Thoughts on this crossover?

thoughts on this crossover?

buy a minivan instead
not even joking

Not even him.but why TF would he go to a minivan when he's looking for a car.

could be worse

underpowered CVT cuckmobile for soyboys

>148-horsepower 2.0-liter boxer engine
>3,166lbs

Having ACTUALLY driven on.
It is slow with the CVT. Its tolerable with the 6spd
The mpg is just ok
The ground clearance is nice if you have a cabin or go camping
The interior was simple (i like that) but looked cheap.

If you dont mind the slow part. Get it
Otherwise get a HRV or CX5

thats a gross looking alien.

Looks like a fucking soap bar.
So pretty much like every crossover.

I have it for an overnight test drive. I drove it on the thruway and it felt like I needed to give it a little gas for it to go. Other than the AWD and the roominess was a smooth ride. The engine was a little loud, but nothing I couldn't manage.

Yeah. All subaru engines are loud

That's not a car

It's a good car if you have friends, because of the good trunk space, seating and mpg. I don't the the point of a flat engine over the inline version.

No, all infants look like that.

live in Colorado and everyone and their fucking dad owns one, especially in that orange ass color. I hate it. and subarus

whats a good car with HP like OP pic?

Suzuki SX4.

Get a V6 rav4 fag

Ugly.

I've seen lots babies that don't look like chimps

it's the fucking same.

Any car with alot of room?

The newest model year comes nicely equipped.
Overall its just a tolerable commuter vehicle that has a capable AWD system. Its pretty damn slow for what it is, but depending on what you're used to driving this may not be a factor.

If it had more power and a bit more ground clearance it would be super interesting.

>Veeky Forums users advocating the crossover-pocalypse
you have failed me, my brothers.

This thing isn't a fucking crossover. It's a hatchback.

That's the fattest, tallest and most bloated hatchback I've ever seen. Some might say it's a crossover.

Only Europeans would say it's a crossover. It's a only a few inches taller than the new Civics and probably shorter.

If you ever try CVT and you need it as a daily driver, you'll love it. My wife has a 2000 1.6 Honda HR-V CVT and it's very comfy. It accelerates 0-50 quickly which is very good in the city.

The new civics are fucking massive. Not to sound overly contrarian but good lord cars have gotten mighty fat.

It's a crossover.

No it isn't... This is.

>Blows up
>Fluid change required
>Time to have the transmission belt done right after warranty ends, that'll be $4000 goy

For all intents and purposes this is a crossover, I know it has AWD unlike crossovers from third world shitholes like FWD pic related, but it is "crossing over" between hatchback and SUV territory while not being good at either category.
Dead giveaway is soyboy OP considering buying one.
what is the fucking difference, my guy? I think that forester looks more like an SUV than OP.

>12 less horsepower than a 500 Abarth, already a rather low powered car
>almost 700 more pounds than a 500 Abarth, already a rather heavy car
Jesus fucking Christ