youtu.be/pUB2darr5mU
youtube.com/watch?v=KOk7PSkHJsw
youtube.com/watch?v=xKKP_cZuk54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op seems upset
I wonder what he's upset about

Cry more.

Loud pipes save lives bro

I'm going to go remove my baffles right now just for you, OP.

My loud pipes save pedestrian lives man. Otherwise they'll walk right into me, which has happened to me while waiting at a red light.
With the straight pipe they seem to be able to stop staring at their phone while crossing a street. Why do tou hate saving lives user? Do you hate children as well?

This

knowing how to ride saves lives

>Loud pipes
>anything more than attentions whores
good one op

Lmao fucking boomer leanlets

No. Doppler shift means you are mostly heard by people behind you. Loud exhaust also means riders cannot hear horns and sirens.

instant kharma's gonna getcha

Situational awareness saves lives. Loud pipes may save livestock against people who are distracted on the road via phone etc...

My issue with them isn't so much that they're loud but they chug like shit almost as if they're going to stall at any moment.

What the fuck they didn't lean at all

Why is it always the boomer cruiser faggots who have the retarded loud exhausts but not the sportbike racerbois faggots?

Plenty of boiracers have aftermarket pipes.
Most tracks have dB restrictions though so you won't see as many straight pipes

They do, they just are an annoying high pitch whine instead of a blurb blurb.

Don't get me wrong the sportbikes are loud but they never come CLOSE to the ear destroying aural rape that comes from some cruiser

Because raceboy faggots already have enough to worry about when it’s comes to hate because of their speeding.

>has Megan Trainor blasting full volume

WHY DIDN'T THEY LEAN?

I just can't stop laughing.
Good to know that bikers are retarded everywhere in the world and not just in my third world shithole.

Why are fags or touring bikes even trying to ride with these guys?

fucking how?

They werent riding with them, just ended up behind them cause harleys be mad slow
youtu.be/pUB2darr5mU

Define "boomer."

I feel like you fucks are losing track of the definition for it. They're literally in their late 70's to 80's by now, nowhere near a bike, and yet everyone acts like they're still 40 - 50 year olds.

The youngest boomers are 50

>ww2 ended in 1945
>there are boomers over 80
Literally how??

It rolls off the tongue better than just saying middle aged to old retards

Isnt it anyone born before 1960? The general boomer hate is towards the 55-75 age demographic who are still boomers.

Boomer is more of a state of mind than a rigid age.

this is because Veeky Forums is forever stuck in the mid 90s to early 2000s.

Don't worry OP, there are some of us out there that appreciate not pissing people off. I've never put a loud exhaust on my bikes, and any car or bike that I've bought with a loud pipe has been swapped to a quieter system.

open baffle hardley + loud radio for ultimate fag points

what was he thinkin?

Ausfag with a loud car here I hope you choke on my decat fumes fag

>mostly

Also, what is easier to hear, louder or quieter? Case closed.

When you jump on the brakes the bike stands up.

.....a straight piped rice rocket revving to 15k RPM at a dead stop is AT LEAST 300 decibels louder than a boomer equivalent biker, like...this is undisputed.

I've literally thrown my dip bottle at a biker because he kept revving his stupid fucking bike non-stop at a red light. LITERALLY was headache inducing, NEVER have I heard a more louder fucking thing.

fucking cag-arghhhfshdfshdf

on my cruiser i have to take turns at 30 that i could take at 50 or 60 on a sport bike
crusiers need to be treated like old muscle cars, as in they cant turn for shit and are fun in a straight line and putzing about.
funny accidents tho

It ain't the machine, it's the operator.
youtube.com/watch?v=KOk7PSkHJsw

I'm presently finding ways to make my open headered big block Boss Hoss even louder because I know it triggers soyboys like you. It sucks not living 30 years ago when people didn't give a fuck about what you did with your property but in a way it's more fun because people get so triggered over the most mundane things

This. My place of work is right next to a big six-lane highway, and at night in the summer the biggest douchebag turbo-squids in the world rip up and down that motherfucker, and even inside the hangars the sound is almost headache-inducing.

Hey this is like 20 minutes from my house

>cruiserfags

when will boomers learn

>mUh REEL MOTORYCLE made of American IRON
>Literally cannot turn, at any speed

Gen X may as well be boomers

*muffled lawn mower noises*

I’m a motorcyclist and 100% agree. Louder-than-stock exhausts should absolutely be illegal and result in heavy fines.

Of course a biker doesn't understand basic physics

1946-1964

If they were to lean more than 2 degrees their bikes would scrape

I bought a used cbr250r that somebody put a Leo Vince on
It's hilarious

They are illegal, it's just not well enforced. Harley dealerships will install "offroad pipes" or "racing pipes" that don't meet legal standards and in most places get away with it.

Do racing pipes at your own risk as some municipalities will impound your bike on the spot.

99% of those idiots never actually go to a track though, those rules are irrelevant when all they do is rip up and down the highway at 200km popping wheelies in their cargo shorts

Same thing with emissions equipment. At a federal level you're not allowed to tamper with it in all 50 states. The EPA needs to fucking enforce this desu. I fucking hate nearly passing out in traffic cause the spic next to me in his base model Civic thought the 0.23hp he gained from removing his emissions equipment at the cost of reduced reliability and fuel economy was worth the 15 years he's taken off his life and the couple he's taken from mine

Except that people 30 years ago did give a fuck.

You moronic fucks pretend like you're living in the unfreest of times when really laws have been dismantled through the decades and people are freer than ever to act like complete degenerate fucks.

They literally didn't. Ask any police officer who worked in the 80's or earlier and they'll tell you not only did literally no one object, but everyone including them thought they were awesome. Noise laws didn't exist until recently because rich soccer moms started to become insane and lobbied for it. They loved street racing too and many still do. My uncle would tell me stories of cops racing each other on patrol all the time in the 80's, especially motorcycle cops. You're simply not allowed to have fun like you used to because everyone became brainwashed pussies. Period

Forgot to mention my uncle was one of these officers. He hates the current state of America and yearns for those times far more than I do

Yeah well maybe the cunt can blast his brains back there.

>letting Al Gore cuck your vehicle for muh global warming lie
Truly soy

Fuck you you faggot soyboy. You're the reason the world has gone to shit. The day of the rope approaches cunt

And where have you bought your truth?

That’s because stupid boomers adjust the idle so low that it can maintain itself evenly. So you und up with
>GLUBglubglub.....
>GLUBGLUBGLUB...
>glub

youtube.com/watch?v=xKKP_cZuk54

They used to sing songs about racing their big block chevy's dude

At the drag strip or in the middle of nowhere, not making an infernal racket in residential neighborhoods. People have never been as inconsiderate as they are today.

People have also never been as big of fags

Better a fag than a retard.

What the hell are you in middle school? What kind of insult was that?

People have always raced on residential access roads. They're perfect for it. The difference now is that people have deluded themselves into "being light sleepers" and not being able to function on a more realistic 4-5 hours sleep that humans through history have and continue to operate on everyday around them.

>unmuffled gay noises
Some faggot near me has one of these and I hear it every damn day.

what thirst world shithole might that be?

dam he came close at 1:09

I'm sure you're a studied scholar on sleep and know my sleeping preferences better than I do.

I absolutely do nigger. Stop being a fsggot and learn to work hard like the rest of us

*faggot

Since I'm sure you'll sperg out about it

Whatever you say, professor.

BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB

These pretend-grown-up 125cc's with their brappy fartcans are far worse, and nowadays even yobbo 16 y/o's are allowed to ride them.

I know are exaggerating for dramatic porpoises, but 300db louder than a open pipe cruiser would be hilarious. That would make the sportbike around 400-420db. The Tunguska meteorite explosion is considered to be the loudest event in the history at about 300db.

I know YOU are,,, fuck my dyslexia or what the fuck it is.

*generic top-50 country music plays loudly*

Does the driver at least get out and beat him while he's down?

You probably live 500 miles from your neighbour so its alright there.

Yeah a lot of people don't realize that decibels are a logarithmic scale and anything louder than 140 quickly becomes apocalyptic

>sets off your car alarm

>Nothing personnel kid

Disclaimer: This is not my bike, but I've installed similar before.

I hope you die from carbon monoxide poisoning you fucking faggot.

t. car/motorcycle enthusiast

You'll die a lot faster than me nigger

obviously not much

>883 owners overcompensating

I'm sorry your dad was a shitbag user.

This

>allowed to ride them
What kind of communist shithole do you live in where anyone with a motorcycle license isn't allowed to ride whatever the fuck they want?

It's a moped license. 16 y/o's have moped licenses.

I'm not even making fun of you I just genuinely feel bad for you. I heard somewhere in Europe (Britain maybe?) you literally have to progress through like 4 classes of licenses before you can ride a liter bike.

I would honestly rather stick a rainbow cock up my ass because it would be less gay.

well the opposite is in the land of the unfree home of the stupid where every 16 y/o squid will get a gixxer 1k and crash himself to death im not sure if thats the better choice to share the road with