Post first shitboxes

post first shitboxes

bought for $600 with about 80k on odo. sadly rusted out past the point of salvage. tried my best to keep the cancer at bay but these things are notorious for undercarriage rust.

>shitbike
Got it off the original owner for $200 after she let it bake in her yard for god knows how long. Had 1800 (miles?/kms? still don't know) on the odo, pink factory paint orange peeled half to death, a dead battery, a clogged carb, and a shitton of old spider egg nests. It's taught me a lot in the time I've owned it, and I don't regret it one bit.

$600

i'm retarded

Nice, manual? What was the maintenance like for these cars?

2001 Hyundai Elantra GT. Only problem I had was every year the alternator belt would get loose and the car would yell at me.

Don't have any pictures of my exact car, but this thing was great. Indestructible and surprisingly quick. Transmission died on it though and would have cost the value of the car to fix.

>A shitton of old spider egg nests

My firs car. Loved it.

'96 ford contour bought for $900 straight outta 16 in high school

RIP

'67 Cutlass Supreme

>Texas
How many steaks did you eat in that alpha mobile?

First car I owned when I was 17

I wish I still had it. Never took a picture of it tho :(

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Owned it for almost 3 years still going.

About 32

my first shitbox

>STILL HAS THE LIGHTS
Oh boy

>Lights
>Ram bar
Hoo cant imagine the talk you had getting it registered

It's got a siren and a PA too :^)

Pic related. Most recent picture.

In the garage getting all the systems hooked up on a junkyard door to replace the old rusty one. Still needs re-pinstriped and it needs the paint buffed and waxed to sorta maybe hopefully match somewhat the rest of the car...But when it's over I'll have a door that has a small dent instead of a bunch of rust bubbles.

Heh. And I just spent about 2000 dollars on a wheel setup for this car.

Looks comfy af user

Man i have no idea how you or how youre gonna get that thing registered

how long did this car last ?

Thinking of ditching the A4 and go back to a small hatch for city life.
Keep a baiku for fun.

How was it? thinking about getting one of these as a beater

My first love ..

Sadly not the GT40 .. only GT .. i had so much fun with this car

I miss u bby
I miss ur bench seats
I miss ur column shifto
I miss ur oddly red interior that made people think you were red on the outside
I miss ur beautiful alloy rims

2000 intrigue. 70k miles. piece of shit but was very nice when it worked. Had to sell it bc every time I fixed something 2 more things would break later in the week, didn't feel like dealing with a car that couldn't go a month without breaking