Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last thread:

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

>ara, ara user-kun, come to bed already

How do we save Arisa?

nerf aegis

>Rune, Blood and Shadow
Welp, I suppose those babbies will be happy now that it's back to 3 craft meta. Hahaha

Nerf dragon maybe?

Sorry, my standards aren't THAT low.

Better than Bloodverse before the nerfs

Do you like their meta?

>unga, unga, and kektar
Truly the game is saved.

Dragon, Control meta. Or just play Neutral B&B, negative playrate but same winrate compared to minor crafts against broken meta like Blood and Shadow. You will never win vs Rune. Thank you.

Arisa rewards the roaches with her body after every win!

How do you get these sleeves?

Be born in glorious nippon

Shut the fuck up. It's now 3 crafts instead of 2. You should be celebrating.

Neutral, Blood&Shadow again. How have it changed?

>They fell for the B&B meme
There hasn't been a Forest legend worth crafting since DE. Even Wolf is back to meme tier after being relevant for about a month in RoB.

How come Witch is suddenly is so good? Was there a card release I missed?

Although I sometimes lose to dragon, I don't find it a big problem for forest. The biggest problem is haven and everything about that class should be nerfed. Tenko should be nerf and every fucking single card of haven should be nerfed, twice.

Blood is not a big problem too. Rune is annoying but there is only these much they can do. Shadownigger of course need to be nerfed. Just nerf Eachtar, foul tempest, and death breath and we are all set. Sword is our biggest nemesis but I won't wish a nerf upon that class.

Here's the breakdown of the top played decks.

Forest just need the Roach package and auto-fill.

They switch to neutral unga. There's maybe 3 actual Rune cards being used in the deck.

Not an argument

Roach package is a very tight list, there is not much you can autofill.

need a concede

>only roach is somewhat close to viable
like clockwork,forest won't have any viable deck till that card exists

Sorry reddit kekster but these are ironic posts. Aggro meta fucks Forest, so the problem are Blood, Neutral and our special everything Shadow.

thanks user

when do we get new portraits? I can't play haven as that god damn religous bitch.

birb isn't thqt great either

You can auto-fill twins and grass.

>birb isn't thqt great either

>Autofill
>Specific cards

Forest can deal with aggro alright. Just against haven you can never have any board unless it is storm haven.

>not liking based Garuda

>He doesn't like forever seventeen.

>crystal bombarder dies to an effect from an evolved follower before it can spellboost the cards
lmao what,whoever thought designed this way should be shot

That applies to every other evolve effect in the game.

but this makes the card especially shit

? Active player has always had effect priority. If you Hector Yurias you don't get pinged by him, etc.

>1PP 1/2 forest follower
>Young archer
>Whenever an enemy follower comes into play, deal 1 damage to it

Will this card save forest?

>tfw there isn't any way to make a mill deck
I just want to make my opponent hate the game.

>I just want to make my opponent hate the game.
That's what Seraph is for.

OTKs and Dshift are for that.

Well you can mill your own deck with discard dragon.

DELETE THIS

Would be nice if you could combine JO and Mills somehow.

I will quite understand why they didn't give Forest the discard stuff, and Dragon the cards that benefit from large hand size.

I prefer Eris looking girls.

*never quite

Yeah, but OTKs are immediate. I want my opponent to get upset when they have to discard their wincon multiple times because they have too much trash in their hand. Dshift is also not that drawn out, though it is fun.

Just make Altered Fate 3 cost and make it discard both hands. :^)

Hey, user-kun! Come play Shadowverse with us!

why are japs so ugly?

That Eris is a guy, right?

The good looking one don't play kids games

>Rune is back at tier 1
Just great. I love playing into not knowing if I should be mulling for DShift or fucking neutral.

Will they be sad if I curbstorm them with my vengeance blood deck?

Stats as of last week: There's more runefags on masters than blood or shadow.

Top 11 most played decks on Masters+.

Nah, that just means there's more autistic braindead bandwagons self reporting.

What do you do with neutral rune when you can't 1-2-3-alice?

lose

Who know? I'm only posting stats. But I still play neutral rune on masters for dailies and my winrates are ridiculous for reasons I don't understand, half of them aren't even on-curve plays.

Keep drawing your entire deck. There's 2 neutral rune out there, one with Saha and another one less brick. You get Hectar with its full card value along with evolve points and Falise, you can't go wrong with this bullshit.

>tfw this game legit starts to feel like a chore
I want to play something else but can't because I need to do my fucking dailies.

>Dragon
>large hand size

>Neutrune winrate already down 3% as the bandwagonners start to pile on
>Aggro Blood winrate actually increased

>win 3 as haven or forest
>reroll
>win 6 ranked
Yeah I think I'm legit going to just not do a mission deliberately for the fist time in 9 months.

>rerolling missions that grant more than 20g
You got what you deserved.

>thinking 20 extra coins worth the 3 hours it take to do them

Stop being shit

>just go 1st and don't get matched with blood/shadow, bro
Sorry I'm not a desperate poor newfag like you.

>Getting this mad

>girls

>not playing neutral rune
Thinking.

>forest literally unplayable winrates for months
Reminder homecoming shouldn't have been nerfed. It died for highroll meme decks like elana and daria.

I'm still not sure whether the neutral rune lists getting popular are the ones with sahaluci or the normal ones

>neutral rune
Why does everyone keep shilling this shit deck? I always fucking brick with it and NEVER draw Alice. I can do much better with shadow or blood, doesn't change the fact that I'm not going to spend any more time than I need to on this shitty game.

Forest has a hard time dealing with amulets. I hope they give forest something that can banish enemy amulets or return amulet to its owner's hand.

Considering my experience on ladder, 85% is alice neutral, 15% saha neutral.

I don't like traps. I think they're gay. So yes I prefer girls(female) WITHOUT dicks.

Neutral rune bandwaggoners are actually the same shit players who always drive down the winrate when they hop onto their FOTM deck.

>shit deck

But of course stats mean nothing to you unless it's midrange shadow or aggro/vengeance/control blood, only those stats are the truth.

Just bandwagon shitters bandwagonning. Literally can't think for themselves. On the plus side these guys are usually free wins for my aggro blood deck.

>tfw no snek waifu.

I meant her age you flaming homosexual. Stop thinking about female dicks.

>Neutrune winrates dropping as the plays increase.

>it's suddenly not shit because game ai said so
A month ago nobody would even look at it. Fucking bandwagoners.

>amulets
>relevant

What's her name?

>mfw just lost to disco dragon otk

I'm no prophet, but I doubt neutral rune would drop winrates back to subpar 50% anytime soon, as theoretically there should be more "idiot metasheep" lowering the winrate down, it's still at a higher winrate than midrange shadow. Cygame nerfs problably incoming in a week anyway so neutral rune will last 1 more week.

Based Dragonbro

Just like ptp forest, except ptp forest literally dropped to 30% when bandwagoners jumped in. Neutral rune didn't drop to that level of winrates

If we do not fix it, it will be the Achilles' heel of forest when they finally become tier 1.

>first time hearing alberts new etb line
shits fucking gay

Well the fact is that midrange shadow has entered Dshift territory where the hate isn't commensurate with the winrate. I get why people hate Eachtar. Just like how Dshift used to kill control decks, Eachtar kills any other midrange board flood decks. You just can't outvalue shadow on the board after turn 7 with boardflood. But it's actually a weaker deck than aggro blood because dominating the board after turn 7 doesn't matter if you're already in lethal range by then.

Well neutrune is a much more braindead deck than PtP forest, but it's not so braindead that the bandwagonners can't fuck the winrate. Reminds me of OTK Gobu in RoB. People didn't realize how disgusting the deck was because all the bandwagonners couldn't match the 60%+ winrates that the experienced roach players were getting in masters.