/sword/ - Touken Ranbu General

Current Event: Village of Treasures - Instrument Gathering Stage 4 (Kotegiri Gou)
Current Campaign: Serial Smithing Campaign

JP wikis:
wikiwiki.jp/toulove/
tohken.gamerch.com/

EN wiki:
touken-ranbu.wikia.com

Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Downloads (game rips, scans, radio, etc):
pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.cc/interview/2017-05-05/living-swords-and-pretty-boys-what-is-touken-ranbu/.115307
nyaa.si/view/951404.
mega.nz/#!1xwiEZjC
mega.nz/#!uEEnSa5L!SXGnHxZwa_CJl9aOjL8YbHkif0rYX2tsrjmNfKGih7o
qt.catbox.moe/fccbd1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck this smithing campaign. I keep getting Kashuus.

I'm waiting for Muramasa, he's not even high rarity but
>Slut Suwabe sword

He's supposed to be erotic but his 'huhuhuhu' scares the shit out of me.

Well, he is a demon sword.

I pretty much gave up on it. I lost lots of troops while looking for Mouri and planned to make use of the troop smithing campaign. Then DMM throws in another sword smithing campaign, and of course I have none of the 4. Fucking sadists.

Post your progress on the event

I'm happy with any of them. I've NEVER gotten a campaign sword. My luck is shit-tier.

>they didn't already have all these swords
>they actually have to participate in another shitty smithing campaign

>tfw didn't play when Muramasa came around
I just want my stripper slut demon sword, damn it.

;_;

I hope they go back to guaranteed drop for the next underground treasure chest event.

Muramasa was always from smithing campaigns

I'm ready for the collab

What element would he and Kane be?

He looks more majestic in Granblue artstyle

Who here also plays GBF and will do this event?

I gave up on Idol-kun. I'm just leveling up my wakis.

Jiji will be light and kanesan will be fire

Me, I'm willing to put them on every team I have and use them seriously. Especially jiji.

More suzus pls

How the fuck you just got one bell

I just got Jiji's BGM, and I've been spending instruments on only R4 and Genji BGMs so far.

I just want another chance to get Mouri, guaranteed or not. His sprites look really nice.

ded

Do you think nitro will ever implement a new style of event?

These DMM games are lazy as fuck so probably not.

What us your opinion on kiwame in general?
Some kiwame are good both artwork wise and character development wise like Fudou, and some are straight up bad both visually and character-wise

Fucking hopefully. We really need something fresh.

>nitro
>ever putting effort into the game
I wish. They only really need other media to be successful.

I just want new worlds. I also want to think that the gattai monster in Katsugeki ep 7 is a sort of a preview of what's to come. After all the ep was apparently written by Nitro+ staff.

90% are overdesigned and ruin the original design.

I hate most of their art. Instead designing new clothes, the artists just threw more layers on top of the old stuff, considering this happened to almost all of the new designs, it seems the idea is from Nitro, sigh. I fear for the tachis.

They new game staff seems to be putting a tad bit more effort than before though.

I seriously wonder who thought Sayo's character "development" was a good idea.

I was mad as fuck after checking out Namazuo's kiwame. They got rid of the polite speech that contrasted his personality. Gap moe gone, forever.
Kiwame is trash and I hate it so much, it'd rather not have any good changes if it means dealing with these blunders. They're going to fuck up my favorites so hard.

That's true but the game is still as boring as ever. I guess one shouldn't expect much from kusoges.

When did the staff change?

An user in a murrikan con said the staff will make new stuff for the enemies but no source

I think around last year, when the game kind of got a revamp with the new OP, kiwame introductions and etc

The dev team was changed some months ago

Am I blind, or have they not updated the op in a while?

animenewsnetwork.cc/interview/2017-05-05/living-swords-and-pretty-boys-what-is-touken-ranbu/.115307
>What is the truth behind the Time Warp force?
>It's still a secret! I leave it to your imagination. We will let you know...someday!
They're teasing us.

Everything since the last udnerground event has been pretty damn annoying. Shitty drop rates, way too many beads, crafting events and way too many new swords and events in a short time.

I like my swords comfier. Will drop it if it keeps on staying so annoying.

it's because not even they know
gotta come up with some bullshit first

It's the general consensus, really.
Do nips bombard nitro with the same complains on twitter?

Hopefully. Because seriously, if I wanted to play a game that takes up all my free time, I'd go for a mobage and not Tourabu. Tourabu is supposed to be comfy, or at least that's how I see it.

Nah he had that treasure chest event where you had a limited number of turns to get as many keys as you could.

Didn't they say they plan to reveal who they are soon?

>I'm really sorry that you can't play it in the U.S.!
>later on they make it VPN only
What did tey mean by this?

fake japanese politeness.
they don't care.

Nips were complaining a lot about Kiwame tantou nerf and Mouri's hilariously bad drop rate. There were fewer complaints about Kotegiri needing 100k beads in 2 weeks. The next closest thing to that kind of pacing was Ookanehira with 100k beads in 3 weeks. That and the fact that you don't get any multiplier item freebies anymore makes them look like they're starting to get hungry for dem microtransaction yens.

>they make it VPN only
Officially, it's never been accessible from US.

Had they added harder content, they wouldnt've needed to nerf the kiwames.

If anyone is interested in the first touken ranbu stage play (includes subs), nyaa.si/view/951404.

I also have the touken ranbu artbook from c92 which when I get it, I'll post pics (not scans because I don't want to destroy the book ;_;).

I also have some fujino touken ranbu doujins...

I think they're trying to make way for the other Kiwames to be stronger. If the Kiwame tantou had remained as strong as they have been, the newer enemies basically have to be absurdly overpowered to put up a fight, and then the newer tiers of Kiwame would need to be even more overly so. I agree with the Kiwame tantou nerfs in the long-term, so I love seeing people qqing about it.

(forgot to add)
Links to the raw on mega:
mega.nz/#!1xwiEZjC
Decryption key: !xgVbjxIT77A4tLIXKneASxFjPoRdjClCkVcn1QBomI0

>There were fewer complaints about Kotegiri needing 100k beads in 2 weeks.
Why is he so damn expensive anyway? Monoyoshi was fine for it's time but Kotegiri's price is too damn high.
At least I hope they don't increase it any higher from now on.

I can fix the pics if the quality is ok. Just dont use flash and try to straighten the pages as much as you can.

Again, it seems like the new devs are trying to push a little harder on actually milking microtransactions from their game. It's not a change I disagree with, but of course veterans are going to be salty 'cause they're already sick of the monotony.

>the touken ranbu artbook
Excellent. Thank you.
It tells me the files are deleted when I try to access your link.

Much appreciated. Guess I'm going to have to get into stage plays to quench my thirst for swords.

Thanks faggot. Around what time do you think you'll get the book?

Who do you guys think are the best swords unit-wise for their sword type?

there's barely a difference in stats for it to matter

>It tells me the files are deleted when I try to access your link.
The mega link should work (use the decryption key) and the torrent link should be working now (I made a mistake but I fixed it).
Mid-September, I didn't go to c92 myself, I have to pick them up from my friend.. That being said, if I can find out how to rip a game, I also have the rhythm carnival game by N+C.

I never paid much attention, all I know is that crane is apparently shit.

imo I feel honebami's the strongest waki there is, I don't have kotegiri so don't know if he's stronger but honebami is just really good.
Hotaru is the better oodachi although I prefer using Tarou.

Doesn't matter, just use Kiwame.

I like Uchitagana better but Oodachi are the best, albeit slow as shit and blind. Kiwame are monsters.

How long would it take to get a kiwame up to level 99?

Touken Ranbu Anthology Chapter 13

mega.nz/#!uEEnSa5L!SXGnHxZwa_CJl9aOjL8YbHkif0rYX2tsrjmNfKGih7o

Your entire life, most people who have it are neets anyway. You don't need to cap them anyway, they work just fine as lvl 35-40.

Taikos don't like me.

Thanks doc.

You fags want raws for the newest anthology, or do you already have it?

Who got the worst kiwame in your opinion?

Imanotsurugi, no contest.

Houchou

This.

Which one is it?
Either way, this one is the last one we have good scans for so if you have a good scanner, sure. Drop me a mail.

[email protected]

The one that got the cover drawn by some mobage artist. I'll just post it here if someone else wants it too, they're ebook rips. I'm not sure if they count as good scans though. qt.catbox.moe/fccbd1

I've realized these aren't really worth it unless you like the artists. I only got this for one guy and can't be bothered to check the rest.

Predict the Kiwame journey and appearance of a sword that hasn't gotten one yet.

>lots of armor
>looks bad
>big silly hat
Here, I did most of the swords.

I hope they tone down the design changes when it comes to uchigatana. I can sort of understand giving similar-looking tantous distinct extra clothes, but uchis absolutely don't need it.

Thanks user.
We'll probably do the newest Square Enix anthology first since that one is always pretty good, but I'll definitely save that one so we might do it after the SE one.

But damn, those color pages look horrible. Where did you get the ebook from?

Outlook grim; they didn't tone down the waki changes, that's for sure. I don't mind then for the most part, I think part of the charm of kiwame for me is that they're atrociously overdesigned to the point of being comical though.

I just hope they don't ruin the starters, their designs are good as is I don't want them to add a pile of shitty armor.
I don't think there's a single kiwame that looks good, maybe Hori but his face looks really tiny.

Not that user, but going by the size/filename it's probably from ebookjapan. Their stuff always look blurry for some reason.

Rakuten. I was expecting the quality to be better too, or at least no so blurry.

Guess I'll make sure to evade both of those.

I think Nikkari's kiwame was an improvement, but I didn't care for his design to begin with.

I'd be impressed if they managed to add more armor to Hachikusa.

I think it's more about the publisher than the site. I've gotten nice raws from both Rakuten and EBJ before, that's why I was expecting better.

Ookurikara kiwame could possibly make him dere which could be a good or a bad thing

I'd never be able to look at him seriously again.

Look what happened to honebami

If Kumita's other kiwames are anything to go by, Kashuu is going to be covered in armor.
I think Toinana is the only one who's actually done nice changes to the generic Awataguchi uniform. Doesn't add one kilo of armor either. Maeda's hat is unfortunate but the rest looks fine.
Gokotai's artist did nice small changes too, gives me hope for Juzu.

I like Honebami's kiwame. He's finally warmed up to you because he remembers being left alone and then burning by himself.

>tfw you leveled up Houchou to 99 in anticipation of his kiwame
>see the reveal
The design is pretty ugly, but it's kind of grown on me now.