pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- General info: cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170817.php
- Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWPi07G_8yJv57lOE2LLGYMGv30yHTZjeRgTAUkxmXc/
- 3* Mooncell Automaton CE got added to the FP gacha
>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Okita!

>This picture again already
>(embed) (embed)

bad OP

What's the best 3* to grail?

REMOVE JANNU

Taiga

Euryale

The Cockroach of Culann.

Fluffy Servant

Robin

Cuchulainn (F/SN) never really falls out of style, and as far as Lancers go he's hard to replace (Scathach is limited, Artoria Lancer Alter is a story unlock, Tamamo's a year off, Raiko's two)

Don't you fools see if we take her down reddit alter will take her place is that what you want

Is Kiyohime useless once the game moves past the farming phase?

I want to roll Altera RIGHT NOW

Na, I will still fap to those tiddies.

I want to do lewd things to this oversized mountainman.

Reminder that

Is past the farming phase even a thing

>he didn't roll for her during her nerofest rate up
yeah fuck off

ALTERA AND TITTY GODESS
Holy FUCK does Artemis have some FAT SAGGY HOT TITS

>throw in a ticket because why not
>get Evil Cat

Should I use her? I don't have much options for archers besides STELLA and Robin Hood. She looks like she becomes decent after she gets all her upgrades/buffs to her skills and NP.

You won't because you badmouthed someone yesterday.

I played Extella after that ended.

Unless you like her, you're better off using those two.

are you a faggot?

>tfw really, really wanted Altera
>rolled for her during Nerofest
>got her within two 10 rolls

Robin Hood.

Her damage is pretty bad, but the quick buff is nice and the NP gets you a lot of stars so maybe use her for that

>past the farming phase

user, I hate to tell you this, but the entire game is a farming phase

ded game ded thread

Nah, if you don't have Lancelot, use her instead to take down the first wave of enemy servants. Its what I did in the final Nero quest.

Alright, just ran out of apples to restore AP. Is spending Quartz to restore typical for the serious players? I mean, it's only a single SQ.

Nobody gave me a (You) last time so I'm going to stop spoilering these. Fk u!!!!

Why are you always posting this slut?

Unless you're a fuckin Whale. Never EVER use SQs to restore your AP just wait.

should I give him a (you)?

:)

Who are you going to grail to level 100 first user?

>do 5 squats for every 5 AP run
>end up like pic related by the time my AP gauge is empty

If you have a limited budget, your quartz would be better burned in any other event

I NEED MY MONUMENTS

How much money would they make with a 5 star female Gil? Also what class?

Depends on how urgently you need to play. If it's the last day of an event and you don't have the crystallized lore or the holy grail or whatever such shenanigans, sure.
Hasn't anyone ever told you "don't feed the trolls"?

You still have 3 and a half days to go user. There's still enough time to get them all.

I was slacking for a bit and I have no XP cards after getting him to final ascension, but once this event is over my boy redman is getting grailed hard

great taste my dude, I'm taking tuberculosis-chan to 100 as well

Should I just skip the pieces? Those seem easy as fuck to get and let's face it, servants aren't free.

My wife, Ishtar.

So I just exchanged 200 dumplings for the first Moonlight Fest CE and it deleted itself from my inventory when I claimed it...

Lanceteria Alter. If I fail to roll her I'll give them to my nigga Hassan.

Thanks for the support!
kys cuck

>Those seem easy as fuck to get

FUCK YOU

I will grail Jeanne Alter first. If I actually get her.

Unless you're really desperate for them. Leave them you're better off going after 3* Fous instead.

Jack assuming my 400 quartz + whaling + tickets get her.

>marrying a barren womb

Do you love the semen leftover in her vagina everytime she comes home?

Pieces? for sure, monuments? unless we get the fucking JP dailies those are at least worth it.

she wants gil-sama, desu

>3 days left of hell

what else are you going to be doing with your time?

One million dollars. Also, Saber.

(You) for the dedication of /sc2/.
Seriously, you guys deserve it.

3 days left? What is there more to go for after you claim all the pieces? The CE isn't even good.

I've already cleaned out monuments. Debating if I should clean out pieces or fous next.

I've spent 2 weeks trying to get 1 more gold zerk monument. In that time I'm swimming in all the other pieces because fuck you Kintoki.

>it's a my alt rolls a Kaleido episode

how much grails can you get in this game? isn't it only 27 or something?

Go for fous then, pieces aren't a real issue.

When do we get more apples?

Deer lord please I don't want to level up please I don't want to farm 5 AP some more.

based

Heavy question for someone looking so far into the long term as myself. I honestly don't know. I may just end up being indecisive and unlucky for the whole time and so the first max would be mai waifu, who won't be out for two years. Or maybe I'll roll Merlin and max him out first. It's hard to say, the future is murky.

I might actually do that

Fous are way rarer.

NA version only has 3 grails so far.

> Merlin and max him out
You don't grail supports, it makes no fucking sense since their strenght is build up NP and spam skills, you want to max out their skills but not their level.

I have loved Jeanne Alter since JP yeah,
I love tsunderes. Maybe I'll grail Okita or Mordred if I get them on the new year guaranteed gacha.

When/where can I farm Snake Jewels? I need just one more of those damn things.

Hehehe

Oh sweet summer child.

You'll have to wait until next Friday now.

Right now in JP, I think it was 19 or 20.

by suffering or waiting for halloween

>level

Why are you hehe-ing bitch

what servants like a finger up their bum

Is Bordeaux the only place to get an assassin gem now?
I missed one to complete my weekly.

More survivability never hurts, user. And you'll need to make them attack one way or another.

HAHAHAHA

You.

Kintoki

Trying to get Orion to 80? I know that pain. I half regret using all of mine on Medusa now.

That's not a problem, a male offspring would be miserable because his wife would never be as beautiful as mine, and a female offspring would be miserable because she would never be as beautiful as her mom.

It's my own, so I don't really care. She sometimes calls me over for a lewd fuck in public, no need to make a big deal out of it.

Not after she had my BMC (big master cock).

And now, I would really appreciate it if you lads could stop trying to shit talk my cute wife, thanks.

Scat

scatmind

Who else here close to a level up and dreading having to do another 20+ runs to empty ap?

My wife, Nobu, of course.

I don't even understand why you want to save pictures like that. It's not like it offends anyone on this website unless you are a literal redditor. Since you think that this is shocking or disturbing, you most likely are one yourself.

I don't let mobile games rule my life, user.