Anyone else /nocar/ on Veeky Forums?

Anyone else /nocar/ on Veeky Forums?
>loved cars ever since I was a kid
>got my license as soon as possible, got a perfect score in a manual shitbox (murrica)
>due to life circumstances it's literally impossible for me to own a car.
Why is fate so cruel? I don't even have a good enough computer or a wheel to be able to play some sims.

>due to life circumstances it's literally impossible for me to own a car.

You live in burgerland, not yurop, so this is entirely your fault/choice. Move.

one of my greatest fears is getting epilepsy or seizures and being not legally allowed to get a d license. Sentenced to the bus for life

>Yuros actually believe this

>due to life circumstances it's literally impossible for me to own a car
Poor? A Slovenian moped is cheap (initial cost, insurance, parts and gasoline) and will serve you well. You can also mod them.

At least your young and healthy.

user, I paid my college tuition, books, rent, groceries, fuel and car taxes entirely with the (((free))) money my commiement gave me when I was in college. I used €800 of my savings to buy a car, another €400 on parts.
Burgers usually shit on yuropoors for having to pay much more to own a car.
Even the poorest normie on benefits here can afford some car, you literally have no excuse as a burger except missing either both legs or both arms.
Stop gambling, doing drugs, visiting hookers every week or whatever you blow all your money on and buy some 1k 20 year old shitbox with a 1.4L or something

I have 5 cars, 3 currently insured + plated.
4 motorbikes, 2 insured.

I passed out once and the doctors couldn't figure out why, they suspended my licence for 6 months just in case. It sucked for sure but I was able to save up enough to buy a nice car when I got it back

>didn't care about cars when younger
>parents abandon me
>living life
>it'd be easier with a car, fuck the environment
>get license
>get car
>crash it
>get another car
>crash it, multiple times
>fuck that car
>get 2 more cars, crash them
Now I have no money for another car.

what happened user?

lmao you need to learn how to drive first

The ironic bit is that I'm the ultimate FF shitbox river road skid master from driving balls out through cars and not giving a fuck, but now I have no car.

t. shit driver that doesn't understand the concept of irony

I've developed more skill in 4 cars than even the best Formula 1 drivers have developed in 7 years of competition.
With having to fend for myself without an education and no backup, having nobody to keep my dangerous thrill seeking in check, all I had in life was attacking those river roads at alone at night and nothing to lose.
So I became the best of the best.

At crashing yourself into poverty. Congrats

Yeah, but America is fucking rad

Japan is better

80% of americans live paycheck to paycheck

That's a problem with Americans, not America.

>the economy has nothing to do with the country
Should I also mention the failing infrastructure, fucked bureaucracy, the entire country being cucked out of taxes by corporations or how outside of the 5-6 major cities there's literally just fucking nothing?
Oh and lets not forget the entire generation coming up that has no fucking buying power whatsoever. I'm sure the future is bright!
t. a mericunt.

>t. a mericunt.
more like
>t. poor

murrica is great if you're not a poorfag.