Tell me about your first car

Tell me about your first car...

Turquoise Peugeot 106 diesel with a whopping 55 HP diesel engine. It's still driven to this day by my mother.

2006 Fiat Grande Punto with 1.9JTD 130BHP.
Had it for 7 months and sold it to a friend a month ago.
I will never buy such an old car again.

besides 3rd gear i fucked up still reliable

Friend had this car for 2 years. Literally everything broke in it and he just scrapped it when gearbox box died. He could have fixed it but he simply rage quited.

It's in my garage right now. Boring but economical and reliable.

I miss it

TFW you beat on it like a redneck beats on his wife and it just wont die

>Ivy Bridge i5 sticker

C250 that my sister lent me....almost got a dui.

I had 6n. 1.4 was hoat for reliability but with 60 hp plus ac I had trouble with 0.8 matiz on straight line. Also rust on fenders

2002 330i

03 Chevy Malibu, I hated it because it was so slow and bouncy but honestly I kind of miss it sometimes, it was comfy

I beat the shit out of it, took it mudding and literally never cleaned the undercarriage afterwards and it never had one issue

>6n
thats where you made your mistake. 6n2 is god tier

Pic related, 71 Ford Torino. Was my first car, and I still DD it everywhere. Runs like a top, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Hand me down from one of my older sisters
little sister wrecked it.

surprisingly quick and nimble when driving like an idiot

Did not know how good I had it.

My first car was a 1988 Mercury Grand Marquis.

It was red, it had no trim, the seats were torn, the AC compressor was completely locked up, neither of the rear windows worked, I ditched it after it got a hole in the head last year at 500,000-ish miles.

Overall, for $50 as a first car it was definitely worth it.

'97 Mazda 626

Learned to drive in it when I was 9 years old.
Still have it 10 years later, used to fix it up with my dad when something broke.

He taught me how to drive in tight spaces and I remember crashing into a wall because I couldn't see it. He got mad for a second but then remembered I was only 9 so how could I have known.

96 Ford Contour

Got it for free from a family friend. Honestly couldn't ask for a better first car. It was slow as shit and made just north of 110 hp but it was fun to hit the rev limiter. Finally got rid of it when it finally cracked the block when it overheated the third time
I should have flushed the coolant like I wanted to but never got around to it. a I've moved on to better, faster cars but I'd like to pick up a SVT some day

>The year is 2007
>I get my uncles '93 Nissan Sentra
>some nog jammed a screwdriver in the driver side door so the lock is broken
>have to get in the passenger side, unlock it, get out and get in the other side
>dad keeps saying we'll get it fixed eventually
>open the passenger side door for grils
>"oh thank you user you're such a gentleman"
>"yeah can you reach over and unlock my door, thanks"
>tfw
>go to college but can't take the car
>get a call from mom
>"How did you drive this thing! There is basically no break fluid!"
>I didn't know the difference
ngl I miss that car a little bit.

Ford Tempo "Sport". 2.3l 4cyl. The only thing sporty about it was the alloy rims which were a big deal in the 80's.

Had a buttery smooth 5-speed though and man did I get laid a lot and have a great time tooling around in my college days in that car.

1988 white Ford tempo 4 door

3speed auto, no overdrive

No a.c.

98 hp

No tape player

Crank windows

Manual mirrors

It had been my father's company car. Which he purchased for basically nothing after getting rid of the company car program.

>2004 nissan sentra
>auto
>1.8 4cyl, 112hp, it loved to rev, but not high
>no abs

i was the 4th owner, i bought it in 2010, with 35k miles
It was accidentally left inside a fumigated house so it stunk so fuckin bad because of pesticides and shit in there.
i tried every method of cleaning it, and you best bet i had black ice in there, but the stench was too strong to kill completely.
I beat the shit out of it on the daily, in fact i crashed it twice
but it still kept going.

i have many memories of driving the car like a mad motherfucker literally everywhere i went, because i was so slow that you had to floor it to go anywhere with some reasonable speed

I hand me down'd it to my sis in 2013, and the transmission shit the bed in 2017 (with the way i drove the car, im surprised it didnt happen sooner), and she got another car

Red 1999 Honda CRV
served me well for 2 years of high school, then I got t-boned one morning by some bitch who tried to run a red light in a snowstorm.

1995 V8 ute
>Vee ate
>supercharger
>dents
>paint looked like chicken pox with rust inhibitor over all the little spots
>fucked exhaust
>joocy exhaust note
>joocy whine over 3000rpm
>sikk skidzā„¢
>doughnuts
>drink driving
>repelled pussy like rain-x
>melted the knock sensor 4 times a year
I still drive it because love it and can't bring myself to sell it.

1993 Dodge sprit, blew the head gasket going 100 in it. It had like 156k miles on it

god bless you

does this count was 11 when i got it

My uncle sold me his VS Commodore V8 for my first car, hooned the fuck out of it for a few years. Late 90s Falcons/Commodores are great first cars if you're on a budget

1984 Vauxhall Astra Mk.2 "Antibes"
1.3 i4
pic related but blue

Notable features:
>loose trim
Where the silver stripe is in the pic, mine had black rubber trim.
On the front doors this detatched at the back, and as its weight slowly pulled more of the trim off it eventually broke loose during a trip. Held on only by the front clip, it turned into flailing tentacles of pain which I only discovered after it thumped me in the side of the head while driving with the window down.

>dogshit alarm
An aftermarket alarm that was the cheapest lowest effort installation ever. The only way to turn it on/off was a small key barrel mounted under the steering column facing vertically downwards.
This was a little awkward to get the key into, and since it only gave you 5 seconds before it activated I set the thing off many times.

>bodywork optional
The nearside front wing rusted a bit and detatched at the rear causing it to flap about when the car was moving making a lot of noise.
I didn't gaf and pop riveted it back in position. To the plastic wheel well liner.

>"potluck" handbrake
The cable for the handbrake sometimes "decided" that it wasn't going to be connected to anything today, and when you pulled it, you ended up with the handbrake in your armpit as you confusedly mashed the footbrake while repeatedly trying to get the thing to work.
Sometimes, even when the handbrake was "on" it wouldn't hold the car. It was most capricious.

>hunger for death
The crowning achievement of motoring terror was achieved when this piece of shit started to apply brakes when any extra weight was put on the front wheels.
This meant that every corner you went round at anything more than 20-25 would end up with the car leaning to the outside of the corner, which would then apply the brake on that front wheel and try to drag you out of the corner.

I drove this spiteful turd for 18 months before I was in a position to replace it.
I'm glad its fucking landfill.