kite bosses for days whilst recuping flask charges

Is shield charge worth using if my movement speed modifier is only +34%?

>play gratuitous game
>start bitching
It's a free country.

Took me 2 hours to buy a belly how are people sniping these so fast.

Holy shit Skeleton Mages are going to get the shit nerfed out of them, this is busted as fuck.

Fuck I guess I'm not meta.

price fixing + private indexers = belly cost will more than double in the coming days

Meanwhile, you were lucky enough to profit from fake belly cost manipulated by someone else: it's was their effort, and theirs to buy. You basically stole a belly for free.

Just got a Kaoms Heart drop. What are some (not rf) cool builds with it?

I've got 90/91 waypoints found. I've completed every quest and took every waypoint I can see. Anyone got ideas for what I'm missing?

Well I'm just glad I got one, though 50c is normal, if not a bit dire for one.

Is this the worst trading has ever been? Plebbit is normally bitching about price fixing and trading most of the time, but the official forums, reddit and this general are all grousing over it as well.
Part of me wants to imagine Chris will finally wake the fuck up and do something about it.

What glove base is best for G/B sockets?

pastebin.com/ypmjxNGA
I made a feeble attempt at copying a niggamahu cyclone without looking at a build directly. How bad is it?

Harsh times in Wraeclast, exiles are being dick to each others, as planned by Mr. Wilson. He won't do shit, cause this would ruins immersion. At least he finally now has his cutthroat league. This only way out is SSF and its 0% drop rate.

Lifesprigs still decent leveling uniques?

Any build using a 2h weapon

of course they are

good through 30ish

>tfw can't mine anymore while playing PoE because your pool died

>tfw when you trade currency with someone that's obviously a chinese goldfarmer

Playing POE with 3 other people. Is there any builds that are supporty where I make the group way better but I can't really solo? Or is that like not a thing and I should just pick something from the list of generic as fuck AOE builds?

Thoughts on a maximum evasion build that uses dreamfeather and queen of the forest?

If you have Cloak of Define do you need Mind of Matter on the passive tree? Because the cloak gives 10% from mana and the passive gives 30%.

The only people I can actually get a trade off are bots, everyone else is just having their stock cleaned out by bots or have it priced too high and are ignored.
Buying currency is fucking miserable right now

>Cloak of Define

I heard there's a thing called auramancer where you stack auras. Check it out.

fucking retard holy shit

>t. angry internet nerds

enjoy your 0 life retard

>wake up
>bunch of people have completely misunderstood how to do a trap build

okay look it's super simple

you need THREE OR FOUR traps. 3 if you're using ____ Trap gems (like Fire Trap or Ice Trap or whatever), 4 if you're using spell traps (so Trap Support), probably 3 if you're using a mix (depends on cooldowns, you have to work out the specifics on your own)

"well that sounds like shit" be quiet. Cluster Trap is the single strongest support in the entire game, giving an effective 160% More multiplier. That's like 3 links in one gem socket. that's really fucking good. so it's really easy to get 6L-level damage and still have 3-4 traps. you stick some in the same 6L or in your boots or whatever, so like

ice trap - lightning trap - cluster trap - elefocus - trap and mine damage - controlled destruction

that's 2 5Ls but it's like 2 7Ls because of cluster trap

"okay now i have multiple traps but my damage in PoB is shit it says i do 10k per trap and throw 4 traps per throw so that's only 40k damage per throw and 120k for the entire cooldown?????"

you throw 3 times per second with all the tree trap nodes

that's 120k dps in a NAKED 6L with no curses or auras or anything, and that's actually 2 5L setups (ice trap and lightning trap in the same piece of equipment) so it could be like 180k dps if they flew solo

"yeah but i can only throw 3 times before i run out of traps"

that's why you have 3 or 4 trap setups you dumbass, so you can throw lots of traps

any d3 fag lurking here? (yes, d3g is dead, literally doesn't exist anymore)

I don't want to shitpost, just a quick answer:
I got one X ancient item that I always wanted but the bonus affix was absolute shit (153% on a possible 150%-200%)

assuming I use the reroll legendary function, will I get another of this item with the ancient effect or it will be a ordinary legendary version (with a small chance to be ancient like when upgrading rare to legendary)

oh come on, what the hell!

EVERYTHING dies

Until someone actually shows a trap build being good, your reddit post means nothing.

It can and will roll non ancient