reddit.com/r/wow/comments/6utxfl/argus_rwowmeta_behaviour_wowhead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any worgens online i have a question about worgens

me and my bisch

any samefags online i have a question about samefags

Sylvanas' ice cold pussy

yea

any samefags online i have a question about samefags

So /wowg/, what is your main class/spec and why do you play it? Is it your favorite because of utility or fun, or is it just what you've always played?

picture possibly related.

why are you such a oonb????

What do you call a dead game that doesn't know it's dead yet

do i level spriest or bal druid? they both suck cock levelling through old content but which is most FUN at 110?

>not maining a male human DK
>not being 6/9 at least
>not having Gladiator

yea

Alliance

Pick something that has the ability to do well in both PvE, PvP, and ideally has some little unique out of combat features or systems

Rogue is one, Sub is devastating in PvP, last I checked they were plausible in PvP and of course you have the Pickpocketing side of things, picking locks, etc;. Easy to level as well since you can very easily pick and choose your fights

Hunter would also be one, easy to level, can go melee or ranged, pet or no pet, obviously strong in PvP due to ridiculous ranged mobility, collecting rare pets is a minigame in itself

Druids obviously offer the most variety, dunno how feral is doing in PvP right now but it's not doing great in PvE. The other specs however are doing great, bears are still OP, Balance is sought after frequently, and Resto is Resto, everyone wants a healer

Priests are an interesting one because you have two different ways of playing healer (Predictive or reactive), and Shadow Priests, while not exactly amazing in PvE are very, very good in PvP

Guardian Druid is eaaaaasy on the cooldowns, and all the procs you get are on shit you're trying to spam anyway

Come to think of it Balance Druids are very easy on cooldowns as well, only one that comes to mind is Celestial Alignment which is a three minute cooldown and just gives you 30% more damage

So from the looks of things Druids are your best bet, I can't really speak for feral but from what I remember resto Druids are very low cooldown dependent as well. What you will have to do however is watch to make sure your DoTs/HoTs are still up, but if you can remember the time they last you should be okay

They're both fun, but I've seen more requests for Balance Druids on my realm

Guild Wars 2?

Stuck between playing spriest and rogue. Hell I might just try and play both. For reference, I'll be playing on Emerald Dream for some pve progression but a lot of worldpvp/ganking.

thats fake you fucking stealer stop copyrighting me image

so has blizzard fixed the legendary system yet and added a way for people who quit the game because their system fucked them over to get good legendaries or is the game still literally unplayable?

Hunter because when I first started playing all of my friend recommended it to me. I don't enjoy it. So, a few days ago I started levelling a Warrior in hopes I could get it to a decent ilevel before Argus. Only picked Warrior because Fury isn't as Lego dependent as other classes, not because I super wanted to. Thanks Blizz :)

Which healer do you love most in Mythic+ fungeons?

Ally race for hunter that looks the best?
Male only.

yea
no

human or dwarf

real talk

do you think ion will tone down titanforging for next expansion or will he double down on it?

If you can point me to a better mmo let me know. I tried ESO for several months, didn't like the trial pvp system (wow's rng but up to like 1000x). Couldn't get into GW2's endgame, and FFXIV's gcd/asian cartoon graphics turned me off.

>"Good luck everyone~!"

>mfw when contributing to the mage tower instead of the nerther disrupter

nothing personnel casuals ...

>next expansion
So tired of this meme.

Fuck off

Rogue is pretty great in wpvp but when it comes to basic shit like world quests, it's pretty easy to get caught in some aoe and get bodied.

Just today I saw a troll rogue get demolished by a warrior using Execute+Sweeping Strikes on a rare mob.

>casuals
>not already having your appearances

sasuga, shitter-kun

meant to say trial pve system but my brain died

Holy paladin or resto druid

What spec has the most fun "legendary"?

>Not just voting for who you think is the ugliest to increase your chances of winning

Shadow Priest.
I enjoy the insanity mechanic a lot.
Its also the reason I quit, making an expac focused around mechanics that I can't do.

I'll probably come back in 7.3 and get a melee with burst DPS and AoE, because thats what Legion is apparently made for.

Reminder that healing is the most difficult roll in this game.

Asmongold is a genius! He tells me what to think!

Pretty sure they're all shit, which begs the question, what the fuck are we doing

stop psotingng my shit noobs

no it s my foto
youtube.com/watch?v=LexdFUocZb0

boom headshot

i enjoy wow as a mostly social experience to casually do dungeon, raid, and occasional pvp content with my handful of friends that play

*swoosh*

noobs

die shutter

boom die noobs

Correct opinion. If we're talking world-first-tier play-style, healing has always been for mega-autists.

Look at youtu.be/tduPdKPLmlQ?t=125 for example. World's best disc priest's UI.

stop my imsageias UFKCING NOOBS I SAIDN STOP

sth yo are not alowed to use this noobs u are from discord i know comring to ban you you are going to get banned from the channel

that one paladin quest wife in westfall

would you vote for me?

I know its bait but its not wrong. Theres a reason the healers get drenched in gear before anyone else on Mythic raid teams

>store helm
hahaha fucking NOOB

disc priest because I figured I'd roll a healer
so far it's been kind of disappointing since I don't even have a guild to raid with. everything is asocial in LFR
disc itself is OK, but 90% of the time it's just clicking on random people that may or not receive some damage in the next 15 seconds

u are noobs trolls get thee efff ooo

srsly hget A LIFE BOOM HEADSHOT

im going to ban you

rlly makes you think

Healing in LFR isn't healing, its fucking around.

>cash shop helm

What happens if I transmog an heirloom to something high-level on one char, and then send it back down to a lowbie alt? Can they equip it?

You could have tested that in the time it took you to post

Back when heirlooms were first released you used to be able to do that.

Now when you send heirlooms through the mail they lose their appearance.

Gross shoulders, use Mantle of Shadowy Embrace

>game feels dead
>general is literally one autist
hm

oh and is the season ending on tuesday

Start farming artifact power.

No one cares about your discord circlejerk you degenerates

Would you vote for me?

Hey Lemmit

hi

what the wtf

When are we going to fuck?

Why isn't something in the game that shows you what each affix do in dungeons?

Discord circlejerk shitters need to be banned on sight. /wowg/ is one of the few generals where conversation is directed MOSTLY towards gameplay but these faggots are slowly but surely creeping in and spreading their AIDS

What do you mean? I don't see any garbage posts going on at the moment.

>934 healer
>6/9
>still getting declined from 15+s

*BRAAAAP*

This is all it takes for towelliee to break into your house

How do you defend yourself?

youtube.com/channel/UCL1w_mREZgr1NXpRz_i088Q/videos

This is disgusting. I definitely wouldn't craft my channel to be like this kind of garbage. I've seen this kind of content style on so many pages. All his videos are low quality.

I used to like Venruki back when I watched him in tournaments during BC. He was always a great mage.

>6/9

foiund ur problem.

reddit.com/r/wow/comments/6utxfl/argus_rwowmeta_behaviour_wowhead/

Is there like a guidebook all Youtube e-celebs follow that states you HAVE to put yourself making a goofy face in all your thumbnails to ensure views?

they cater to their fanbase, 14 years old

If it looks stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

feed him my maw key

>Anytime the subject comes up, people have to inform users of Adblock why adblock is bad, and point out why UBlock Origins alone doesn't work on Chrome and you need the additional plugin UBlock Origins Extra.

Neat, I learned to get Origins Extra today.

Is this easy mode?

who is she?

Do people actually specifically vote for the shitter options in the trial of style to try and make themselves win?

Because that would really grind my gears

Hughejarse

tranny from egypt who killed herself

>who

Making a Horde mage on WrA, gimme a good race/gender to use.

with those 2 installed, wowhead is a smooth browsing experience

belf

>Still giving then traffic/clicks.

>one autist banned
>half the thread gone
>was mostly samefag replying to himself
fucking yuro wowg

first reply decides which race i fap to