vicioussyndicate.com

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>HGG Choose your Champion
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hgg-finals-2017/choose-your-champion

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/hk799cag
hearthpwn.com/decks/907382-top-20-legend-dk-tempo-warrior-guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>control meta

How much cancer is /hsg/?

strawpoll.com/hk799cag
strawpoll.com/hk799cag
strawpoll.com/hk799cag

I thought I was safe behind two taunts against a pirate warrior with no cards in hand. Then he topdecked fool's bane, cleared both my taunts and got lethal with his 3/4.

ROOOIDE ETERNAL HAHAHA!

I'm playing Raza dk priest so it's not like I'm cancer free here

What beats Jade Druid? It doesn't matter if it loses to everything else, I will play it anyway.

>taunt card viable
>the strongest card is a 10 mana card
>beefy minions
>stall until you can win

Looks pretty control-ish to me.

MRGGLGLGLGLLL PALADIN

So desperate to argue aren't you

murloc pally
aggro token druid
pirate warrior
midrange token druid
quest mage

I don't know what to do anymore...
Before this expansion I used to go infinite in arena, got up to 6k gold from nothing over the course of a few months.
No I just can't fucking go past 3 wins. In the twenty or so arenas I've played since KFT came out, most of them have been 2 or 3 wins, with two exceptions being a 6 win run and a 7 win run.
I'm down to 5k gold. I can't fucking explain it. Is it because arena became even more draft-dependant than ever?
Everyone and their mother has a Lich King and two Bonemares in their deck.

>HGG
Stop putting this into your opening posts you fucking flaming masochist faggots.
I want to masturbate to chink basement dweller games like a proper nerd, not look at your shitty game.
Fuck
OFF

Gone from rank 23 to rank 5 playing nothing but tempo warrior

Should I try to hit legend or is it impossible to keep winning with memes

Can't argue if I am right :^)

Tempo is dead

>Should I try to hit legend
nothing will make you hate this game more than climbing from 5-legend. Just play at your own pace if you value your sanity.

Yet it seems like most of my losses are me dying by turn 8...
Oh and right now there's this faggot on my new run. At 0-0...

Highroll Priest reporting in

post dick

isn't malygos rogue like unplayably bad now

every class gets so much armor

Murloc Paladin with a whooping 54% winrate against Jade Druid is the best you can do.

Does Murloc Paladin even have a weakness?

Is it possible to make murloc work in the current meta?

By tempo is dead I don't mean you should skip 4/6 turns. But I'm a bad player as well.

Nevermind

I've done around 10 arenas, with 2 going 12, one going 1-3, two 5-3 and rest +8. I just always pick paladin or rogue, since picking mage always puts me against people with ridiculous decks.

You generally just need a good early game because of all the win more commons that kft introduced. Otherwise you just lose.

Depending on the deck it's warlock/shaman or hunter/pirate

>57% WR
>Is it possible to make murloc work?

As you can see in the log I played a Sen'Jin on turn 4 and a Second-rate Bruiser on turn 5. Hardly "skipped" those turns.

Neck yourself neckbeard. We got potential free packs and every user here has a right to know.

any hunter meme decks pop up in the last week?

hearthpwn.com/decks/907382-top-20-legend-dk-tempo-warrior-guide

Kinda similar but mine has -2 blood +2 animated berserker

-1 elise -1 bonemare +1 rotface +1 king mosh

But this guys dick is probably better than mine since hes legend and I'm not

Hungry Crab

But what do you do if you run out of cards?

is exodia mage fun?

There is only my justice now.

Why didn't you drop kabal turn 3?

The only weaknesses of Murloc Pally are the ones you bring to the table.

I quit this game just before Wrath of the Old Gods

Is it even possible to come back and have usable decks without spending like £200 or months and months of grinding with shitty decks?

Because I played Stonehill on turn 3.

no

>Raza Void Priest vs Raza Void Priests
Jesus fucking Christ, this shit was intense. And both of us got Benedictus from Kabal Courier. I thought this is never going to end, but it was ridiculously fun.

you're shivering. Are you afraid?

no

Dust all your old stuff that you can't play in wild anymore. If you don't have 8000+ dust you can't make a single deck but one aggro deck of your choice

So I've been playing the Warlock DK deck for a while and made it to rank 10, but now Ress Priest and Druids are everywhere and are giving me a lot of problems now. I have everything except The Lich King. What should I craft to increase my chances againts those decks?

You hit people in the face.

Depending on what kind of draft you get, you really need to alter your playstyle. If your opponent clearly gets the card advantage on you, you have to hit face more. With the loss of offering rate bonuses on things like meteor, primordial drake, and other type of removal, you can afford not playing around removal.

>opponent drafted more "le elemental synnergy xD"
>he wins automatically

zzz
give me a reason to keep playing this game

dont

This card really has big potential in the future.

Servant of kalimos should never be able to discover itself

Probably nothing
I switched to Paladin because beating highroll Priest with Warlock is basically impossible

Oh wow I'm sorry. But it'll get better next game it won't

Hey buds, I've opened a Youtube channel and looking for advice on what Hearthstone content to create. It's a dual WoW/Hearthstone channel so doing both. I've got my WoW content set up but still not so sure about the Hearthstone stuff.

Some examples I'm thinking of:

>WTF Moments videos, where crazy shit happens
>Expanion reviews
>Meta deck reviews
>New player guides (from maximizing gold gain and what's the best bang for your buck purchase, to what kind of decks new players can make, etc.)

Give me your suggestions, please!

has anyone tried rouge quest with moroes

SMOrc

I honestly can't. Wild arena used to be great, then standard was ok and now it's complete shit.

Having 2 Warleader on board means Shadowreaper Anduin clears your whole board.

Pretty huge weakness, desu.

bad

Yeah, it's no good.

No one's going to watch your channel.

Sorry.

why

Just dust all your wild cards

Makes me mad af when people complain they cant make a deck wtih 40 packs then refuse to disenchant their imaginary secondary card collection that they will literally never use again

i want a fun memedeck that is reasonably complex to play and i can craft with 5k dust

what deck would this be

elemental mage

idk why people shat on this card in the previews. I prefer it to rat pack.

>WTF Moments videos, where crazy shit happens
Everyone and their grandma makes these.

>Expanion reviews
>Meta deck reviews
>New player guides
Are you actually good enough to give advice or are you just going to read shit of tempostorm or wherever?

I dropped my secondary win condition (giants and the copy guy) and added netherspite historian and book wyrms to fuck with priests. It loses even harder against nzoth priests and jades tho

quest rogue is really bad now after the nerf and loses to aggro
moroes is bad beacuse there are just too many many to deal 1 dmg and he gets kill too quickly for you to get any value

because it's a dead draw if your opponent has a 2 man 3/x on the board

videos of Frozen Elsa and Spiderman playing hearthstone

There's no point in doing the first one. The other three are only viable if you're actually good.

not drawing warleader is an insta loss

finja

Is blizz ever gonna stop making incredibly snowbally cards low mana?

>priest vs priest in arena
>he coins a 2/3 and then plays the 2/2 that buffs minions
>2/3 is now a 3/4 and beats my 3/3
>game is over by turn 5

fun times

Link?

lost

A better idea is to steal idea from r/customhearthstone and custom cards from /hsg/ and post it there. If you ever hit a jackpot and one of the card is in the future expansion, brag about it and post it everywhere to get your channel recognized.

Maybe you could compare the wow lore with hearthstone representations? That could be unique.

They didn't think about arena even for a millisecond while making KoFT.

SAVE MEEEEEEEEE

this
rip off Nobbel, but do it more than randomly every few weeks, and use cards with actual lore instead of explaining what a prostitute is

Go see a shrink.

I'm gonna try a tempo quest mage with arcane giants and no secret package, like there's so many good cards I want to put in a mage deck and cutting slots for acraneologist isn't worth it

Ah, but the secret is you put both in ure deck

should i do a quest or a exodia mage deck

Nigga what are you doing? Why would you craft a Warlock deck instead of disenchanting that shitty hero card and go Token Druid

DisguisedToast already do that.

quest is exodia though

pirate hunter

The most balanced game mode right now desu

im stupid, i meant secret or exodia

/hsg/ how do I not get dumpstered by murloc pally and pirate warrior, the only money Ive spent is Karazan

### Dragon Priest
# Class: Priest
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 1x (1) Holy Smite
# 1x (1) Potion of Madness
# 1x (1) Power Word: Shield
# 1x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) Netherspite Historian
# 1x (2) Radiant Elemental
# 2x (2) Shadow Word: Pain
# 2x (3) Shadow Word: Death
# 1x (3) Stonehill Defender
# 1x (4) Eternal Servitude
# 1x (4) Priest of the Feast
# 1x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
# 2x (4) Shifting Shade
# 1x (4) Tortollan Shellraiser
# 1x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
# 1x (5) Darkshire Alchemist
# 2x (5) Drakonid Operative
# 1x (5) Kabal Songstealer
# 1x (5) Onyx Bishop
# 1x (6) Bone Drake
# 1x (6) Book Wyrm
# 1x (6) Dragonfire Potion
# 1x (8) Free From Amber
# 1x (8) Medivh, the Guardian
# 1x (9) Obsidian Statue
#
AAECAa0GFIoBlwLlBOyuAqqyAs6zApK0AqG3ArW7AuG/Auq/AtjBAtzBApvCApnIApvLAsfLAsrLAuXMAubMAgXTCtcK+rACgrUCursCAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Add for challenge a friend quest
Kangaxx #1340

>tfw you're tired of all the bullshit so you make a deck with just about every card to eat murlocs and eat pirates and eat divine shield and eat taunts and eat secrets and eat weapon and eat 1 mana spells

it doesn't win much but at least I have fun, the time of 1 round.

But it's not

>attaching kibler's likeness to your post

umm, sweetie?

>currently 5-10
All 5 win against Jade Drood and i rope bm for the lethal.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being total shit and 10 being complete pro, how good are these streamers:

>Kripp
>Reynad
>Kibler
>Savjz
>Kolento
>Trump
>Sjow
>Firebat

How good is Lana'thel? I got from 15 to 5 with Demonfire Discard Zoo and i'm wondering if she's passable enough to even consider crafting.

>roping lethal
>not roping every turn from the point it's clear you're gonna win

amateur