>inb4 anyfan
don't care.

HOLY FU*K

>Nissan is next
Jej GTR also has a manlet V6, choke yourself

>assmad ford babby detected

>Jej GTR also has a manlet V6
And? Never said it didn't dumbfuck.

GM really should make Corvette it's own brand.

I advise they don't. Cool, sure. But for one car, it wouldn't make much business sense. I'm sure GM don't want to go through that whole bankruptcy episode again.

OBSESSED

also, sperg more

fuck

Thought maybe it was a production car run.

Bummer. Would really like to see a production Corvette beat a production GT.

It'd be nice to see the ZR1 and the competition package times.

The body roll on that was painful to watch

Perhaps, but bodyroll is in now way a concrete indicator of poor suspension or grip. Bodyroll is more or less a necessary function for well-dialed suspension.

>mechanical grip is painful to watch

For the last fucking time, IT'S STILL STREET LEGAL BECAUSE THE DOT APPROVED BELTS ARE STILL INSTALLED. Ford shills still haven't once refuted this

Motherfucker, the production (DOT approved) seatbelts would not need to be removed to install the harness, so that's a non-issue. Also, you might want to do your research before shitposting next time because seats don't need to be approved by the DOT

Yes, I know they would need to be to be sold as OEM equipment. I never said it was a production ZR1, just that it was street legal

s/o/viet on suicide watch

BTFO

>mfw s/o/viet btfo so hard he deleted his posts

not street legal/not production

>we already did several days ago, prove the seatbelts and the seats GM installed are approved by the DOT
>If the seats aren't approved by the DOT, then they are not street legal
>also, since the manufacturer installed them, then they also need to be approved to be sold as OEM equipment

heh

That's a wrap, boys. GM won.

DID S/O/VIET... DARE I SAY, GET BTFO?!?!

hmm

>"ARGH S/O/VITE WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE ON YOU!"

holy fuck look at the sperg lol

the corvette that lapped vir was not street legal nor production, thus the record is irrelevant

this is a fact

would be too expensive an investment for a single car.

Watching the video, I saw some mistakes. The driver could've shaved off a few more seconds with a few adjustments to when they got on the power.

GM drivers are known for making mistakes

youtube.com/watch?v=jzQ1VJkcSF4

D A M N
A
M
N

>its not street legal in some arbitrary way that can be easily changed or something that has nothing to do with the car in the first place

>gm product

was it ever not retarded?